10 Lines on Myself: My name is Reena, and I am studying in class 2 at Little Flower Public School, Bangalore. I am an amicable girl, and I love to meet new people. My friends tell me that I am quite tall and have a good personality. I love my family very much. I respect and obey their words. I love going to school every day. I am very obedient in class and follow whatever my teachers tell me. My parents are my inspiration. My father is a software engineer at TCS, and my mother is a homemaker. They are incredibly hard-working, and I want to make all their dreams real through my efforts. I am good at singing and drawing. I love to read storybooks in my spare time.
Below we have provided ten lines on myself, written in easy and simple words for class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 students.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Myself
Few lines about myself, suitable for classes 1 to 5 students.
- My name is Saanvi Prasad, and I am studying in grade 5 at Carmel Convent, Bangalore.
- I happily live with my parents and a younger brother at Jayanagar and have a lot of friends in my school and neighbourhood.
- My father is a corporate bank manager, and my mother is a teacher while my sister is studying in class 1 at Vidya Mandir.
- I am incredibly fond of pet dogs, so we have a Pomeranian breed at home, which we love very much.
- My relatives visit us at the weekends, and my grandparents come down to our place during the vacation.
- I love going to the community library in our locality as it has a vast collection of exciting books to read.
- My friends and I go out to the park in the evenings to play with each other and get some physical exercise for our bodies.
- My dream is to become a scientist at ISRO in the future and serve our nation in building spacecraft.
- I am very interested in dancing and want to learn the Bharatanatyam form in my vacations that follow after this academic year.
- Mother Teresa is my inspiration, and I wish to serve people and my country through a lot of services when I grow up.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Myself
Set 2 is helpful for classes 6, 7 and 8 students.
- All individuals in this world are gifted and unique, and I consider myself, Samarth a self-built and adventurous boy.
- I am presently studying in grade 8, but I also have friends from higher levels who guide me on future academic planning.
- I aspire to build a successful career path as a chartered accountant, and I keep myself updated with the latest information from newspapers and economic journals.
- Travelling is my favourite pastime, and I have explored places of historical importance both within and outside India.
- I am very disciplined and punctual in my studies and attend both school and tuition classes regularly.
- My mom teaches me moral values by reading Mahabharata and Ramayana, and I am very fond of reading mythological tales.
- Paneer Parantha is my favourite dish, and I help my mom prepare tasty cuisines during the weekends and on holidays.
- We go together to the market and shop for groceries, vegetables and fruits on Sunday mornings.
- Cricket is my favourite game, and I enjoy playing in my school playground with friends, and Virat Kohli is my role model.
- We invite family and friends to our place during holidays and prepare special sweetmeats and delicacies for our get together.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Myself
Set 2 is helpful for classes 9, 10, 11 and 12 students.
- I am Rajani studying in grade 12, and my parents Vikas and Rohini are both doctors by profession.
- Botany is my favourite subject, and I have cultivated my own organic plants garden in front of my house.
- We live in Delhi but travel to Shimla once in a year to meet my uncle’s family and visit our other relatives staying there.
- Teaching is my favourite profession, and I spend my weekends helping slum children with basic English and Maths skills.
- Leo Tolstoy is my favourite personality, and I have read all his writings and got inspired by each one of them.
- My dream is to visit Eiffel Tower once in my life with my parents by earning and saving enough money for our travel.
- Community meetings are my favourite, and I take part in group activities like cleaning our neighbourhood streets, planting more saplings and providing essential medicines to the elderly in need.
- I am extremely good at my studies and obtain top ranks along with participating in extracurricular events during special meets and festivals.
- Writing short stories is my hobby since childhood, and I write regular columns for the children’s book series Champak.
- Along with my friends, I have organised many campaigns in my locality like “Save Water”, “Save Our Earth”, and “Stop Hurting Animals” and wish to spread the message to the more significant population.