We are all taught ‘Good Manners’ right from our childhood days, and we carry them with us throughout our life. Parents and teachers try their best to cultivate good behaviour and manners in children. A good personality is built by helping children develop the right outlook and values. Below we have provided 10 lines on Good Manner for class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 students, written in easy and simple words. These few lines can help you write an essay, paragraph, composition, and summary on the same.
Ten Lines on Good Manners
- Good Manners are essential to a person as they teach us how to behave with others and live in a society.
- Manners make a man gentleman. Without manner, man is nothing.
- A person’s personality builds when we develop good habits from our childhood and practise them through school days and later carry on in our workplace.
- Good social skills are created when we learn to respect people around us and show kindness and gratitude.
- We should brush our teeth properly, take a bath every day, wear clean clothes, eat healthy food, study regularly and go to school on time.
- Cleanliness is next to godliness, and we must always keep our surroundings clean and hygienic.
- Right words and actions are the essences of a well-behaved person, and we should refrain from speaking lies.
- We should be ready to dedicate and commit ourselves to our work to achieve higher goals in the future.
- Success comes with grit and determination, along with genuine sincerity and love for the work we do.
- We should never forget the three golden words to be always practised; they are ‘thank you, ‘sorry,’ and ‘please’.
We hope you LIKE this article – 10 Lines on Good Manners. You can read more 10 Lines about essays, events, sports, festivals, technology, and many more.