10 Lines on Teacher: Apart from our parents and guardians, there can be very few people who are willing to show us the correct ways of life. There is no doubt that our teachers fall into that category. The role of the guiding light in our journey is fulfilled by none other than our teachers. Numbers don’t matter, if people have just one teacher in their lives who supported and guided them in the correct direction, they turn out to be great people. That is why teachers who sincerely devote their time to their students are necessary in this world.
Below we have provided a few lines about teacher, written in easy and simple words for classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 students. These ten lines can be used for essay writing too!
Set 1 – 10 Lines on Teacher
- Teachers are some of the very few people who influence a child’s life.
- Teachers are responsible for moulding a person’s mind and character.
- Teachers are the building blocks of education.
- Not just that, teachers are also responsible for coaching their students in life skills.
- A good teacher imparts knowledge on his students and guides them through obstacles.
- Teachers play the role of teaching their students how to overcome difficulties and get results.
- A good teacher is one who makes his students comfortable and creates a positive environment.
- A teacher takes the role of a parent and teaches us how to be well mannered.
- A teacher is someone who has his students’ trust at all times.
- For their work and guidance, teachers are greatly respected worldwide.
Set 2 – 10 Lines on Teacher
- There are many kinds of teachers in the world.
- Teachers can be kind, caring, strict, or easy-going, but they all have one thing in common- they always have our best intentions in mind.
- No matter the kind of teacher people come across throughout their years of education, it is indisputable that teachers are the source of knowledge.
- They educate us, teach us the things we don’t know and don’t understand.
- No matter how many times we ask, a good teacher is always ready to answer.
- They are God’s gift to us and are irreplaceable.
- Not only course-related subjects, but teachers also explain to us the ways of the world and the proper way to live in it.
- We grow up with the values we have learnt from our teachers.
- Teachers are our biggest influencers and more often than not, our role models.
- At least one teacher has influenced anyone who has ever done a good deed in his life.
Set 3 – 10 Lines on Teacher
- “I am not a teacher, but an awakener”, this quote by Robert Frost shows how significant the role of teachers is in everyone’s life.
- A teacher is our guru, our guide, the source for enlightenment.
- In simple words, a teacher is someone who teaches; not just to make us literates, but to educate us.
- People meet numerous teachers throughout their lives, but only a few lucky ones come across a teacher who ignites the desire to learn in them.
- A teacher doesn’t need to have a teaching degree; a person is a teacher as long as one can learn things from him.
- Children grow up to become strong personalities only when they have teachers who teach them how to stand tall in the face of adversity.
- Teachers provide us with a nurturing hand the correct ways of life and the answers to our numerous questions.
- Without advice from our teachers, life would have been ten times more difficult for us.
- Teachers inculcate values in us which we, in turn, spread amongst the people we meet; hence influencing their lives.
- That is why having an excellent teacher who wants us to be good and do good is essential for the people we associate with and us.