Schools are educational institutions where students study to gain knowledge and become great citizens of tomorrow. Teachers and faculty teach students at school with their teaching skills and enable the transfer of knowledge.
Ten Lines on School
Below we have provided a few set of Ten Lines on School in English, written in easy and simple words for class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10.
- A school is where students go to study and achieve an education.
- School buildings usually are environment friendly, big and have clean spaces.
- The school comprises many classrooms and halls like the auditorium, playground, library, computer labs and prayer hall.
- Schools have many teachers who are very friendly and teach students different subjects while engaging them in other useful activities.
- Schools encourage students to participate in indoor and outdoor games, sports events and competitions.
- Schools have a time table which every member should follow with discipline.
- Schools impart values of honesty, determination, dedication and commitment for all their enrolled students.
- Teachers bring out the best talent in their students by motivating and encouraging them to study well and participate in activities as per their interest.
- Schools conduct parent-teacher interaction meetings from time to time to keep parents in touch about their wards’ performance.
- Schools are open through the weekdays and closed on Sundays and public holidays.
- A school is a proud institution of every student where he spends the longest time learning new things every day.
- Schools are usually multi-storied buildings with large classrooms, playground, computer labs, science labs, library, auditorium, office rooms and utility spaces.
- Schools can be girls-only, boys-only or co-education themed with syllabus catering to state boards or ICSE/CBSE boards.
- Schools encourage sports activities for students like basketball, football, badminton, chess, swimming and cricket and participate in tournaments held during inter-school meets.
- Teachers are the greatest motivation for students, and they assist them in learning, clearing doubts and explaining complicated things in an easily understandable manner by providing notes and other materials.
- Libraries encourage students to develop a reading habit by treasuring a whole collection of student-friendly books, encyclopaedias, journals and multimedia content.
- Labs follow safety norms and monitor students in conducting experiments and enable practical learning experiences.
- Schools hold annual days, themed events, cultural festivals, parent-teacher interaction meetings, educational and fun trips and sports day events to bring out students’ talents in all dimensions.
- Schools also have a dedicated management faculty who, along with the teaching faculty and supportive staff, cater to students’ different needs.
- Schools establish a foundation in every student’s life upon which he/she builds his skills and personality and grows in various career paths like engineering, medicine, law, teaching sector, IT professions and many more.