10 Lines on Healthy Food: Food is considered healthy if it is filled with a balanced amount of nutrients. Healthy food keeps our body fit and strengthens our immune system. Healthy eating can be delicious and proven to impact our body positively. Healthy food takes care of both physical and mental health. Healthy foods include fruits and vegetables, cereals, pulses, sprouts, legumes, greens, nuts etc.
Ten Lines on Healthy Food
Below we have provided 10 Lines on Healthy Food for class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 students written in easy and simple words.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Healthy Food
Set 1 is suitable for classes 1, 2, 3 and 4 students.
- Eating food that is healthy and rich in nutrients is vital for proper body functioning.
- Food is considered healthy if it provides the right amount of nutrients to our body.
- Healthy foods give us a healthy life and longevity.
- Fruits and vegetables, grains and pulses come under the category of good food sources.
- Healthy foods can be classified into energy-giving foods, bodybuilding foods, protective foods, vitamins and fibres.
- Healthy food gives us strength and builds strong muscles.
- Healthy foods make our bones and teeth stronger and promote growth and development.
- A healthy diet contains lots of useful fibres that help our digestion system to function correctly.
- People should develop good eating habits by consuming healthy foods and stay away from junk food.
- Milk and milk products, eggs, fresh fruits, vegetables, greens, wheat, rice, cheese, butter, nuts etc. are perfect examples of healthy foods.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Healthy Food for School Children
- Healthy food keeps our body disease-free and provides a robust immune system.
- Healthy foods contain all vital nutrients that support healthy living, like carbohydrates, proteins, vitamins, fats and minerals.
- Healthy food gives the right amount of energy, balanced nutrition and improves concentration levels in students.
- People who consume healthful diets lead to healthy and active lifestyles.
- Natural and fresh food is considered very healthy, but on the other hand, fried, and oily food preparations are unhealthy.
- Proteins are bodybuilding substances that promote growth and help in repairing damaged cells.
- Vitamins are vital elements that keep our teeth and bones healthy and help us to fight against diseases.
- Carbohydrates provide critical energy to carry out our daily activities with ease.
- Useful minerals promote the health of the heart, brain, muscles and brain.
- Healthy foods contain good fat that protects our organs and helps cell growth and keeps our body warm.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Healthy Food for Higher Class Students
- Healthy foods provide vitality to our life and prevent lifestyle diseases like obesity, heart ailments, diabetes, hypertension, hormonal defects etc.
- Healthy food habits help us to bring discipline in our eating habits and help us to stay away from unhealthy and junk food items.
- We should eat healthy food regularly to maintain proper body weight and avoid becoming obese at a very young age.
- We should consume healthy and balanced foods at regular time intervals and prevent overeating and binge eating.
- Food that is filled with nutrition and fibres are mostly called healthy foods.
- Healthy foods contain carbohydrates, proteins, fats, vitamins and minerals in the right quantities.
- Carbohydrates supply energy to the body, and they are found in rice, cereals, legumes, beans, vegetables, etc
- Proteins are bodybuilding foods, and the intake of fish, eggs, beans, milk and milk products provide an adequate amount of nutrition.
- Vitamins are vital elements not synthesized in our body but are essential for our growth and found in fish, green leafy vegetables, broccoli, eggs and avocados.
- Good fats provide warmth to our body and all dairy products, eggs, nuts and seeds contain reasonable amounts of oil needed for the body.