10 Lines on My Hobby: Hobbies are enriching activities that we love to do in our free time. Hobbies help us build our creativity quotients. They rejuvenate and freshen up our mind after a hard-working day. Hobbies help us to relax and feel happy. Different people have different hobbies according to their interests. Hobbies divert our mind from any worries and tensions. Interesting hobbies make us more expressive and imaginative. Some of the common hobbies that people develop in general are singing, dancing, drawing and painting, gardening, collecting stamps etc. Some hobbies bring us close to our mother nature while some build artistic skills in us and others improve our literary skills. Hobbies help to release stress and provide freedom to express our talent.
Below we have provided ten lines on my hobby, written in easy and simple words for class 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 students.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on My Hobby
Few lines on my hobby reading, suitable for classes 1 to 5
- A hobby is an exciting activity that we can do in our spare time.
- My favourite hobby is reading as it improves my knowledge and makes me well informed about many topics.
- I regularly read newspapers and books like comics, stories, children’s’ magazines and general knowledge series.
- I also love to read books on animals, plants, birds, nature, universe and our solar system.
- I have cultivated the hobby or reading books from my kindergarten days, and it has improved my reading skills a lot.
- Reading has enriched my vocabulary and helped me learn useful facts and information.
- Reading has helped me attempt many competitions in my school like debates, quizzes and essay rounds.
- Our school library encourages us to cultivate the hobby of reading by lending many useful and informative books.
- My reading hobby has also been helpful in my school assignments and projects.
- Reading has improved my imagination skills and helped me frame long sentences easily, without any difficulty.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on My Hobby
This set is suitable for classes 6, 7 and 8 students
- We all follow our creativity and passion by developing good hobbies to do in our free time.
- My favourite hobby is dancing, and I’ve been learning the art from a very tender age.
- My dance teacher helped me cultivate dancing as a hobby and provided me with the best training possible.
- I have pursued my hobby in different styles like Bharatanatyam, jazz, western and hip hop.
- Dancing has allowed me to participate and win awards in many competitions.
- My hobby has allowed me to feel the rhythm of music and groove to various beats through different dance steps.
- Dance is a medium to maintain proper body posture and fitness along with a channel for expressing my thoughts.
- Dance provides energy to my senses and develops good co-ordination, steady body movements and relaxes the mind completely.
- My hobby has given me an excellent platform to perform at school events, cultural festivals, and community meets.
- Dancing is not just my hobby, but a passion that allows me to enjoy life and develops confidence, dedication and commitment towards my work.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on My Hobby
- Hobbies inspire me to develop creativity and skills for a bright future.
- My favourite hobby is drawing, and I have been doing this art since my pre-school days.
- Drawing is an art, and I love to do my sketches independently by using my imagination.
- I love drawing landscapes and nature-themed portraits to blend my creativity with sceneries, forests, deserts, sun, rivers and rural countryside depictions.
- Whenever I have a paper and pencil, I begin to draw pictures and beautify them with colour pencils, water paints and oil pastels.
- My hobby has helped me to participate in many drawing competitions both inside and outside my school.
- Our drawing teacher at school helps me pursue my hobby in various forms like sketching, cartooning, doodling and shading.
- My favourite drawing so far is the sunset picture by the seaside which I drew in my summer holidays.
- I attend drawing classes during my vacation to learn more skills and techniques in my hobby and explore the creative use of colours.
- My hobby has helped me to develop a creative mind with an artistic thinking process to create the best possible drawings.