Below we have provided 10 lines on myself for class 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 students, written in easy and simple words. These ten lines are helpful for an essay writing competition.
Ten Lines on Myself
- My name is Reena
- I am studying in class 3 at Little Flower Public School.
- My father’s name is Mr. Rohit Singh, and my mother’s name is Mrs. Sanjana Singh.
- I love to watch cartoons, and my favorite cartoon is Doraemon.
- I am an amicable girl, and I love to meet new people.
- My friends tell me that I am tall and have a good personality.
- I love my family very much.
- I respect and obey my elders.
- I love going to school every day.
- My dream is to become a Pilot.
- My name is Aditya Singh, and I am 11 years old.
- I am studying in grade 5 at Carmel Convent, Bangalore.
- My father is a corporate bank manager, and my mother is a teacher while my sister is studying in class 1 at Vidya Mandir.
- I am disciplined and punctual in my studies and regularly attend school and tuition classes.
- I am incredibly fond of pet dogs, and we have a Pomeranian breed at home, which we love very much.
- My relatives visit us at the weekends, and my grandparents come down to our place during the vacation.
- I love going to the community library in our locality as it has a vast collection of exciting books to read.
- My dream is to become a scientist at ISRO in the future and serve our nation in building spacecraft.
- I am interested in dancing and want to learn the Bharatanatyam form in my vacations that follow after this academic year.
- Mother Teresa is my inspiration, and I wish to serve people and my country through a lot of services when I grow up.
We hope you LIKE this article – 10 Lines on Myself. You can read more 10 Lines about essays, events, sports, festivals, technology, and many more.