AP ECET 2021 Exam Pattern encloses the total no. of questions, time duration, marking scheme, exam mode, etc. Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test referred to as AP ECET is a state-level entrance examination administered by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). Candidates qualifying in the entrance exam are offered admission into 2nd year of regular BE/B. Tech/ B.Pharmacy courses. It also provides admission for the diploma holders and B.Sc (Mathematics) degree holders. The comprehensive details related to AP ECET Exam pattern 2021 are discussed in this article.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
AP ECET Exam Pattern 2021
The below section encloses the complete exam pattern for the examination:
- 200 Objective Type Questions (MCQ) shall be asked in the examination.
- The entrance exam paper is set for 200 marks.
- The examination shall be supervised through online mode.
- The medium of the entrance exam paper is English.
- The exam duration is scheduled to be 3 hours, i.e. 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
- 1 mark is allotted for every question.
The detailed AP ECET exam pattern for all disciplines are listed below:
*Engineering refer to: (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical/ Electronics & Communications/computer Science/ Chemical/Metallurgical/Mining/Electronics & Instrumentation/ Ceramic Technology/ Bio technology according to the opted one)
AP ECET 2021 Exam Schedule
The exam duration is 3 hours. Candidates arriving after 10.00 AM shall not be permitted to sit for the examination and also candidates cannot leave the examination hall before 1:00 PM. Candidates are suggested to report at the exam venue before 9: 30 AM. No negative marking system is applied in AP ECET 2021 exam so all appearing candidates can attempt all questions in the exam paper.
AP ECET Syllabus 2021
The syllabus for B.Sc (Mathematics) is fabricated with topics from Mathematics, Communicative English & Analytical Ability. The AP ECET covers the topics from previous qualifying level subjects. Engineering course exam syllabus comprises 11th & 12th PCM syllabus. The questions shall also be taken from the engineering branches, like civil engineering, mechanical engineering, electronics & instrumentation, electrical, computer science, etc. Syllabus for Diploma Holders in Engineering covers topics from Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, and Biotechnology. Syllabus for Diploma Holders in Pharmacy covers topics from Mathematics, Analytical Ability, & Communicative English.
AP ECET 2021 Preparation Tips
Some tips and tricks for the interested candidates preparing for the AP ECET exam:
- A neat schedule must be planned, incorporating the pattern and syllabus.
- Make sure to learn only from prescribed author’s books and study materials.
- Previous year questions are available on several websites. Kindly download and try to solve them.
- Practice mock tests every day that are easily obtainable on various platforms.
- Note down important formulas and revise them every day.
- Keep yourself fit and healthy by practising yoga.
- Consume only nutritious and healthy food.