10 Lines on Friendship: We all love to have friends. Friends are people who we trust, who can understand our struggles, who support us and stand by us in our high and low phases of life. Friendship is the strongest bond that we develop during our lifetime. Devotion, dedication and trust between individuals are the primary ingredients of a long-lasting friendship. People who have friends share lots of love, care and warmth for each other. They also strike on the same platform where they show similar interests and ideas. The experiences of a good friendship create good feelings and understanding between people. Company is not based on any specific age, caste, creed or economic status; it is just a pure flow of positive thoughts between happy people.
Below we have provided a few lines on Friendship, written in easy and simple words for classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 students.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Friendship
Ten lines on Friendship, suitable for classes 1 to 5
- The most expensive gift we can give someone is our friendship and our precious time, care and concern to form a lifelong bond with them.
- We meet many people in our journey, but those who express their thoughts and ideas with us become our friends.
- One of the most outstanding and excellent qualities of a good friendship is the ability to listen to a person when he or she intends to share their concerns with us.
- Friends stand by one another through thick and thin and develop trust for an entire lifetime.
- In this relationship, friends love to share their things and belongings as it gives them joy and happiness.
- All important festivals and celebrations are incomplete without the presence of friends in our lives.
- We may have a big circle of friends, but the closeness and proximity gather with a select few of them, whom we love to call our best friends.
- Good friends help us positively through the journey of life while bad friends and lousy company lead us to troubles and pitfalls.
- Friends become family when the attachment grows deeper within, and true love develops unconditionally.
- Children have lots of friends in their class, and they love to read, write and spend lots of time together.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Friendship
Few lines on friendship for classes 6 to 8
- Friendship starts with an initial acquaintance, followed by a continuous exchange of thoughts, finally leading to a beautiful and healthy relationship.
- You can share ideas in a free passage with friends and can be sure of not being judged in any way.
- Sacrifice for a friend is one of the most significant traits of true friendship and stands the test of time, making way for a better life for one of them.
- Holding hands during good times and lending a robust supportive pillar at bad times are both essential for a good relationship between friends.
- Along with love and care, mutual respect and providing the necessary space to one another is also a necessary quality for a healthy friendship.
- Dogs are considered man’s best friend because of their loyal behaviour and faithful nature towards human beings.
- Friendship has been signified greatly in quotes like, “A friend in need is a friend indeed”.
- In Indian mythology, the great friendship saga between Lord Krishna and his dear friend Sudhama is very popular since ages.
- Long-distance friendships are some of the common types of relationships these days, as people tend to shift bases for overseas work requirements.
- Unconditional company does not differentiate on one’s economic status or position; instead, it is a pure connection of two hearts always there for one another.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Friendship
Few lines about Friendship for classes 9 to 12
- Friendship is the most fantastic relationship in the world, which needs to be nurtured and polished through seeds of love, affection and care.
- Man cannot live in isolation, and he needs an active, social life to stay upfront in his relationships, career and health; hence friends are required for all of us.
- Good friends instil a lot of positive influences, moral values, sharing and caring behaviour between one another in a group.
- Students begin to develop a good friendship from their school days which passes on to college life and later into work circles, thereby increasing the numbers at every phase.
- In today’s digital era, interacting with friends and receiving their latest updates over social media through
- WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter is a typical scene.
- With friends, we tend to forget all our worries and reduce the burden of our heavy hearts when we discuss our anxieties with them.
- A great friend speaks the truth straight on the face without any bias and hidden words, and this is the biggest blessing of friendship.
- When all doors are closed on us, we should reach out to our friends to seek surprising solace and support in times of despair.
- Friendship is not limited to the divine connection between men, but it certainly extends to animal-human relationships, and they are stronger than the former.
Real friends offer mental and physiological support, provide a shoulder to cry on, hold hands and lift us when we fall, jump in joy with us in happiness and offer financial help at our times of crisis.