AP ICET Exam Pattern 2021 furnishes all the relevant information related to the exam like mode of exam, no of questions, marking scheme, syllabus, etc. Sri Venkateswara University administers Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET), a state-level entrance exam on behalf of APSCHE, Hyderabad. Applying candidates must qualify in AP ICET exam to get admission in 1st year of MBA & MCA programme at various universities and professional colleges situated at Andhra Pradesh. In this article, candidates can acquire all the essential details regarding the AP ICET 2021 exam pattern details.
AP ICET Exam Pattern 2021
AP ICET exam pattern can be used by the appearing candidates to know the entire details regarding the entrance exam question paper. Candidates can refer all the comprehensive information about the exam such as mode of exam, marking scheme, no. of questions, subjects, total marks, etc. The entire exam pattern for AP ICET 2021 can be checked by the candidates in the below section. AP ICET Admit card can be obtained in the 3rd week of April 2021 through online mode. The AP ICET exam shall be directed in the Last week of April 2021.
- The exam shall be supervised through online mode, i.e. computer-based test.
- The question paper contains Objective Type Questions.
- The exam duration is 2 hours and 30 minutes, i.e. (10:00 A.M to 12:30 P.M) & (2:30 P.M to 5:00 P.M).
- The exam paper is split into three sections: Analytical Ability, Mathematical Ability & Communication Ability.
- The paper is set for 200 marks.
- 200 questions shall be present in the paper.
- 1 mark is allocated for every question in the paper.
|Section||Number of Questions|
|Section-A: Analytical Ability||Data Sufficiency||25|
|Section-B: Mathematical Ability||Arithmetical Ability||35|
|Algebraical and Geometrical Ability||30|
|Section-C: Communication Ability||Vocabulary||10|
|Business and Computer Terminology||10|
Section A (Analytical Ability): This section includes 75 questions under which Data Sufficiency covers 25 questions, and Problem-Solving covers 55 questions.
Section B (Mathematical Ability): This section includes 75 questions under which Arithmetical Ability covers 35 questions, Algebraically and Geometrical Ability covers 30 questions, and Statistical Ability covers 10 questions.
Section C (Communication Ability): This section includes 50 questions under which Vocabulary covers 10 questions, Business covers 10 questions and Computer Terminology, Functional Grammar covers 15 questions, and Reading Comprehension covers 15 questions.
AP ICET 2021 Syllabus
AP ICET 2021 Syllabus is prepared for both MBA & MCA postgraduate level examination. The questions are taken from topics, namely Analytical Ability, Mathematical Ability, and Communication Ability and candidates are recommended to prepare these topics thoroughly.
AP ICET Preparation Tips
The below-listed tips and tricks are for candidates preparing for the entrance exam:
- Note down the entire syllabus and pattern from the website to incorporate them in the study schedule.
- Allocate sufficient time for every topic and give major importance to subjects that carry more weightage.
- Prepare from recommended author’s study materials and books.
- Jot down the formulas and key points in the form of short notes to revise them at the end of the day.
- Try to solve previous year question paper available in various online platforms to get an idea about the exam.
- Consume more vegetables and fruits instead of fried items.
- Proper 8-hour sleep cycle is a must and so never compromise on your sleep.