Amity University Admission 2021: Amity University offers admission into various UG & PG courses based on university level entrance test or national entrance exam scores. Amity University located at Noida, UP, India is a part of Amity Education Group which administers private university and educational institutes in India and Abroad. This multi-campus university is located at 22 cities of India. Amity JEE is conducted to provide admission to the B.Tech programme. The details such as important dates, application form, application fee etc. regarding Amity University Admission 2021 are enclosed in this article.
The below mentioned UG & PG courses are available in Amity University:
- UG Programme: B.Tech, B.Arch., B.Com, B. Pharm, B.Sc., BCA, BBA, Diploma and integrated/ dual degree programmes.
- PG Programme: LLM, M.Com, M.Arch, M.Ed., MCA, M. Pharm, PG Diploma, M.Tech, etc.
Amity University Admission 2021 Exam Dates
The following tabular column provides important dates related to Amity University Admission 2021:
|Application form commencement||3rd week of November 2020|
|Deadline application submission||1st week of March 2021|
|Scheduling/ Rescheduling of exam||Post application form process|
|Examination Date||2nd week of April to 1st week of May 2021|
|Result announcement||2nd week of May 2021|
|Admission procedure||April – May 2021|
Amity University Admission 2021 Application Form
The complete details regarding Amity University Admission 2021 Application Form are given below for candidates’ perusal:
- Amity University Admission 2021 Application Form can be accessed from 3rd week of November 2020 via online as well as offline mode.
- The Deadline for application submission is in the 1st week of March 2021.
- Candidates must refer the eligibility criteria before applying.
Online Application Process
- Kindly visit the official website.
- Fill all the details completely in the application form.
- Upload the mentioned documents such as 10th mark sheet and passport size photograph.
- Submit the filled application form.
- Use online mode payment such as credit card/ debit card/net banking to submit the application fee.
Offline Application Process
- Kindly fill the necessary details and download application form in PDF format.
- The application form fee can be paid through Demand Draft or online method.
- A DD of Rs. 1100 in favour of ‘Amity Form’ receivable at New Delhi must be made.
- The hard copy of the filled application form must be taken. Make sure the details are accurate.
- Paste the passport size photograph in the application form and submit the photocopy of 10th mark sheet along with the form at their corresponding campus.
- Candidates can make the application fee payment through online and offline mode.
- Online mode covers credit card, debit card, net banking.
- Candidates can make offline mode payment by submitting DD in favour of “Amity Form” receivable at New Delhi.
- Application fee (all candidates) – Rs.1100/-
Amity University 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through University Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria before proceeding for application:
- Candidates must have cleared 12th level exam majored in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology from an approved board with a minimum aggregate of 60% for non-sponsored and 55% for the sponsored category.
- Candidates must have cleared any Intermediate majored in Physical Education/ Fine Arts/ Performing Arts / Vocational/ non-written subject for the corresponding field from an approved board with a minimum aggregate of 60%.
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree from an approved board with a minimum aggregate of 50%.
Candidates currently pursuing their final year are also eligible for the application process.
Amity University 2021 Admission Procedure
Amity University Admission 2021 shall be provided to various departments depending on the overall performance in the written test, Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) Round. Admission begins in April/ May 2021. Candidates shall be called for the counselling session based on the marks achieved in the entrance exam conducted by the University. National level test scores shall also be considered for admission.
Amity University 2021 Entrance Exam
Amity University Admission 2021 Entrance Exam shall be supervised via online (computer-based) mode from the 1st week of April to 1st week of May 2021. B.Tech programme admission shall be granted based upon the Amity JEE regulated by person VUE in several exam centers across India. Admit card can be retrieved from the website via online mode. Candidates can download the admit card by entering their registered ID & password.
Amity University 2021 Result
After a few days of the entrance exam, the result shall be published on the website by the authorities. Login credentials must be provided on the website to check the result. The merit list shall also be released post result declaration. Only the merit list candidates shall be called for the counselling process.
Amity University 2021 Counselling
The intimation mails & SMS regarding the Amity University Admission 2021 Counselling shall be sent to the candidates. The shortlisted candidates shall be made to attend Group Discussion and Personal Interview rounds. Merit list is prepared based on the overall performance in written test, GD and PI. All the selected candidates are expected to attend the counselling process compulsorily. Candidates are advised to carry all the essential original and photocopies of the documents for verification and submission sequentially. The following documents are needed for verification:
- Amity JEE 2021 admit card.
- 10th & 12th level certificates
- Counselling letter
- Scorecard of Amity JEE/ JEE Main/ NATA
- Multiple passport size photographs
- Medical documents
- Category certificate