Amrita University Admission 2021: Amrita University is organized by Amrita Vishwa Vidhyapeetham University to provide admission to various UG, PG, & Ph.D. courses. The university regulates its own entrance test known as AEEE exam (Amrita University Engineering Entrance) to provide admission to B.Tech course. Direct admission shall be given into various courses based on the national level exam scores. The university grants admission to candidates at five campuses located in Karnataka, Kerala and Tamil Nadu states. Important details regarding Amrita University Admission 2021 such as exam dates, application form, application fee etc. are enclosed in this article.
- UG Course: B.Tech, MBBS, BDS, B.Sc. B.Pharma, B.Com, B.A, B.F.A., BBA, BCA, etc.
- PG Course: M.A., M.Tech, M.Sc., MDS, MPH, M.Pharm, M.Ch, M.Com, MBA, M.F.A, MCA, etc.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Amrita University 2021 Exam Dates
The following table is concerning Amrita University 2021 Exam Dates:
|Application form commencement||1st week of December 2020|
|Deadline to submit application||Last week of March 2021|
|Deadline for PPT application||Last week of April 2021|
|Slot Booking-CBT exam||1st week of April 2021|
|Slot booking closure||1st week of April 2021|
|Admit card issue (P & P)||2nd week of April 2021|
|AEEE 2021||4th week of April 2021|
|PPT (only in Tamil Nadu)||1st week of May 2021|
|Academic preference and profile data modifications (if needed)||2nd to 3rd week of May 2021|
|Trial allocation/ Doubt clarification||2nd week of May 2021|
|2nd allocation||Last week of May 2021|
|3rd allocation||1st week of June 2021|
|Document verification||3rd to last week of June 2021|
|Application form commencement||1st week of December 2020|
|Deadline to submit application||Last week of January 2021|
|Early admission interview||1st week of February 2021|
|Personal Interview (PI) across various cities||2nd week of March 2021|
|Class commencement (Coimbatore)||1st week of June 2021|
|Class commencement (Bengaluru)||3rd week of June 2021|
Amrita University 2021 Application Form
Amrita University 2021 Application Form specifications are mentioned below:
- Amrita University 2021 Application Form for B.Tech can be accessed from 1st week of December 2020 till the last week of March 2021, for MBA, from 1st week of December 2020 till last week of January 2021 through online and offline mode.
- If a single candidate submits multiple application forms, then all those forms shall be discarded.
- The application form can be purchased by offline mode from the assigned university officer/centre by paying the application fee.
- The fee of Rs 1000 must be sent by Demand Draft (DD) to below address:
The Admission Coordinator,
Amrita School of Engineering,
Amrita Vishal Vidyapeetham,
O Amrita agar, Ettimadai,
Coimbatore 641112, Tamil Nadu.
- Candidates can remit the application fee payment via online and offline mode.
- Online mode includes credit card, debit card or net banking.
- Offline mode includes Demand Draft (DD).
- Application fee – Rs.1000
Amrita University 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Amrita University 2021 Eligibility Criteria for candidates applying for the admission is provided below:
- Candidates must have cleared 12th grade majored in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from any approved board with a minimum aggregate of 60%(55% in every subject)
- Applying candidates must be born on or after 1st July 2000 (in school certificate).
- Candidates currently pursuing their 12th grade can also apply.
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree from an approved board with a minimum aggregate of 50%.
- Candidates applying through KMAT/ CAT/ MAT/ GRE/ XAT/ GMAT/ CMAT must hold a valid scorecard.
Other UG Courses:
- Candidates must have cleared 12th grade majored in science and Mathematics from any approved board with a minimum aggregate of 60%.
Other PG Courses:
- Candidates must hold a graduation degree from an approved institute with a minimum aggregate of 60%.
Amrita University 2021 Admission Procedure
Amrita University 2021 provides admission to various courses through national level test scores or entrance test conducted by the university. Admission into B. Tech course is delivered only if the candidates clear AEEE. The rank list is also released for filtering further. To apply for B.Tech course, candidates can register with their JEE Main scorecard, and for MBA course, candidates can register with their CAT/ MAT/ KMAT/GMAT/ CMAT/ XAT/ GRE scorecard followed by a GD & PI Interview. Once the fee payment is made, the final admission is granted. Candidates must arrive at their assigned institute for seat allotment.
Amrita University 2021 Entrance Exam (AEEE)
Amrita University provides admission into B.Tech course by supervising its own university level exam called AEEE for admission into B.Tech course. The entrance exam 2021 shall be conducted from 3rd to last week of April 2021. Slot booking for the exam shall begin in 1st week of April 2021. Once the slot booking is made, candidates can download their admit card that can be accessed in the 2nd week of April 2021.
Amrita University 2021 Result
Amrita University 2021 Result is expected to be announced in the 1st week of May 2021 through online mode. Candidates can obtain the result by entering their login credentials. The result shall contain the candidate’s particulars such as candidate’s name, roll no., marks secured in each subject, total score, percentage and result status (pass or fail). The merit list is drafted individually for each course. The merit list candidates shall be intimated for further admission process.
Amrita University 2021 Cut Off
The cut-off for different category and disciplines shall be published individually. Amrita University 2021 Cut-off fixed by the university shall be the minimum marks required to qualify in the exam. Cut off is also decided based on several factors namely total no. of candidates appearing for the exam, availability of seats, the difficulty level of exam and previous year cut off marks. Candidates securing minimum cut-off marks shall be listed in the rank list. Only those selected candidates shall be further invited for counselling.
Amrita University 2021 Counselling
Amrita University 2021 Counselling shall be regulated through online mode in the various campuses of the university. Candidates are supposed to download their counselling letter from website and remit the counselling fee. It is obligatory for all shortlisted candidates to take part in the counselling process. Once the fee payment is made, candidates must complete the document verification and submission process for which the original documents, photocopies of the documents must be brought. Candidates on completing the verification of documents shall be allotted the seats.