Fathers are a vital part of our lives. Their presence impacts our intellectual and emotional well being. Besides showering us with their love and affection, they teach us how to live life. Every father is a superhero to his or her child. My father is no exception. He is a kind, disciplined, and loving human being. He has been a constant guide throughout my life. Let’s read about ‘Father’ through the sets of 10 lines given below.
Ten Lines on My Father
Below we have provided a few sets of ten lines on my father in English, written in easy and simple words for classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6. These ten lines on father are helpful for essay and paragraph writing too!
- My father’s name is Pankaj Tiwari.
- He has a very caring personality.
- He values his duties and is quite disciplined.
- He is a renowned professor at St. Johns University.
- He is well-respected for his trustworthiness.
- People love to interact with him.
- My father is the most beloved member of our family.
- He is one of the wittiest people that I have ever come across.
- Whenever I am sad, my father lifts my mood.
- My father is my hero, and I love him.
- My father is the head of our family.
- His name is Aryan, and he is 55 years old.
- He works as a manager in an IT firm.
- My father is my best friend.
- He always boosts my confidence and motivates me to work harder.
- He is an optimistic person who believes in persistence.
- He loves everyone in our family unconditionally.
- In his free time, he likes to paint.
- He is the one who taught me the basic ethics of life.
- My father is my source of inspiration, and I love him.
- A father’s role is not only important but also filled with responsibilities.
- It comes with a lot of struggles and sacrifices.
- My father is the most beloved person in our entire family.
- He is a person who believes in the art of simple living.
- My father fulfils all our needs.
- He is our protector, mentor, and biggest supporter in life.
- He is a gentle person who is ever ready to help others.
- Despite his busy schedule, he takes us on a picnic at the weekend.
- He is my best friend, and I share everything with him.
- He is undoubtedly a real-life hero who makes all the difference in our lives.