10 Lines on School: Schools are educational institutions where students study to gain knowledge and become great citizens of tomorrow. Teachers and faculty teach students at school with their teaching skills and enable the transfer of knowledge. Schools usually equip students of classes from kindergarten till class tenth or twelfth. School buildings are typically big and beautiful with spacious classrooms with necessary infrastructure. Classrooms have a significant blackboard with essential teaching aids like charts, graphs and pictorial representations. With smart learning hubs at every school, schools are equipped with the latest digital technologies to make learning faster and sharper. Schools have required amenities like playgrounds, computer labs, swimming pools, recreation rooms, auditoriums, open area halls, discussion rooms, language rooms, activity centres and libraries. These days internationally recognised schools have additional Wi-Fi zones to promote smart learning. Every school must be affiliated with an education board recognised by the government of India. In India, schools follow respective state board syllabus, CBSE, ICSE syllabus or their variations. All schemes and facilities in schools are student-friendly and cater to the needs of students to promote their growth towards a bright future.
Below we have provided ten lines on school, written in easy and simple words for class 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 students.
Set 1 – 10 Lines on School
Essential points on school for classes 1 to 5
- A school is a place where students go to study and achieve an education.
- School buildings usually are environment friendly, big and have clean spaces.
- The school comprises of many classrooms and halls like the auditorium, playground, library, computer labs and prayer hall.
- Schools have many teachers who are very friendly and teach students different subjects while engaging them in other useful activities.
- Schools encourage students to take part in indoor and outdoor games, sports events and competitions.
- Schools have a time table which every member should follow with discipline.
- Schools impart values of honesty, determination, dedication and commitment for all its enrolled students.
- Teachers bring out the best talent in their students by motivating and encouraging them to study well and take part in activities as per their interest.
- Students travel to school and go back home by availing school bus, public transportation or through parent pick up and drop facilities.
- Schools are open through the weekdays and closed on Sundays and public holidays.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on School
Few lines about school for classes 6 to 8
- Schools are learning centres that impart education to students from kindergarten till tenth or twelfth grade.
- Schools provide an excellent platform for students to make use of opportunities and exhibit their talent and skills for achieving a bright future.
- Schools have classrooms that are spacious, well ventilated, equipped with the latest technological aids and where most of the learning takes place.
- Schools have playgrounds for sports activities, library to promote reading skills, computer labs to enable smart learning and science labs for providing a practical learning experience.
- Teachers offer attention to every student and allow smooth learning by providing necessary study resources and teaching understandably.
- Schools encourage students to participate in extracurricular activities like quiz competitions, drawing and colouring events, debates, speeches, dance, drama and other sports activities.
- Schools instil values of national importance by celebrating cultural festivals and holding parades and marches on all national festivals.
- Teachers shape the personality of students by teaching them good manners, virtues, etiquettes, manners, discipline, punctuality and ethical behaviour.
- Students are given awards and prizes in recognition of their achievements from time to time, and they also find a noteworthy mention in the school’s annual book.
- Schools conduct parent-teacher interaction meetings from time to time to keep parents in touch about the performance of their wards.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on School
Essential points on school for classes 9 to 12
- A school is a proud institution of every student where he spends the longest duration of his life in learning new things every day.
- Schools are usually multi-storied buildings with large classrooms, playground, computer labs, science labs, library, auditorium, office rooms and utility spaces.
- Schools can be girls-only, boys-only or co-education themed with syllabus catering to state boards or ICSE/CBSE boards.
- Schools encourage sports activities for students like basketball, football, badminton, chess, swimming and cricket and allow them to participate in tournaments held during inter-school meets.
- Teachers are the greatest motivation for students, and they assist them in learning, clearing doubts and explaining complicated things in an easily understandable manner by providing notes and other materials.
- Libraries encourage students to develop a reading habit by treasuring a whole collection of student-friendly books, encyclopaedias, journals and multimedia content.
- Labs follow safety norms and monitor students in conducting experiments and enable practical learning experiences.
- Schools hold annual days, themed events, cultural festivals, parent-teacher interaction meetings, educational and fun trips and sports day events to bring out the talents of students in all dimensions.
- Schools also have a dedicated management faculty who along with the teaching faculty and supportive staff, cater to different needs of students.
- Schools establish a foundation in the life of every student upon which he/she builds his skills and personality and grows in various career paths like engineering, medicine, law, teaching sector, IT professions and many more.