10 Lines on My Father: “The heart of a father is the masterpiece of nature” ~ Antoine Francois Prevost
Fathers are a vital part of our lives. Their presence impacts our intellectual and emotional well being. Besides showering us with their love and affection, they teach us how to live life. Every father is a superhero to his or her child. My father is no exception. He is a kind, disciplined, and loving human being. He has been a constant guide throughout my life. My father loves everyone in our family. However, his favourite member happens to be our pet, Bruno. Despite his age, my father is a fitness freak. He is very much into morning exercises, and he loves to go on hikes. My father has an amazing sense of humour. He also is a very good writer. My father inspires me to lead a peaceful and happy life. I am so lucky to be his daughter.
Below we have provided ten lines on my father, written in easy and simple words for classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 students.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on My Father
Few lines about my father, suitable for classes 1 to 4 students
- My father’s name is Pankaj Tiwari.
- He has a very caring personality.
- He values his duties and is quite disciplined.
- He is a renowned professor at St. Johns University.
- He is well-respected for his trustworthiness.
- People love to interact with him.
- My father is the most beloved member of our family.
- He is one of the wittiest people that I have ever come across.
- Whenever I am sad, my father lifts my mood.
- He is my hero, and I love him.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on My Father
- My father is the head of our family.
- His name is Aryan, and he is 55 years old.
- He works as a manager in an IT firm.
- My father is my best friend.
- He always boosts my confidence and motivates me to work harder.
- He is an optimistic person who believes in persistence.
- He loves everyone in our family unconditionally.
- In his free time, he likes to paint.
- He is the one who taught me the basic ethics of life.
- My father is my source of inspiration, and I love him.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on My Father
- A father’s role is not only important but also filled with responsibilities.
- It comes with a lot of struggles and sacrifices.
- My father is the most beloved person in our entire family.
- He is a person who believes in the art of simple living.
- My father fulfils all our needs.
- He is our protector, mentor, and biggest supporter in life.
- He is a gentle person who is ever ready to help others.
- Despite his busy schedule, he takes us on a picnic at the weekend.
- He is my best friend, and I share everything with him.
- He is undoubtedly a real-life hero who makes all the difference in our lives.