Hobbies are enriching activities that we love to do in our free time, and they rejuvenate and freshen up our minds after a hard-working day. Some common hobbies that people develop are singing, dancing, reading, drawing, painting, gardening, collecting stamps, etc. Below we have provided 10 lines on my hobby for class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 students, written in easy and simple words. These few lines can help you write an essay, paragraph, composition, and summary on my hobby.
Ten Lines on My Hobby
- A hobby is an exciting activity that we can do in our spare time.
- My favourite hobby is reading as it improves my knowledge and makes me well informed about many topics.
- I regularly read newspapers and books like comics, stories, children’s magazines, and general knowledge series.
- I also love to read books on animals, plants, birds, nature, the universe, and our solar system.
- I have cultivated the hobby of reading books from my kindergarten days, and it has improved my reading skills a lot.
- Reading has enriched my vocabulary and helped me learn useful facts and information.
- Reading has helped me attempt many competitions like debates, quizzes, and essay rounds in my school.
- Our school library encourages us to cultivate the hobby of reading by lending many useful and informative books.
- My reading hobby has also been helpful in my school assignments and projects.
- Reading has improved my imagination skills and helped me frame long sentences easily, without any difficulty.
- We all follow our creativity and passion by developing good hobbies in our free time.
- My favourite hobby is dancing, and I’ve learned the art from a very tender age.
- My dance teacher helped me cultivate dancing as a hobby and provided me with the best training possible.
- I have pursued dancing in different styles like Bharatanatyam, jazz, western and hip hop.
- Dancing has allowed me to participate and win awards in many competitions.
- Dancing has allowed me to feel the rhythm of music and groove to various beats through different dance steps.
- Dance is a medium to maintain proper body posture and fitness and a channel for expressing my thoughts.
- Dance provides energy to my senses and develops good coordination, steady body movements, and completely relaxes the mind.
- It has given me an excellent platform to perform at school events, cultural festivals, and community meets.
- Dancing is not just my hobby but a passion that allows me to enjoy life and develops confidence, dedication, and commitment towards my work.
- Hobbies inspire me to develop creativity and skills for a bright future.
- My favourite hobby is drawing, and I have been doing this art since my pre-school days.
- Drawing is an art, and I love to do my sketches independently by using my imagination.
- I love drawing landscapes and nature-themed portraits to blend my creativity with sceneries, forests, deserts, sun, rivers, and rural countryside depictions.
- Whenever I have paper and pencil, I draw pictures and beautify them with colour pencils, water paints, and oil pastels.
- It has helped me participate in many drawing competitions both inside and outside my school.
- Our drawing teacher at school helps me pursue my hobby in various forms like sketching, cartooning, doodling, and shading.
- My favourite drawing so far is the sunset picture by the seaside, which I drew in my summer holidays.
- I attend drawing classes during my summer vacation to learn more skills techniques and explore the creative use of colours.
- Drawing has helped me develop a creative mind with an artistic thinking process to create the best possible illustrations.
We hope you LIKE this article – 10 Lines on My Hobby. You can read more 10 Lines about essays, events, sports, festivals, technology, and many more.