Cows are one of the most commonly reared and domesticated farm animals in the world. The benefits of a cow to humanity are immense; they give milk products, meat for non-vegetarians, skin for the leather industry, dung for usage in manure preparation. Below we have provided ten lines on cow in English, suitable for class 1, 2, 3, and 4 students.
Ten Lines on Cow
- A cow is one of the most popular domestic animals in the world as it is beneficial to humans.
- The cow is worshipped in the Hindu religion and is also the national animal of the country of Nepal.
- They are four-legged animals, and people rear them to obtain various useful products and by-products from them.
- Cows are herbivorous animals and usually eat grass and fodder only.
- The younger one of a cow is called a calf.
- Milk from the cow is very beneficial to young children, women, and aged people as it provides adequate calcium increases concentration levels, and provides better memory capacity.
- Cow urine is beneficial in treating many deadly diseases, including cancer.
- Cows require a minimum of four hours of sleep and resting period in a day, and they can rotate their vision in full 360 degrees.
- The average lifespan of a healthy and well-built cow is around 20 years, though it depends on the breed and type.
- Cows are gentle and innocent creatures, generally calm and peaceful by nature.
We hope you LIKE this article – 10 Lines on Cow. You can read more 10 Lines about essays, events, sports, festivals, technology, and many more.