10 Lines on My Mother: I feel incredibly blessed by God and privileged to be born to one of the best mothers in the world. My mother is a highly dedicated and committed woman. She takes care of all the members of our family. She cooks excellent food, completes house chores without cringing a single eyebrow, maintains our house always clean and takes care of all of us very well. She is a career woman and balances both work and personal life very well with ease. My mother brings happiness in our daily lives and teaches us values of discipline, commitment and dedication in our studies. My mother has given me the most significant gift of life, and I shall be ever grateful to her for always holding my hands.
Below we have provided ten lines on my mother, written in easy and simple words for class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 students.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on My Mother
Few sentences about my mother, suitable for classes 1 to 5.
- My mother is my best friend, and her name is Reena.
- She is an extremely hard-working woman who goes to the office and balances household chores as well.
- From my mother, I have learnt good values, manners and habits that support my growth.
- She is very fond of cooking and prepares delicious food for the whole family.
- My mother is full of energy and takes exceptional care of elders and kids alike.
- My best friend is my mother, and she assists me to do my homework, assignments and projects.
- My house is always neat because of her, and she ensures all our clothes and uniforms are tidy for the next day.
- My mother prays to God for the well being of all our family members and visits the temple often.
- I look forward to exciting bedtime stories with my mother, and I learn a lot of moral values from her.
- My mother is my best guide and mentor, and I love her very much for the person she is.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on My Mother
Few lines on my mother, suitable for classes 6 to 8.
- My mother is the epitome of love, care, warmth, sacrifice, and she loves her children unconditionally.
- She is a great woman and the reason behind our success, and with her support; we excel in all our work smoothly.
- She defines motherhood, and we are incredibly grateful to God for blessing us with a great woman in our lives.
- My divine inspiration and the most prominent pillar of strength is my mother, and I can confide all my fears and share my thoughts with her.
- I care for my mother’s health and help her out in all household chores and daily activities.
- Whenever I fall sick, she gets distraught and spends sleepless nights taking care of me.
- My mother is highly dedicated to her work, and I gain a lot of inspiration from her to achieve success in life.
- Every year I give a surprise gift to my mother on Mother’s day, and she beams with joy after seeing my present.
- She has always been a tough woman and faces terrible situations and problems courageously without stepping back.
- My mother has instilled good qualities in us right from our childhood, and we wish to carry her words in our path for our entire life.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on My Mother
- My mother has helped me to sustain life on Earth, and I consider the most extraordinary personality in this world.
- Some of the virtues that I imbibed from my mother are devotion, dedication, persistence, sincerity and commitment.
- She has taught us to love, care and show respect to elders, and holds an extraordinary place in all our hearts.
- My best guide, motivator, teacher, mentor and troubleshooter is my mother who stands firm like a rock whenever I face hurdles on my way.
- She has successfully established herself as an entrepreneur and handles her boutique business with outstanding professionalism.
- As a counsellor to us, she understands all our worries and tensions and sorts them out with her natural comforting skills.
- My mother engages herself happily in keeping our house clean, maintaining the laundry, doing the dishes and prepares a variety of healthy cuisines for us.
- I have started doing physical exercises, yoga and aerobics because my mother gives quality importance to the physical fitness of all family members.
- She encourages us to wake up early in the morning and spend quality time reading newspapers and build good general awareness skills.
- My mother is busy throughout the day, but she appears refreshed and energized by hiding her pain and tired face in front of the world.