10 Lines on My School: The name of my school is Little Flower Public School, and it is situated in Bangalore. I am grateful that I’m studying in one of the best schools in my city. My school has a beautiful campus. I love going to my school every day by van. My school has large buildings, spacious classrooms, a vast playground, auditoriums, laboratories, computer labs, library, and first aid infirmary and office rooms.
Ten Lines on My School in English
Below we have provided ten lines on my school, written in easy and simple words for class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 & 10. These sets of ten lines are useful for paragraph and essay writing too!
Set 1 – 10 Lines on My School
- My school is one of the best rated high-performing institutions in the city.
- I enjoy going to school every day to meet my friends and teachers.
- My school works from Monday to Saturday and closed on Sunday.
- Students from kindergarten till grade 10 study in my school.
- All my teachers teach excellently and help us achieve good grades in academics.
- My school has a vast campus with all amenities and infrastructure.
- Classrooms are well equipped with big blackboards and tools for smart learning.
- My school conducts assessments from time to time and gives assignments every day.
- My school has taught me values of discipline, punctuality and respecting elders.
- My school gives me a lot of channels to excel in academics and extracurricular activities.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on My School
- A school is a place which nurtures young minds into bright and future-ready citizens.
- I am proud of my school because it encourages every student to develop their interests apart from learning.
- My school encourages free and open thinking, and we do not follow the culture of memorising books.
- My school has big and spacious classrooms, playground, auditorium and library to cater to all needs of students.
- My school has adopted smart learning facilities for all students apart from traditional ways of imparting education.
- My school follows the ICSE curriculum and holds regular assessments and exams to evaluate students.
- My school arranges field trips and fun trips to students to help them experience the world practically.
- Students are encouraged to participate in inter-school competitions and events to boost confidence and build better leadership skills.
- Our Principal is a very kind-hearted who guides and motivates us every day to always believe in our abilities.
- My school provides a perfect balance of academic as well as co-curricular activities to help the overall development of students.