10 Lines on Save Earth: Our Mother Earth has blessed all living forms with bountiful resources to survive and thrive. Unfortunately, these resources are dwindling at a very rapid rate, and our future generations may not be able even to see them. Natural resources available on Earth are essential for every life form, and without them, we cannot sustain for long. Humans are one of the evilest creatures on Earth, for the fact that they have destroyed our environment beyond repair. The quality of life has also deteriorated so severely because of the depletion of natural resources. We may soon see worst days ahead if no action is taken in this regard. Awareness needs to be created for promoting healthy living on Earth.
Ten Lines on Save Earth in English
Below we have provided a few sets of ten lines on Save Earth in English, written in easy and simple words for classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 school students.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Save Earth
Few lines on Save Earth for classes 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5.
- In the entire solar system, only Earth supports the life of all forms and provides all essential resources to support them.
- Natural resources like air, water, food are one of the most primitive needs of life forms, and they are present in abundance.
- We can save our Earth by protecting our environment and conserving natural resources by stopping exploitation.
- Planting more saplings and helping them grow into big trees will help increase the green cover of Earth.
- We should reduce waste products and aim to recycle and re-use substances.
- Plastic should be banned as it contains harmful compounds that do not decay even after many generations, thus damaging the Earth’s surface.
- Pollution is a global issue and measures should be tacked to seriously curb and control contamination levels in the air, water and lands.
- We should avoid products that contain chlorofluorocarbons and cause depletion of the ozone layer.
- Forests should be preserved, and unnecessary cutting down of trees for commercial purposes should be banned altogether.
- Wildlife conservation steps should be taken to prevent the extinction of many species on Earth.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Save Earth
This set of ten lines on Save Earth is suitable for class 6, 7 & 8.
- Life on Earth can sustain beautifully for future generations, provided we secure the delicate ecological balance by preserving our natural resources and restoring their raw form.
- We should save more water as it is soon becoming a scarce resource, and many countries are already facing a severe shortage of pure, drinking water.
- Air pollution needs to be checked by reducing exhaust emissions from factories, industries, vehicles and increasing use of public transportation.
- Water contamination can be controlled by not letting waste products and sewage to enter water resources like rivers, lakes and oceans.
- Exploiting forests for extracting wood from trees to use for construction materials, furniture and building purposes should be stopped altogether.
- When we plant more trees in our surroundings, we get fresh oxygen to breathe, provide a sheltered place for many birds gives fruits and most importantly keeps a check on the temperature of the area.
- We should turn off lights and switch off fans when not in use and conserve electricity as it is a precious resource.
- Earth Day is celebrated every annually on 22nd April to raise global awareness on the need to put substantial efforts into conserving our natural resources and thus saving Earth from more damage.
- The number of vehicles per house should be limited according to necessity and not a luxury, and we should reduce the use of petroleum and diesel.
- Alternative sources of energy like wind energy; solar energy, tidal energy and geothermal energies need to be tapped to support a greener Earth.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Save Earth
This set of ten lines on Save Earth is suitable for class 9, 10, 11 & 12.
- We all worship Mother Nature and have been living a good life because of all the resources she has provided for our existence, so it’s our responsibility to save her from further damage.
- Solid waste management practices by authorities play a crucial role in keeping the surface of Earth clean and not letting toxic elements degrade the quality of soil and improve vegetation production.
- Life on Earth can thrive only when the diversity of various living forms is maintained, and ecological balance is supported to continue the food chain for survival.
- Global warming has melted snow caps and glaciers in the arctic and Antarctic poles and caused an overall rise in sea levels, causing a threat to water animals.
- We should reduce the production of greenhouse gases and take care not to use products that have aerosol and chlorofluorocarbons in them.
- Large patches of forest land have been destroyed due to forest fires that are the direct result of human negligence and carelessness.
- Unseasonal rains are the leading cause of decreased agricultural production, and we should promote activities that help monsoons to arrive in time and prevent floods and lands from sliding down.
- Non-renewable resources of energy like coal, petroleum and minerals need to be utilised economically with care as they cannot be replenished like other resources like air and water.
- NGOs and voluntary organisations should conduct rallies to spread awareness on climate change and plant saplings to increase greenery on essential days like Vanamahotsava.
- We should take a pledge to protect Earth and save resources like water, air, trees, and habitats and prevent life forms from becoming extinct.