Alliance University Admission 2021: Alliance University 2021 Application Form (MBA) has already been issued. Alliance University offers admission to various UG, PG and doctoral level courses and it conducts AUEET to provide admission into Engineering courses. University shall provide Admission to Management, Law & Commerce fields by conducting various other entrance exams. The qualifying candidates shall be allotted admission to the university and its affiliated colleges. National level entrance scores shall also be considered for admission to varied courses. Details regarding Alliance University Admission 2021 such as exam dates, application form, its fee etc. are furnished in this article.
Courses Offered: The Alliance University provides varied UG and PG courses.
- UG Programmes: B.Tech, B.Tech (Lateral entry), BBA, B.A L.LB (Hons.), B.B.A, B.Com (Hons.), BFA and BBA L.LB (Hons.).
- PG Programmes: PGDM, LL.M, M.Com, MBA, Executive PGDM and MFA.
Alliance University Admission 2021 Dates
Alliance University Admission 2021 Dates are categorised below:
|Application form Release||Started|
|Deadline for application form||2nd week of January 2021 (3rd week of January for students preferring Guwahati and Lucknow)|
|Entrance examination||Through GMAT/ CMAT/ NMAT/ CAT/ KMAT / XAT|
|Admission procedure||Last week of January 2021|
|Application form Issue||Last week of November 2020|
|Application form Submission||1st week of July 2021|
|Entrance Examination||1st week of July 2021|
|Admission Procedure||2nd week of August 2021|
Alliance University 2021 Application Form
Kindly look into the details regarding the Alliance University 2021 Application Form before applying:
- Alliance University 2021 Application Form can be accessed through online and offline mode.
- Candidates applying for MBA programme can fill the application form till 3rd week of January 2021.
- Candidates applying for B.Tech programme can fill the form from last week of November 2020 till 1st week of July 2021.
- The photograph and signature in the application form must be uploaded in the stated format.
- Valid email id and phone number must be provided in the application form as relevant information shall be communicated through the provided email or phone number only.
- Kindly attach the 10th, 12th mark sheet and work experience certificate with the application form.
- The hard copy of the application form must be sent by postal means to the below address: [Office of Admissions, Alliance College of Engineering & Design Alliance University, Chikkahagade Cross, Chandapura- Anekal Main Road, Anekal, Bengaluru- 562106, Karnataka, India]
- Alliance University Application fee can be paid by online and offline mode.
- Online mode comprises credit card, debit card or net banking.
- Offline mode includes payment by Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of “Alliance University”, receivable at Bengaluru.
|Indian Candidates||Rs 1000/-|
|NRI & SAARC||Rs. 2000/-|
|Foreign candidates||US $50|
Alliance University 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Only those candidates meeting the below-mentioned eligibility criteria can apply:
- Candidates must have cleared 12th grade majored in Physics and Chemistry along with any subject from Bio-Technology, Chemistry, Biology/ Technical Vocational from any Approved board with a minimum score of 45% and 40% for SC/ ST.
- Candidates having diploma degree can also directly apply for 2nd year of B.Tech course.
- Only those who clear AUEET shall be granted admission for B.Tech.
- Candidates must have cleared intermediate level from any approved board or university.
- Only those who clear the AUMAT entrance exam conducted by the university shall be granted admission for BBA.
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree from any authorized board with a minimum score of 50% and 40% for SC/ ST.
- Only those who clear the AMAT entrance exam conducted by the university shall be granted admission for MBA programme.
- Candidates shall also be offered admission based on the scores of GMAT/ CAT/ ATMA/ XAT/ CMAT/ NMAT/ AMAC.
Alliance University 2021 Admission Procedure
Alliance University 2021 Admission Procedure shall commence on distinct dates for both MBA & B.Tech programme. Candidates can register themselves through online and offline mode. Those meeting the eligibility criteria can fill the application form and attend the entrance test controlled by the university. Candidates qualifying in the AUEET entrance exam shall get admission in B.Tech course. Candidates seeking BBA admission must clear AUMAT entrance exam, and those seeking MBA admission must clear AMAT entrance exam conducted by the university.
Alliance University 2021 Entrance Exam (AUEET)
The entrance exam shall be held by offline mode on distinct dates for MBA, B.B.A and B.Tech programmes. AUEET is kept to grant admission for B.tech courses. AUMAT is formulated to provide admission to BBA course and AMAT exam for MBA programme. The entrance test shall be organized in the month of May 2021. University shall administer A-CLAT entrance test to offer law course admission.
Alliance University 2021 Merit List/ Result
The Alliance University 2021 Merit List is processed based on entrance test scores/national level scores. The merit list is framed for each program separately. The merit list shall be announced post entrance exam. All rounds in the admission process depend on the ranks secured by the candidates in the merit list. The selected candidates shall be called for counselling and further admission rounds.
Alliance University 2021 Counselling
Alliance University 2021 Counselling is supervised via online & offline mode. The selected candidates shall be invited by a call letter for the counselling process. All the qualified candidates must attend the counselling process without fail. Candidates need to carry the original documents and counselling fee for the counselling session. Candidate’s name shall be ruled out if they are absent for the counselling session on the prescribed day.
Alliance University 2021 Admission
Alliance University 2021 Admission procedure includes various levels, namely entrance exam, merit list, personal interview and seat allotment. Firstly the selected candidates shall be invited by a call letter for the counselling. Finally, the admission is granted to the candidates based on the overall performance in essay writing, presentation and personal interview. The following documents are mandatory for verification as a part of the admission procedure:
- Class 10th Mark-sheet/ certificate
- Class 12th Mark-sheet/ certificate
- Diploma Mark sheet
- Bachelor’s degree Mark sheet
- Work experience proof (if any)
- National exam scorecard
- AUEET 2021 admit card & scorecard