Mothers are the epitome of love, care, warmth, sacrifice, and unconditionally loving their children. I feel incredibly blessed by God and privileged to be born to one of the best mothers in the world. Below we have provided 10 lines on my mother for class 1, 2, 3, and 4 students, written in easy and simple words. These few lines are helpful for paragraph and essay writing too!
Ten Lines on My Mother
- My mother’s name is Reena.
- She is a hardworking woman who goes to the office and balances household chores.
- She has taught us to love, care, and respect elders and holds an extraordinary place in all our hearts.
- She is very fond of cooking and prepares delicious food for the whole family.
- She is full of energy and takes exceptional care of elders and kids alike.
- She assists me in doing my homework, assignments, and projects.
- My house is always neat because of her, and she ensures all our clothes and uniforms are tidy for the next day.
- She prays to God for the well-being of all our family members and visits the temple often.
- I look forward to exciting bedtime stories with my mother, and I learn a lot of moral values from her.
- She is my best friend and mentor, and I love her very much.
We hope you LIKE this article – 10 Lines on My Mother. You can read more 10 Lines about essays, events, sports, festivals, technology, and many more.