Life on Earth is being sustained primarily because of ‘TREES’ presence. Trees help preserve the quality of life by providing a greener future, helping to stabilize the environmental temperature, balancing the pH in the oxygen around us. In India, planting trees is celebrated every year as a festival called ‘Vanamahotsava.’ Below, we have provided 10 lines on the importance of trees for class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 students written in easy and simple words. These few lines can help you write an essay, paragraph, composition, and summary on the same.
Ten Lines on Importance of Trees
- Trees provide fresh and clean air to breathe.
- They give us a variety of foods spices, and many of them contain medicinal properties.
- Trees are valuable to humans, animals, and birds as they provide shelter and homes.
- They are responsible for rainfall, and cutting down trees has caused untimely rains on Earth.
- Trees prevent harmful sun rays from penetrating and help maintain a steady temperature.
- Many trees are worshipped in our culture and traditions, mainly because of their medicinal value.
- They help in water conservation by preserving the underground water sources.
- Trees help absorb harmful gases present in the atmosphere, called the greenhouse effect.
- Trees are grown to protect the greenery on Earth and make our ecosystem a healthy and clean place to live.
- The government has taken several measures to encourage planting more trees and conserving the greenery belt, thereby preventing deforestation.
We hope you LIKE this article – 10 Lines on Importance of Trees. You can read more 10 Lines about essays, events, sports, festivals, technology, and many more.