Allahabad University 2021 Eligibility must be verified by the candidates applying for various university courses. The eligibility conditions differ according to the opted course. Allahabad University (University of Allahabad) is a top-ranking university situated in Uttar Pradesh. Candidates are assessed by organizing the entrance exam to provide admissions in U.G., P.G. and other courses in different disciplines. Interested candidates willing to seek admission are expected to check the eligibility criteria. All the significant details regarding the Allahabad University Eligibility 2021 are enclosed in this article.
Allahabad University 2021 Eligibility
The eligibility criteria formulated for each of the courses are different. Allahabad University renders admission in various courses in management, law, science, arts, commerce etc. Candidates must verify the eligibility before advancing towards the Allahabad University 2021 Application process. In the below section, the eligibility requirements for different courses rendered by the university are listed:
UGAT (Under Graduate Admission Test)
- For B.A., BFA & BPA programme, candidates must have cleared/appearing in the 12th or equivalent exam in any discipline from U.P. Board/CBSE/ISC or equivalent to that exam. Age must not exceed 22 years for BFA.
- For the B.Sc. programme, candidates must have cleared/appearing in 12th or equivalent majoring in science stream.
- For the B.Com programme, candidates must have cleared/appearing in 12th or equivalent in commerce stream.
- For B.Sc. (Home Science) programme, only female candidates who have cleared the 10+2 exam in any discipline are eligible to apply.
PGAT (Post Graduate Admission Test)
- For the MA programme, candidates must hold a graduation degree, i.e. B.A.
- For the M.Sc. programme, candidates must have cleared B.Sc. with mathematics, physics, computer science/computer application.
- For the M.Com programme, candidates must hold a B.Com, B.Sc. or B.Sc. (honours) degree.
- For MA in Mass Communication, candidates holding a graduation degree are eligible to apply.
- For the MFA programme, candidates must hold a BFA degree with Applied Arts, Sculpture, Textile Design, Graphics and Painting in a specific area securing at least 50% aggregate.
- For MA in Film Theatre, candidates must hold a graduation degree in any discipline.
- For M.Sc. (Textile and Apparel Designing) programme, candidates must hold a B.Sc., BA, B.Sc. (Home Science) degree from any acknowledged institution.
- Must have cleared/appearing in graduation from any discipline.
- Must have cleared 12th or equivalent exam scoring a minimum of 45% marks for general, 42% marks for OBC category and 40% marks for SC/ST category.
- Must hold a Law graduate degree from any acknowledged university scoring at least 50% marks.
LAT (Law Admission Test)
- Must hold a 3-year law degree course from an acknowledged college.
- Must hold a Bachelor’s degree/ master’s degree in Science/ Social Science/ Humanity or any other equivalent exam scoring at least 55% aggregate.
- Must hold a B.Ed. degree from any acknowledged university scoring at least 50% marks.
Institute of Professional Studies (IPS) Courses
- Must have cleared /appearing in 12th or graduation according to the courses.
IPS (Institute of Professional Studies)
- For B.A. in Media Studies, candidates must have cleared 10+2 in any discipline.
- For BCA programme, candidates must have cleared 10+2 majoring in Mathematics (science group) from any acknowledged board.
- For B.A. in Fashion Design & Technology, candidates must have cleared 12th grade, and only female candidates are eligible to apply
MBA – R.D.
- Candidates must hold a graduation degree in any discipline with a minimum duration of three years from any sanctioned college or university.
- Candidates currently in their final year can also apply.