Healthy food keeps our body fit and strengthens our immune system. Following a healthy diet habits help us bring discipline to our eating habits and help us stay away from unhealthy and junk food items. Below we have provided 10 lines on healthy food for class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 students, written in easy and simple words. These few lines can help you write an essay, paragraph, composition, and summary on healthy food.
Ten Lines on Healthy Food
- Healthy foods give us a healthy life and longevity.
- People who consume healthful diets lead to healthy and active lifestyles.
- A healthy diet can be classified into energy-giving foods, bodybuilding foods, protective foods, vitamins, and fibres.
- Eating healthy and rich in nutrients food is vital for proper body functioning.
- Milk and milk products, eggs, fresh fruits, vegetables, greens, wheat, rice, cheese, butter, nuts etc., are perfect examples of healthy food.
- A healthy diet makes our bones and teeth stronger and promotes growth and development.
- People should develop good eating habits by consuming healthy foods and staying away from junk food.
- We should consume healthy and balanced foods at regular intervals and prevent overeating and binge eating.
- Healthy foods contain good fat that protects our organs, helps cell growth and keeps our body warm.
- A healthy diet provides vitality to our lives and prevents lifestyle diseases like obesity, heart ailments, diabetes, hypertension, hormonal defects, etc.
We hope you LIKE this article – 10 Lines on Healthy Food. You can read more 10 Lines about essays, events, sports, festivals, technology, and many more.