AP EAMCET 2021: Full form of EAMCET is Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test. The much-awaited AP EAMCET 2021 is expected to be conducted in the 3rd or 4th week of April 2021. On behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE), the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada conducts AP EAMCET. It is a common entrance test conducted at the state level for providing admission into engineering, agricultural and medical courses. Admission is provided based on entrance test scores. Candidates can choose seats in various programs offered by participating and affiliated colleges of both government and private institutions. This article provides comprehensive details about AP EAMCET 2021 that includes exam date, eligibility criteria, application form process, exam pattern, syllabus, result and more.
AP EAMCET 2021 Exam Dates
- 1 AP EAMCET 2021 Exam Dates
- 2 AP EAMCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 3 AP EAMCET 2021 Application Process
- 4 AP EAMCET 2021 Exam Pattern
- 5 AP EAMCET 2021 Syllabus
- 6 AP EAMCET 2021 Preparation Tips
- 7 AP EAMCET 2021 Admit Card
- 8 AP EAMCET 2021 Answer Key
- 9 AP EAMCET 2021 Result
- 10 AP EAMCET 2021 Cut off Marks
- 11 AP EAMCET 2021 Counselling
|Official release of notification||4th week of February 2021|
|Deadline for application submission without late fee||Last week of March 2021|
|Deadline for application submission with late fee||Third week of April 2021|
|Mock test process||March 2021|
|Application correction commencement||April 2021|
|Admit card availability||3rd week of April 2021|
|AP EAMCET 2021 exam date||Third or fourth week of April 2021|
|Declaration of preliminary keys||Last week of April 2021|
|Deadline for submission of objections to preliminary keys||1st week of May 2021|
|Result declaration||2nd week of May 2021|
|Commencement of counselling process||2nd week of June 2021|
AP EAMCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should check the eligibility criteria in detail before making an application form for AP EAMCET 2021.
- Nationality: Indian nationals or OCI/PIO cardholders may apply. As per rules stipulated by AP/Telangana educational institutions committee, candidates must be domiciled in AP/Telangana states only. They are also required to satisfy the local/non-local resident status too.
- Engineering Stream Eligibility
- Candidates should have passed class 12th with PCM combination or studied vocational programs in engineering and technology organized by BIE, AP/ Telangana state. OR
- Candidate should have passed diploma exam in engineering or equivalent program conducted by the state board of technical education and training, AP/Telangana state.
- Candidate should be minimum of 16 years of age as on 31st December 2021. Upper age limit is not specified.
- Agricultural and Medical Stream Eligibility
- Candidate should have passed class 12 from a recognized board of AP/Telangana state
- For diploma in pharmacy, candidate should have secured minimum 45% marks [ for reserved category students] in the qualifying exam.
- Candidate should have completed a minimum 17 years and maximum 22 years as on 31st December 31st [for SC/ST candidates, the upper age limit is prescribed as 25 years as on 31st December 2021].
AP EAMCET 2021 Application Process
The complete details of AP EAMCET application process are explained below:
- The online application process shall commence in February 2021.
- The application window shall remain open till last week of March 2021 without late fee and till April 2021 with a late fee.
- Applicants must complete the full application process online by registering themselves on the website.
- Students are advised to follow the instructions before proceeding with the application process.
- The process includes registration, form filling, documents uploading, fee payment and final submission.
- Correction of submitted application forms in case of errors can be completed from April 2021.
Candidates can pay application fees in the online mode via debit cards/ credit cards or net banking process. They can also visit the nearest AP online centers to pay the fee. The stream-wise application fees are tabulated below:
|Stream||Application fee [Without late fee]|
|Agriculture||INR 500 [transaction charges extra]|
|Engineering||INR 500 [transaction charges extra]|
|For both Engineering and Agriculture||INR 1000 [transaction charges extra]|
AP EAMCET 2021 Exam Pattern
- The detailed exam pattern for AP EAMCET 2021 is explained below:
- The exam shall be conducted in the online mode in both English and Telugu languages.
- Papers shall be set from the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Only MCQs would be asked.
- Paper has a total of 160 questions and is conducted for a total of 3 hours duration.
- 1 mark shall be awarded for each correct answer, and there is no negative marking for wrong answers.
The table below explains marks distribution according to the subject:
|Subject||Distribution of Marks|
AP EAMCET 2021 Syllabus
The AP EAMCET is purely based on the syllabus prescribed by BIE, AP for class 12th exams. Candidates should have strong knowledge in the fundamentals of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The candidate’s understanding of these subjects, in-depth analysis and knowledge shall be tested in these papers.
AP EAMCET 2021 Preparation Tips
These useful tips can be beneficial to students for AP EAMCET preparation and crack the exam with high scores:
- Have a very good in-depth understanding of the foundation concepts of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Candidates must prepare a strategic timetable to follow a systematic study pattern.
- Keep track of the exam pattern, syllabus and answer marking scheme to achieve good marks.
- Try to attempt a variety of mock tests and answer all possible previous year question papers.
- Make good notes while studying and craft visual aids to help you in revision.
- Peer discussion on important topics can clear confusion and doubts prevailing in subjects if any.
- Practice problems solved examples and numerical from NCERT textbooks.
AP EAMCET 2021 Admit Card
From the third week of April 2021, candidates a download admit card online from the website. To download, candidates should enter their correct login and password details. They should also verify their name, age, date of birth, category, gender exam center, date and timings and other details. For any discrepancies notices, candidates should immediately contact the concerned officials in this regard.
AP EAMCET 2021 Answer Key
In the last week of April 2021, the concerned officials are expected to publish question paper, answer key and responses sheet online on the website. Candidates can challenge and file objections to the published answer keys [ preliminary] till last week of April 2021. Later, a final answer key shall be published.
AP EAMCET 2021 Result
In the second week of May 2021, JNTU Kakinada shall announce results in the online mode. Candidates need to enter their registration number and date of birth to check results. Candidates who have successfully secured minimum qualifying marks and more shall be deemed eligible for the further round of counselling. In the second week of May 2021, candidates can download their rank card.
AP EAMCET 2021 Cut off Marks
For moving ahead to further admission rounds, candidates should first obtain minimum qualifying percentage. At least 25% of maximum marks considered for ranking should be obtained by the candidate for getting into the counselling process. The cut off range for engineering, agricultural and medical courses are different and depend on the category of candidates also. The authorities shall decide the cut off marks every year depending on varying factors.
AP EAMCET 2021 Counselling
Around the second week of June 2021, the counselling process for AP EAMCET 2021 is expected to take place. Candidates who have attained minimum qualifying marks shall be shortlisted for counselling. Counselling process includes the following steps – candidate registration, fee payment, selection of choices, locking the choice made and finally seat allocation. An additional round of document verification shall also take place after due intimation to the selected candidate. During this round, candidates must verify and submit all the required documents with the authorities.