Discipline is an everyday practice that regulates our behaviour and defines our approach to work and commitments. Successful persons lead well-disciplined and organised lives that instil a sense of punctuality in everything they do. Discipline motivates us to perform our tasks with a higher vision and eventually leads to progress and development. Below we have provided 10 lines on discipline for class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 students, written in easy and simple words.
Ten Lines on Discipline
- Discipline helps us to bring our life in order and follow a systematic approach to walk towards success.
- Self-discipline and induced discipline are the two variants that talk about the modes in which a person achieves discipline in life.
- When we achieve professional excellence by being our own master, we call it self-discipline, while inspiration from others to be disciplined in life can be termed as an induced discipline.
- Large amounts of motivation and inspiration to reach success leads us to an inner feeling of self-discipline.
- When a person does not possess discipline by his nature but acquires it through a mentor’s efforts, it is termed as an induced discipline.
- Discipline has a direct relationship with the various roles we define through the journey of life, and it keeps changing according to the needs of the role.
- Students should be taught discipline earlier in life to carry forward in their profession and later in their personal lives.
- Discipline in studies, career, hobbies, passion, health, and unique interests ultimately steer a man’s life towards goal accomplishment.
- Our values and inner beliefs get a sense of direction when they are polished with a coat of discipline every day.
- If we aim to shine in our paths and create an indelible mark with our efforts, we have to focus on being disciplined and determined in our work area.
We hope you LIKE this article – 10 Lines on Discipline. You can read more 10 Lines about essays, events, sports, festivals, technology, and many more.