10 Lines on My Favourite Teacher: Right next to parents, the teachers mould a student’s personality and help them create unique identities for themselves. Teachers owe the responsibility of imparting academic education to students and fine-tune their thinking capacities and transform them into responsible citizens of tomorrow. Schools give teachers extensive training to nurture young minds and promote their physical, mental and intellectual growth.
Ten Lines on My Favourite Teacher
Below we have provided a few sets of ten lines on my favourite teacher in English, written in easy and simple words for class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 school students.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on My Favourite Teacher
- My class teacher is my favourite, and her name is Mrs. Sanjana Singh
- She teaches us many subjects like Mathematics, English and Environmental Science.
- We like her style of teaching, and she makes every student understand lessons thoroughly.
- She is extremely good at managing time and follows a strict discipline system in class.
- Students love her way of presenting the classes and enjoy her examples and illustrations.
- I feel delighted whenever she smiles and greets me while entering the class in the morning and leaving for home in the afternoon.
- My teacher is extremely talented and provides the best guidance for school events and annual functions.
- She shares her study materials with all of us and encourages us to interact actively in a class by asking more questions on every topic.
- She brings in extra information relevant to our lessons and gives us an extra edge in learning new and exciting things.
- My class teacher inspires us to reach new heights through her motivational stories and real-life instances.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on My Favourite Teacher
- My teacher is a great inspirational person who guides us from darkness to light and creates a beautiful human being inside us.
- We seek the right guidance from our teacher whenever we make mistakes and need a helping hand to correct them.
- I appreciate high levels of patience in my teacher who handles classes for middle school in English subject.
- All my classmates love her poetry rendition and explanation of poems with real-life scenarios.
- We are given surprise tests and assessments so that she can assess our level of understanding.
- We always start her class by a small prayer and a few minutes of mediation which improves our concentration levels according to her.
- She is a great teacher who goes beyond her routine work to identify special skills in each student and report the same to our Principal.
- My teacher never comes late to class and punishes students who arrive late for sessions by giving them writing impositions.
- She answers every doubt expressed by students until they can follow the lesson thoroughly.
- We get a lot of help from her to prepare for examinations and school competitions.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on My Favourite Teacher
- My name is Reena from class 10, and my teacher’s name is Mrs. Nalini Rao.
- She is one of the friendliest teachers in our school and talks to every student with a lot of warmth and kindness.
- My teacher possesses exceptional teaching abilities with her years of experience, and she makes complex topics very easy to understand.
- She handles science subjects for all classes in high school and puts extra efforts to gather materials from external sources apart from textbooks for quality teaching.
- We enjoy her PowerPoint presentations and visual learning aids that make science learning fun and interesting.
- She is our role model in school, and I wish and inspire to be like her in my future.
- All staff members appreciate her commitment towards work and the fact that she never makes any class boring for any student.
- My teacher conducts extra classes for students after school hours to assist them in topics that need more explanation and understanding.
- All of us participate in science exhibition held at school under our teacher’s guidance and exhibit our talent in creating innovative science models.
- She encourages every student to conduct small science experiments to nurture thinking and reasoning abilities at higher levels.
Teachers act as guiding lights and role models in a student’s life. We remember many of our teachers throughout our lives. Teaching is a noble profession. All teachers are considered sacred and highly revered in spiritual texts because they impart knowledge and wisdom essential for a man’s development. Teachers extend love and care to all their students.