10 Lines on Discipline: Discipline is an everyday practice that regulates our behaviour and defines our approach to work and commitments. Successful persons lead well-disciplined and organised lives that instil a sense of punctuality in everything they do. Discipline brings in motivation to perform our tasks with a higher vision and eventually leads to progress and development. A guided direction that focuses on our goals and creates a proper order to accomplish them is equated to discipline.
Below we have provided Ten Lines on Discipline in English, written in easy and simple words for school students.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Discipline
This set is useful for classes 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5.
- Discipline helps us to bring our life in order and follow a systematic approach to walk towards success.
- Self-discipline and induced discipline are the two variants that talk about the modes in which a person achieves discipline in life.
- When we achieve professional excellence by being our own master, we call it self-discipline while inspiration from others to be disciplined in life can be termed as an induced discipline.
- Large amounts of motivation and inspiration to reach success leads us to an inner feeling of self-discipline.
- When a person does not possess discipline by his nature but acquires it through a mentor’s efforts, it is termed as an induced discipline.
- Discipline has a direct relationship with the various roles we define through the journey of life, and it keeps changing according to the needs of the role.
- Students should be taught discipline earlier in life so that they carry forward in their profession and later in their personal lives too.
- Discipline in studies, career, hobbies, passion, health and unique interests ultimately steer a man’s life towards goal accomplishment.
- Our values and inner beliefs get a sense of direction when they are polished every day with a coat of discipline.
- If we aim to shine in our paths and create an indelible mark with our efforts, we have to focus on being disciplined and determined in our work area.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Discipline for School Children
This set is useful for classes 6, 7 & 8.
- We have to obey specific guidelines and rules of conduct that frame a standard behaviour in us; this is rightfully called discipline.
- Without being orderly and directed towards our path, our life becomes a ball of confusion and anxiety.
- Perseverance in one’s efforts is an essential quality to build discipline in one’s behaviour.
- Repeated and regular practices that are regularly carried out to develop a good personality in a person bring discipline from within.
- When we filter away distractions and focus on the essential parameters on our path, we get clarity in our vision of what we strive to achieve in life.
- Respect for our self, studies, career and work are balanced when we fill them with dedication and time management skills.
- Successful personalities in various fields achieve fame and stardom mainly because they show consistency and hard work in their work and put their commitment ahead of everything else.
- Students who study well right from the beginning of class commencement in a well-organised fashion stand a higher chance of topping the exams.
- We should have a disciplined everyday routine that allows us to follow our activities every day at the same time like having meals on time, studying, going to work and sleeping.
- People who do not have meals on time and overeat unnecessarily at odd hours usually face poor health and low immunity levels.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Discipline for Higher Class Students
This set is useful for classes 9, 10, 11 & 12.
- Discipline helps an individual to manage his life on the right track by staying focussed on his goals and the steps to reach them.
- People who are disciplined in their lives do not waste time on unproductive activities, and things that do not produce a positive impact on their goals.
- One of the essential factors in establishing discipline in our personality is to manage our time efficiently.
- Responsibility of one’s actions is the biggest asset that a person acquires when he is goal-driven and inclined towards success.
- When students do not deliver their tasks on time, they are subjected to punishment by their teachers and parents as a way to motivate the student from indiscipline to discipline.
- A perfect alignment of a disciplined body, mind and soul radiates a sparkling personality that is hugely admired by everyone around.
- One of the most acceptable characters in a person that outshines other qualities and brings success in his life is the quality of discipline.
- Yoga and meditation techniques help build a disciplined mindset that controls our actions and words, helping us define our goals with better clarity.
- We should allocate a considerable chunk of our time on pondering over our tasks and activities and create a disciplined approach for prioritised work that lead to self-improvement.
- Disciplined people enjoy happier and gleeful lives and display positive traits of health and empowerment.