AEEE 2021: The full form of AEEE is Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination. The Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham organizes AEEE exam. The exam is conducted once in a year to offer admission to various B.Tech programs. Based on AEEE scores, admission would be offered at various campuses, namely Amritapuri (Kollam), Vengal (Chennai), Bengaluru and Ettimadai (Coimbatore). This article gives detail information about AEEE 2021 notification that includes exam date, exam pattern, eligibility criteria, syllabus, application process and more.
AEEE 2021 Exam Dates
|Registration commencement||3rd week of September 2020|
|Deadline for registration||1st week of April 2021|
|Slot booking for computer based test||2nd week of April 2021|
|Admit card download availability||2nd week of April 2021|
|CBT online exam date||4th week of April 2021|
|Pen and paper based exam date||4th week of April 2021|
|Result announcement||1st week of May 2021|
|Counselling session commences||In the month of May 2021|
AEEE 2021 Application Form
All details about the application process are explained below:
- The application form has already been released in the third week of September 2020.
- Application process needs to be completed in the online mode.
- Application form requests candidate’s personal details, communication details and academic details.
- Photograph and Signature need to be uploaded in the right format and size.
- Deadline to submit applications falls on the first week of April 2021.
- The hard copy of the submitted application form needs to be preserved for future references.
- Fees can be remitted in the online mode via net banking/ debit card/ credit card usage. All candidates who want to apply based on AEEE scores have to remit INR 1000 to the university.
- For such candidates who shall apply for admission through JEE Mains scores need to remit INR 300. For candidates who wish to apply with both AEEE and JEE Mains scores have to remit INR 1000.
- Fees once paid for admission cannot be refunded to the candidate under any circumstances.
AEEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying to the AEEE exam, candidates need to check the eligibility conditions provided below:
- Candidates must have cleared class 12th or equivalent from a recognised board with a minimum aggregate score of 65%.
- Candidates must have compulsorily studied Physics, Chemistry and Maths subjects in their qualifying exam.
- Those candidates who are appearing for class 12th exams in the current year are also eligible.
AEEE 2021 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for AEEE is very easy to understand and follow. Check the details here:
- AEEE 2021 shall be conducted in both online and offline modes.
- A total of 100 MCQs shall appear in the paper.
- The exam is conducted for two and a half hours duration.
- Every right answer fetches 3 marks; a wrong answer attracts a negative marking of 1 mark.
The exam pattern is tabulated below subject wise:
|Subject||Number of questions||Marks|
AEEE 2021 Syllabus
Candidates need to focus on class 11th and 12th level subjects of Physics, chemistry and mathematics. Some of the important topics for preparation are given below:
- Physics – solids and fluids, current electricity, magnetostatics, heat, thermodynamics, electromagnetic waves and induction, ray and wave optics, units and dimensions, oscillations, wave motions and modern physics.
- Chemistry – thermodynamics and equilibrium, chemical bonding, molecular structure, F and P block elements, coordination compounds, phenols, ethers, alcohols, surface and kinetic chemistry, organic chemistry, electrochemistry.
- Maths – differential calculus, probability, sequence and series, differential equations, integral calculus, trigonometry, circles, binomial theorem, matrices, straight lines, quadratic equations and vector algebra.
AEEE 2021 Preparation Tips
For AEEE preparation, candidates need to focus mainly on these important tips and tricks:
- Be strong with your fundamental knowledge and basic concepts of PCM.
- Solve exemplar and practice problems of NCERT textbooks for good hold on numerical.
- Apart from recommended textbooks, take help from online resources and expert material for optimum preparation.
- Keep a proper study schedule in place and never divert from the routine.
- Attend coaching classes if necessary for PCM subjects.
- Learn to manage your time well by attempting mock tests and previous year papers.
- Study the exam pattern and syllabus thoroughly beforehand.
AEEE 2021 Admit Card
Slot booking for AEEE 2021 shall begin from the second week of April 2021. All candidates have to go ahead and book their slots from the availability at that point of time. Also, candidates can start downloading their admit cards simultaneously in the second week of April after slot booking. All admit cards have to be obtained in the online mode, and there are no other means to deliver the card to the student. On the day of the exam, along with admit card, carry a valid ID proof without fail.
AEEE 2021 Result
Candidates can expect results to be announced in the first week of May 2021 in the online mode. To check results, candidates need to enter their application number and date of birth correctly. Results and corresponding rank of every candidate shall be displayed on the website. Results shall not be conveyed individually to the candidate through postal means. Candidates selected in the merit list shall be shortlisted for counselling round. Separate rank lists shall be prepared by the authorities for candidates with AEEE scores and JEE mains scores.
AEEE 2021 Counselling
After result declaration, counselling is expected to commence from May 2021 onwards. Counselling normally involves registration, seat selection, document verification, seat confirmation and fee payment. Original documents need to be produced for verification purposes by all candidates. A separate counselling fee needs to be remitted by all candidates attending the process. Counselling and seat allocation for AEEE score based and JEE Mains score based candidates is carried out differently.