10 Lines on My School: The name of my school is Little Flower Public School, and it is situated in Bangalore. I am grateful that I’m studying in one of the best schools in my city. My school has a beautiful campus. I love going to my school every day by van. My school has large buildings, spacious classrooms, a vast playground, auditoriums, laboratories, computer labs, library, and first aid infirmary and office rooms. All the teachers at my school are amiable, understanding and co-operative. The staffs of my school always greet us with a warm smile. My school has many school buses for safe transportation of students and faculties. I have been offered plenty of opportunities to showcase my talent and skills through various events in my school.
Below we have provided ten lines on my school, written in easy and simple words for class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 students.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on My School
Below we have provided ten sentences about my school, suitable for classes 1 to 5.
- My school is one of the best rated high-performing institutions in the city.
- I enjoy going to school every day to meet my friends and teachers.
- My school works from Monday to Saturday and closed on Sunday.
- Students from kindergarten till grade 10 study in my school.
- All my teachers teach excellently and help us achieve good grades in academics.
- My school has a vast campus with all amenities and infrastructure.
- Classrooms are well equipped with big blackboards and tools for smart learning.
- My school conducts assessments from time to time and gives assignments every day.
- My school has taught me values of discipline, punctuality and respecting elders.
- My school gives me a lot of channels to excel in academics and extracurricular activities.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on My School
- A school is a place which nurtures young minds into bright and future-ready citizens.
- I am proud of my school because it encourages every student to develop their interests apart from learning.
- My school encourages free and open thinking, and we do not follow the culture of memorising books.
- My school has big and spacious classrooms, playground, auditorium and library to cater to all needs of students.
- My school has adopted smart learning facilities for all students apart from traditional ways of imparting education.
- My school follows the ICSE curriculum and holds regular assessments and exams to evaluate students.
- My school arranges field trips and fun trips to students to help them experience the world practically.
- Students are encouraged to participate in inter-school competitions and events to boost confidence and build better leadership skills.
- Our Principal is a very kind-hearted who guides and motivates us every day to always believe in our abilities.
- My school provides a perfect balance of academic as well as co-curricular activities to help the overall development of students.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on My School
- My school has been consistently ranked as one of the best performing schools with a proven track record every year in academics.
- My school provides excellent growth and development opportunities to all its students and helps teachers and faculties to co-operate well.
- My school has highly spacious classrooms where most of the learning takes place.
- My school playground is big enough to support all kinds of sports and physical education classes.
- My school owns an extensive library with a vast collection of books arranged systematically.
- My friends and I go to my school every day in the school transportation facility.
- All the safety and security measures taken by my school management are excellent.
- My school encourages students to actively take part in competitions, seminars, debates, quiz competitions, cultural and sports events with equal enthusiasm.
- My school encourages students through enriching programs in the auditorium.
- My school has taught me high moral values and instilled virtues of discipline, dedication, sincerity and commitment in all its students.