AIBE 2021: The full form of AIBE is All India Bar Examination. It is conducted to evaluate an advocate’s skill to practice the profession of law in India. The candidate is awarded the “Certificate of Practice” by the Bar Council of India on clearing this examination. AIBE organized by Bar Association of India is conducted in 40 cities across India. This article gives detailed information regarding the AIBE 2021 application form, eligibility criteria, exam date, pattern and syllabus, etc.
AIBE 2021 Exam Dates
The important dates related to AIBE 2021 are listed below:
|Online registration commencement||2nd week of June 2021|
|Payment by Challan commences||2nd week of June 2021|
|Deadline for Online registration||1st week of September 2021|
|Deadline for payment||1st week of September 2021|
|Deadline for form submission||1st week of September 2021|
|Admit card availability||2nd week of September 2021|
|Examination Date||3rd week of September 2021|
AIBE 2021 Registration
Consider the below details while filling the application form:
- Registration is compulsory before proceeding to the application form.
- Candidates can fill the AIBE 2021 application form through online mode only.
- Application form filling procedure will commence from the second week of June 2021 and will continue till the first week of September 2021.
- Candidates are recommended to upload the photograph, signature and the enrolment certificate.
- Only attested documents must be uploaded else it will be rejected.
- The hard copy of the application form must be kept handy for future reference.
The payment for application fee can be made through online mode. The fee is non-refundable under any circumstances. The Application fee for different categories is given below:
AIBE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria for AIBE 2021 are specified below:
- Nationality of the candidate must be Indian.
- There is no age limit for candidates to appear in the examination.
- Candidates must have cleared 3 or 5-year bachelor’s degree in LLB from any authorized Institute.
- Candidates must have registered with their corresponding State Bar Council.
AIBE 2021 Exam Pattern
AIBE 2021 exam pattern is enclosed below:
- AIBE 2021 Exam shall be conducted through offline mode.
- Candidates can prefer any language from 11 languages as a medium for examination.
- The examination contains 100 Multiple choice questions.
- Duration of Examination is 3 hours.
- Every correct answer bags one mark, and there is no negative mark
|Criminal procedure code||10|
|Code of civil procedure||10|
|Indian panel code||8|
|Law of contract, specific relief, properties of laws, negotiable instrument act||8|
|Law of Tort, including motor vehicle act and consumer protection law||5|
|Law related to taxation||4|
|Alternative dispute Redressal including arbitration act||4|
|Public interest litigation||4|
|Labour and industrial laws||4|
|Professional ethics and cases of professional misconduct under BCI rules||4|
|Land acquisitions act||2|
|Intellectual properties law||2|
|Intellectual properties law||2|
AIBE 2021 Syllabus
AIBE 2021 syllabus is listed below. The Bar Council of India prepares the syllabus for LLB courses.
Evidence act, Law of Tort including motors, Law related to Taxation, Intellectual property Laws, Law of Contracts, Specific relief, Properties of Laws, Negotiable instrument act, Land Acquisition Act, Cyber Law, Environmental Law, Public Interest Litigation, Company Law, Labour and Industrial Law, Professional Ethics and Cases of Professional Misconduct under BCI rules, Alternative Dispute Redressal, Indian Panel Code, Criminal Procedure Code and Code of Civil procedure.
AIBE 2021 Preparation Tips
- Make a journal of the exam pattern, syllabus and stick to it.
- Keep taking notes and revise them regularly.
- Take the help of online resources in case of doubt.
- Download previous year question papers and include them in your preparation.
- Keep practising by attempting several mock tests to learn to manage time.
- Every day, meditate for 15 minutes to reduce stress.
- Maintain a healthy diet.
AIBE 2021 Admit Card
The authority shall issue the admit card through online mode only. Candidates can download the admit card by Second Week of September 2021. AIBE 2021 Admit Card can be accessed by entering their login credentials. The admit card must be carefully secured until the admission process is completed. Candidates won’t be allowed to attend the examination without the admit card. It is mandatory to carry one photo Id proof along with the admit card.
AIBE 2021 Answer Key
The BCI shall release the answer key for different examination sets before the result announcement. The examination authority shall release a tentative answer key in online mode. Candidate can estimate their mark by comparing with the answer key. Candidate can raise objections in case of any disapproval within ten days of answer key release. After analyzing the objections, the authority shall issue the final answer key in December 2021.
AIBE 2021 Result
The officials shall release the AIBE 2021 result in the first week of October 2021 through online mode. Roll number and date of birth must be entered to access the result. Candidates must retain the result copy till the admission process is completed.
AIBE 2021 Certificate
The candidate clearing the entrance exam is awarded the ‘Certificate in Law’ in the law profession. Candidates after receiving the legal certificate can practice law from any court across India. Candidates can get the certificate of law at their corresponding State Bar Council. The certificate shall be published through online mode by COB. The candidates can collect the certificate from the states listed below:
- Andhra Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh
- West Bengal