Pet dogs are the most amazing companions to man. They are undoubtedly man’s best friend and stay loyal for an entire lifetime. They love to play around with small children and become one with the family they stay in. Below we have provided ten lines on my pet dog for class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 students, written in easy and simple words.
Ten Lines on My Pet Dog
- I have a pet dog, and its name is Sasha.
- He belongs to the male species and is a golden retriever breed dog.
- He looks very charming with long golden hair all over his body and has sparkling eyes.
- Sasha is too mild-natured, and we rarely get to see his ferocious and angry howling cries.
- I love the moment he pounces on me right after returning home from school.
- Sasha is vigilant and stays alert in front of our main gate, especially at night.
- He loves my mom very much as she provides his favourite food and water at regular intervals.
- I enjoy going for morning and evening strolls with Sasha and playing ball games at the park.
- He helps me with small tasks like collecting the newspaper and watering the plants.
- Whenever I feel low, Sasha comes and licks my feet and expresses his love and care.
We hope you LIKE this article – 10 Lines on My Pet Dog. You can read more 10 Lines about essays, events, sports, festivals, technology, and many more.