10 Lines on My Pet Dog: Pet dogs are the most amazing companions to man. They are undoubtedly man’s best friend and stay loyal for an entire lifetime. Pet dogs are amicable by nature and develop a long-lasting bond with their masters. They love to play around with small children and become one with the family they stay in. Pet dogs are very caring and look forward to meeting their masters after a hard day’s work. Whenever they don’t get food on time, they make strange barking and crying sounds to alert their master. People love to adopt pets at home to teach their children the habit of sharing. After a tiring day, pets help us to rejuvenate and refresh our minds.
Below we have provided ten lines on my pet dog, written in easy and simple words for classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 students.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on My Pet Dog
Few lines on My Pet Dog for classes 1 to 5
- ‘Goldie’ is the name of my pet dog, and it’s my favourite companion at home.
- He belongs to the male species and is a golden retriever breed dog.
- He looks very charming with long golden hairs all over his body and has sparkling eyes.
- Goldie is too mild natured, and we rarely get to see his ferocious and angry howling cries.
- I love the moment he pounces on me right after I return home from school.
- My pet dog is vigilant and stays alert in front of our main gate, especially during night times.
- He loves my mom very much as she provides his favourite food and water at regular time intervals.
- I enjoy going for morning and evening strolls with Goldie and playing ball games at the park.
- He helps me in small tasks like collecting the newspaper and watering the plants.
- Whenever I feel low, Goldie comes and licks my feet and expresses his love and care.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on My Pet Dog
Ten lines on My Pet Dog for classes 6 to 8
- We adopted a pet dog ‘Ruby’ from the local pet adoption centre in our locality.
- Ruby is a black female Labrador dog who changed our lives forever from the day he entered our house.
- She loves to play with my sister and me on the lawn after our school hours.
- We offer fresh milk, vegetables and meat for Ruby and she loves to relish on biscuits.
- Ruby loves car rides, and we take her to the veterinary doctor for timely vaccinations.
- We love to see small children from our locality playing disc games with Ruby in the weekends.
- Bathing, cleaning and brushing her once a week is an excellent activity for us to keep Ruby healthy and hygienic.
- In the last Christmas, I gifted a red bow and belt to Ruby with my own pocket money, and she loved it very much.
- I felt despondent to see Ruby down with indigestion problems in the last month, but our veterinary doctor treated him very well, and he was back on his feet.
- Ruby accompanied us for a short trip to the countryside last summer, and we plan to make many more vacations with him.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on My Pet Dog
Ten lines about My Pet Dog for classes 9 to 12
- My pet dog ‘Sasha’ is a white male Pomeranian dog, gorgeous and beautiful with glistening eyes.
- My maternal aunt gifted Sasha to me on my birthday, and I always look forward to spending time with him.
- He is a fast runner, still active, energetic and barks at strangers and unidentified people to alert us.
- Sasha keenly listens to all our directions and follows them most respectfully.
- He is very fond of swimming and accompanies us to the pools with excitement at the weekends.
- I consider him my best friend as he loves to play with me all the time, jumps and catches balls and wags his tail merrily whenever I come home from outside.
- Sasha loves dancing to music and jumps around cheerfully with small children in our neighbourhood.
- I love his distinct characteristics like striking eyes, alert ears and a furry tail that always wags in a friendly way.
- Sasha barks incessantly whenever he is angry at us or needs our attention for food or water.
- I admire Sasha very much as he is very special to me and I love cuddling with him on my sofa during the winter.