Our Mother Earth has blessed all living forms with bountiful resources to survive and thrive. Natural resources available on Earth are essential for every life form, and without them, we cannot sustain them for long. The quality of life has deteriorated severely because of the depletion of natural resources. Below we have provided 10 lines on Save Earth for class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 students, written in easy and simple words. These few lines can help you write an essay, paragraph, composition, and summary on Save Earth.
Ten Lines on Save Earth
- We can save our Earth by protecting our environment and conserving natural resources by stopping exploitation.
- Planting more saplings and helping them grow into big trees will help increase Earth’s green cover.
- We should reduce waste products and aim to recycle and re-use substances.
- Plastic should be banned as it contains harmful compounds that do not decay even after many generations, thus damaging the Earth’s surface.
- Pollution is a global issue, and measures should be tacked to seriously curb and control contamination levels in the air, water, and land.
- We should avoid products that contain chlorofluorocarbons and cause depletion of the ozone layer.
- Non-renewable resources like coal, petroleum, and minerals need to be utilised economically with care as they cannot be replenished like other resources like air and water.
- Alternative energy sources like wind energy, solar energy, tidal energy, and geothermal energy need to be tapped to support a greener Earth.
- NGOs and voluntary organisations should conduct rallies to spread awareness on climate change and plant saplings to increase greenery on essential days like Vanamahotsava.
- Earth Day is celebrated annually on 22nd April to raise global awareness on the need to conserve our natural resources and thus save Earth from more damage.
We hope you LIKE this article – 10 Lines on Save Earth. You can read more 10 Lines about essays, events, sports, festivals, technology, and many more.