10 Lines on Discipline: Discipline is an everyday practice that regulates our behaviour and defines our approach to work and commitments. Successful persons lead well-disciplined and organised lives that instil a sense of punctuality in everything they do. Discipline brings in motivation to perform our tasks with a higher vision and eventually leads to a person’s progress and development. A guided direction that focuses on our goals and creates a proper order to accomplish them is equated to discipline. Discipline polishes and refines a person’s behaviour and conduct. It encourages positive management of ourselves and pushes us hard to complete our tasks on time. We tend to develop greater self-control in our actions. Our manners and standard principles become habitual, and we follow them strictly without fail.
Below we have provided ten lines on Discipline, written in easy and simple words for class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 students.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Discipline
Few lines on discipline for students from class 1 to 4
- Discipline helps us to bring our life in order and follow a systematic approach to walk towards success.
- Self-discipline and induced discipline are the two variants that talk about the modes in which a person achieves discipline in life.
- When we achieve professional excellence by being our own master, we call it self-discipline while inspiration from others to be disciplined in life can be termed as an induced discipline.
- Large amounts of motivation and inspiration to reach success leads us to an inner feeling of self-discipline.
- When a person does not possess discipline by his nature but acquires it through a mentor’s efforts, it is termed as an induced discipline.
- Discipline has a direct relationship with the various roles we define through the journey of life, and it keeps changing according to the needs of the role.
- Students should be taught discipline earlier in life so that they carry forward in their profession and later in their personal lives too.
- Discipline in studies, career, hobbies, passion, health and unique interests ultimately steer a man’s life towards goal accomplishment.
- Our values and inner beliefs get a sense of direction when they are polished every day with a coat of discipline.
- If we aim to shine in our paths and create an indelible mark with our efforts, we have to focus on being disciplined and determined in our work area.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Discipline
Ten lines on Discipline for students from class 5 to 8
- We have to obey specific guidelines and rules of conduct that frame a standard behaviour in us; this is rightfully called discipline.
- Without being orderly and directed towards our path, our life becomes a ball of confusion and anxiety.
- Perseverance in one’s efforts is an essential quality to build discipline in one’s behaviour.
- Repeated and regular practices that are regularly carried out to develop a good personality in a person bring discipline from within.
- When we filter away distractions and focus on the essential parameters on our path, we get clarity in our vision of what we strive to achieve in life.
- Respect for our self, studies, career and work are balanced when we fill them with dedication and time management skills.
- Successful personalities in various fields achieve fame and stardom mainly because they show consistency and hard work in their work and put their commitment ahead of everything else.
- Students who study well right from the beginning of class commencement in a well-organised fashion stand a higher chance of topping the exams.
- We should have a disciplined everyday routine that allows us to follow our activities every day at the same time like having meals on time, studying, going to work and sleeping.
- People who do not have meals on time and overeat unnecessarily at odd hours usually face poor health and low immunity levels.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Discipline
Ten lines about Discipline for classes 9 to 12
- Discipline helps an individual to manage his life on the right track by staying focussed on his goals and the steps to reach them.
- People who are disciplined in their lives do not waste time on unproductive activities, and things that do not produce a positive impact on their goals.
- One of the essential factors in establishing discipline in our personality is to manage our time efficiently.
- Responsibility of one’s actions is the biggest asset that a person acquires when he is goal-driven and inclined towards success.
- When students do not deliver their tasks on time, they are subjected to punishment by their teachers and parents as a way to motivate the student from indiscipline to discipline.
- A perfect alignment of a disciplined body, mind and soul radiates a sparkling personality that is hugely admired by everyone around.
- One of the most acceptable characters in a person that outshines other qualities and brings success in his life is the quality of discipline.
- Yoga and meditation techniques help build a disciplined mindset that controls our actions and words, helping us define our goals with better clarity.
- We should allocate a considerable chunk of our time on pondering over our tasks and activities and create a disciplined approach for prioritised work that lead to self-improvement.
- Disciplined people enjoy happier and gleeful lives and display positive traits of health and empowerment.