AP EAMCET 2021 Syllabus: AP EAMCET is a state-level exam conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada offering admissions into multiple engineering and agriculture programmes. AP EAMCET 2021 Syllabus covers topics from subjects like Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry & Biology. Selected students will get admission in various government & private colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
AP EAMCET 2021 Syllabus
AP EAMCET Syllabus 2021 will be prescribed by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh annually. It will be based on Class 11th & 12th syllabus. The syllabus will be of two parts: engineering stream syllabus & agriculture and medical stream syllabus. AP EAMCET 2021 syllabus is given below:
- Algebra: Includes chapters like Functions, Mathematical Induction, De Moivre’s Theorem: De Moivre’s theorem, Quadratic Expressions, Matrices, Permutations and Combinations, Binomial Theorem, Partial fractions.
- Trigonometry: Includes Trigonometric Ratios, Trigonometric Equations, Inverse Trigonometric Functions, variations, Graphs and Periodicity of Trigonometric functions, Hyperbolic Functions, Properties of Triangles.
- Vector Algebra: Addition of Vectors, Linear combination of vectors, Product of Vectors, Geometrical Interpretations, Classification of vectors, orthogonal projections, Scalar Triple Product – Vector equations of the plane in different forms, Geometrical Vector methods, skew lines, shortest distance and their Cartesian equivalents.
- Measures of Dispersion: Range, Coefficient of variation, Mean deviation, and frequency distribution analysis with equal means but different variances.
- Probability: Random experiments and events, Independent and dependent events conditional probability, Bayer’s theorem, Classical definition of probability, Random Variables and Probability Distributions.
- Coordinate Geometry: Locus, The Straight Line, Circle, System of circles, Transformation of Axes, Parabola, Ellipse, Three Dimensional Coordinates, Hyperbola, Direction Cosines and Direction Ratios, Plane.
- Calculus: Limits and Continuity, Applications of Derivatives, Differentiation, Integration, Definite Integrals, Differential equations.
Physical World, Motion in a Straight Line, Motion in a Plane, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Thermodynamics, Waves, Wave Optics, Electrical Charges and Fields, Current Electricity, Ray Optics & Optical Instructions, Systems of Particular & Rotational Motion, Oscillations, Gravitation, Units & Measurements, Mechanical Properties of Fluids, Thermal Properties of Matter, Electromagnetic Induction, Alternating Current, Semiconductor Electronics, Nuclei, Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance.
Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, States of Matter: Gases and Liquids, Stoichiometry, Chemical Equilibrium and Acids-Bases, Hydrogen & its Compounds, The S-Block Elements, P- Block Elements Group 13 (boron family), Thermodynamics, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, P-Block Elements Group 14 (carbon family), Environmental Chemistry, Organic Chemistry – Some Basic Principles and Techniques, etc.
Biology section consists of Botany & Zoology part of which their detailed syllabus is given:
Botany: Diversity in the Living World, Reproduction in Plants, Plant Systematics, Plant Physiology, Structural Organization in Plants- Morphology, Cell Structure and Function, Internal Organization of Plants, Plant Ecology, Genetics, Plants, Microbiology, Microbes and Human Welfare, Biotechnology, Molecular Biology.
Zoology: Diversity in the Living World, Animal Diversity- I, Animal Diversity-II, Structural Organization in Plants- Morphology, Ecology & Environment, Human Anatomy and Physiology-III, Locomotion & Reproduction in Protozoa, Structural Organization in Animals, Biology & Human Welfare, Human Anatomy and Physiology-II, Organic Evolution, Genetics, Human Anatomy and Physiology-IV, Applied Biology, Human Reproduction.
AP EAMCET 2021 Exam Pattern
AP EAMCET 2021 Exam Pattern will be published by the officials.
- Mode of Question: MCQ type in the OMR pattern booklet.
- Number of Questions: 160 MCQ.
- Engineering Subjects: Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
- Agriculture Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology.