10 Lines on Myself: My name is Reena, and I am studying in class 2 at Little Flower Public School, Bangalore. I am an amicable girl, and I love to meet new people. My friends tell me that I am quite tall and have a good personality. I love my family very much. I respect and obey their words. I love going to school every day.
Below we have provided Ten Lines on Myself in English, written in easy and simple words for class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7 & 8.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Myself
Few lines about myself, suitable for classes 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5.
- My name is Saanvi Prasad, and I am studying in grade 5 at Carmel Convent, Bangalore.
- I happily live with my parents and a younger brother at Jayanagar and have a lot of friends in my school and neighbourhood.
- My father is a corporate bank manager, and my mother is a teacher while my sister is studying in class 1 at Vidya Mandir.
- I am incredibly fond of pet dogs, so we have a Pomeranian breed at home, which we love very much.
- My relatives visit us at the weekends, and my grandparents come down to our place during the vacation.
- I love going to the community library in our locality as it has a vast collection of exciting books to read.
- My friends and I go out to the park in the evenings to play with each other and get some physical exercise for our bodies.
- My dream is to become a scientist at ISRO in the future and serve our nation in building spacecraft.
- I am very interested in dancing and want to learn the Bharatanatyam form in my vacations that follow after this academic year.
- Mother Teresa is my inspiration, and I wish to serve people and my country through a lot of services when I grow up.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Myself for School Students
Set 2 is helpful for classes 6, 7 and 8 students.
- All individuals in this world are gifted and unique, and I consider myself, Samarth a self-built and adventurous boy.
- I am presently studying in grade 8, but I also have friends from higher levels who guide me on future academic planning.
- I aspire to build a successful career path as a chartered accountant, and I keep myself updated with the latest information from newspapers and economic journals.
- Travelling is my favourite pastime, and I have explored places of historical importance both within and outside India.
- I am very disciplined and punctual in my studies and attend both school and tuition classes regularly.
- My mom teaches me moral values by reading Mahabharata and Ramayana, and I am very fond of reading mythological tales.
- Paneer Parantha is my favourite dish, and I help my mom prepare tasty cuisines during the weekends and on holidays.
- We go together to the market and shop for groceries, vegetables and fruits on Sunday mornings.
- Cricket is my favourite game, and I enjoy playing in my school playground with friends, and Virat Kohli is my role model.
- We invite family and friends to our place during holidays and prepare special sweetmeats and delicacies for our get together.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Myself for Higher Class Students
Set 3 is helpful for classes 9, 10, 11 and 12 students.
- I am Rajani studying in grade 12, and my parents Vikas and Rohini are both doctors by profession.
- Botany is my favourite subject, and I have cultivated my own organic plants garden in front of my house.
- We live in Delhi but travel to Shimla once in a year to meet my uncle’s family and visit our other relatives staying there.
- Teaching is my favourite profession, and I spend my weekends helping slum children with basic English and Maths skills.
- Leo Tolstoy is my favourite personality, and I have read all his writings and got inspired by each one of them.
- My dream is to visit Eiffel Tower once in my life with my parents by earning and saving enough money for our travel.
- Community meetings are my favourite, and I take part in group activities like cleaning our neighbourhood streets, planting more saplings and providing essential medicines to the elderly in need.
- I am extremely good at my studies and obtain top ranks along with participating in extracurricular events during special meets and festivals.
- Writing short stories is my hobby since childhood, and I write regular columns for the children’s book series Champak.
- Along with my friends, I have organised many campaigns in my locality like “Save Water”, “Save Our Earth”, and “Stop Hurting Animals” and wish to spread the message to the more significant population.