‘Modern problems require modern solutions’- and there are very few things that can solve our problems better than a computer. In this digital world, where everyone is looking for means to reduce their workload and save time, the computer is like our savior and the solution to most of our qualms. Not owning even a basic computer model is almost unimaginable in the 21st century. According to the recent census, 89.3% of families have a computer in their homes. Below we have provided ten lines on computer for class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 students, written in easy and simple words
Ten Lines on Computer
- A computer is an electronic device designed to process the user’s commands.
- Charles Babbage is known as the ‘Father of the Computer.’
- The word computer has been officially used since the early 17th century and means ‘one who computes’.
- The Antikythera mechanism is the first known mechanical analog computer discovered in 1901.
- Computers can be classified into various types, but the three main types are Digital, Analog, and Hybrid.
- The hardware, software, and peripheral system make a fully functional computer system.
- The input devices are keyboard, mouse, scanners, microphone, and output devices are monitors, speakers, printers, etc.
- The CPU is the computer’s brain and processes all the data that the user gives.
- A computer is used to store data, watch movies, play games, etc.
- Currently, Lenovo is the top computer selling brand, with 16.8 million computers sold by 2015.
We hope you LIKE this article – 10 Lines on Computer. You can read more 10 Lines about essays, events, sports, festivals, technology, and many more.