10 Lines on Moral Values: Virtues that build a person’s personality are collectively called moral values. In simple language, a person’s traits that help him choose the ‘good values’ over the bad ones are termed moral values. These values help in character building, teach us ethics and develop humanity. Some of the well known moral values are honesty, dedication, commitment, self-respect, helpfulness, love, empathy, hard work etc. Ethical code of ethics is essential in building a strong foundation in students’ lives. Irrespective of the professions they choose in the future, these values keep them grounded and help them choose the right directions in life. Children learn moral values by observing their parents, teachers and elders in the house.
Ten Lines on Moral Values
Below we have provided a few sets of ten lines on Moral Values in English, written in easy and simple words for class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 school students.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Moral Values
Few lines on Moral Values for children from classes 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5.
- Moral values shape the personality and character of an individual and make him a well-groomed human being.
- Elders in the house instil good values right from childhood through moral stories and tales from ancient fables.
- A person who has received good moral education could be expected to differentiate the good from the bad, the right from the wrong very easily and advocates only good practices in his life.
- Many spiritual texts provide useful guidelines on how we should conduct ourselves and walk on the righteous path.
- There are no standard set of moral values prescribed in any book; they are attached with conscious thinking and moral behaviour.
- Our culture teaches us good moral codes, and they, in turn, reflect on our behaviour and mannerisms.
- The word ‘moral values’ is derived from the Latin term ‘moralis’ meaning mannerisms.
- Our ideals are reflected in our day to day activities, and they help in establishing a good rapport at the workplace with co-workers.
- Good moral values enable us to develop practical interpersonal skills that create a positive impact on our outlook and build confidence.
- A society built on good morality and ethics construct a developing nation with highly intellectual citizens.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Moral Values
This set of ten lines on moral values is suitable for classes 6, 7 & 8 students.
- A healthy society should be built on strong principles of ethics and integrity to motivate its citizens towards progress and development.
- Assessing an individual’s personality is mainly based on his core principles and the values he stands for.
- Good citizens with great moral values are the greatest assets of a nation as they contribute to nation-building selflessly.
- Companies love to hire employees who have strong principles and professional ethics.
- Every institution has a set code of conduct defined by general norms of moral standards.
- Students have moral education classes in schools and colleges to help them organise their studies more systematically.
- Due to non-prevalence of higher grounds of morality, our society is facing issues like corruption, bribery, terrorism and infiltration.
- Children who have been devoid of moral values in their childhood grow up to become future thieves and criminals involving themselves in anti-social elements.
- Individuals with a greater sense of ethical behaviour inspire and motivate others around them to replace bad behaviour with good behaviour.
- Moral values encourage positive thinking and develop kindness and perseverance for a brighter future.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Moral Values
This set of ten lines on moral values is suitable for classes 9, 10, 11 & 12 students.
- Moral principles owned by a person are more precious than jewels in a crown, and they can’t be substituted or replaced by any other thing in the world.
- Spiritually knowledgeable persons build a great sense of moral code within themselves and abide by them in real life to understand higher truths in life.
- Moral values implement a sense of responsibility, co-operation and commitment towards our words and actions.
- Individuals with a greater love towards social responsibility possess values that make them very useful for society.
- Good habits and manners build a strong base in an individual and moral values supplement them to accomplish an everlasting character.
- A nation’s wheels run on real reforms, enlightened policies and sound strategies, but most of all proper implementation of underlying principles and core beliefs.
- A common man cannot achieve anything in life without walking the path of righteousness and virtuous efforts.
- To exercise moral principles in life, one requires will power to practice them every day consistently and confidently.
- Good moral values build healthy societies and great nations portraying well knowledgeable citizens and outstanding leaders.
- Our ancestors represented excellent moral values and taught their next generations their importance, but the youth of today undermine the essence of these principles and standards.