Virtues that build a person’s personality are collectively called moral values. In simple language, a person’s traits that help him choose the ‘good values’ over the bad ones are termed moral values. These values help in character building, teach us ethics and develop humanity. The well-known moral values are honesty, dedication, commitment, self-respect, helpfulness, love, empathy, hard work, etc. Below we have provided 10 lines on moral values for class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 students, written in easy and simple words. These few lines can help you write an essay, paragraph, composition, and summary on moral values.
Ten Lines on Moral Values
- Moral values shape the personality and character of an individual and make him a well-groomed human being.
- Elders in the house instil good values from childhood through moral stories and tales from ancient fables.
- A person who has received good moral education could be expected to differentiate the good from the bad, the right from the wrong very easily, and advocates only good practices in his life.
- Many spiritual texts provide useful guidelines on how to conduct ourselves and walk on the righteous path.
- No standard set of moral values is prescribed in any book; they are attached to conscious thinking and moral behaviour.
- Our culture teaches us good moral codes, and they, in turn, reflect on our behaviour and mannerisms.
- The word ‘moral values’ is derived from the Latin term ‘moralis’, meaning mannerisms.
- Our ideals are reflected in our day-to-day activities, and they help establish a good rapport at the workplace with co-workers.
- Good moral values enable us to develop practical interpersonal skills that positively impact our outlook and build confidence.
- A society built on good morality and ethics constructs a developing nation with highly intellectual citizens.
We hope you LIKE this article – 10 Lines on Moral Values. You can read more 10 Lines about essays, events, sports, festivals, technology, and many more.