Water is one of the most vital life-supporting substances on Earth. All living organisms require water to survive, and almost 71% of the Earth is covered by water alone. Below we have provided 10 lines on importance of water for class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 students, written in easy and simple words.
Ten Lines on Water
- There is no life on Earth without the most indispensable element –water.
- Water is obtained from many resources like lakes, dams, rivers, wells, underground water bodies, and rain.
- Water is used for domestic purposes like drinking, cooking, cleaning, agricultural and industrial purposes.
- Apart from humans, plants and animals also need water to survive.
- Clean drinking water is very scarce on Earth as most of the water is found in oceans that are unfit for consumption.
- Man has contaminated water bodies with sewage, dirt, chemicals, and industrial wastes, causing pollution.
- Water pollution leads to waterborne diseases like cholera and typhoid, which could be fatal to life.
- Cutting down trees, overuse of water, and wasting clean water have led to a scarcity of good drinking water, so we must conserve water.
- Water Day is celebrated on March 22nd every year.
- Water is the most precious natural resource available on Earth, and all life forms need water for their survival and growth.
We hope you LIKE this article – 10 Lines on Water. You can read more 10 Lines about essays, events, sports, festivals, technology, and many more.