AP ICET 2021: Shri Venkateswara University will conduct AP ICET on behalf of APSCHE. The AP ICET (Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test) is a state-level entrance test. It takes place once a year. Candidates can get admitted to MBA and MCA courses via this test. Various institutes in Andhra Pradesh will consider the AP ICET 2021 scores. To learn more about the AP ICET 2021, including deadlines, application information, qualifications, etc., candidates can review this post correctly.
AP ICET 2021 Important Dates
- 1 AP ICET 2021 Important Dates
- 2 AP ICET 2021 Application Form
- 3 AP ICET 2021 Eligibility
- 4 AP ICET 2021 Exam Pattern
- 5 AP ICET 2021 Syllabus
- 6 AP ICET 2021 Preparation Tips
- 7 AP ICET 2021 Admit Card
- 8 AP ICET 2021 Answer Key
- 9 AP ICET 2021 Result
- 10 AP ICET 2021 Cut Off
- 11 AP ICET 2021 Counselling
Candidates should review the important dates of AP ICET in the following section:
|Application form release date||Last week of February 2021|
|Final date of application without late fee||Last week of March 2021|
|Final date of application with late fee||1st week of April 2021|
|Application rectification||2nd week of April 2021|
|Admit card release date||2nd week of April 2021|
|AP ICET 2021 exam date||Last week of April 2021|
|Declaration of answer key||Last week of April 2021|
|Announcement of result||1st week of May 2021|
|Counselling process starts from||Month of August 2021|
AP ICET 2021 Application Form
Candidates must check the details of the application process for AP ICET 2021:
- AP ICET 2021 Application Form will only be accessible via online mode.
- From the last week of February 2021, candidates can fill out their application form.
- Fill out all the information correctly to prevent any errors.
- In the application form, fill out information such as educational, personal, address, communication, etc.
- The documents in the application should be submitted by the students in the format prescribed.
- Candidates will get time till the last week of March 2021 to complete their application process.
- Authorities will also supply the applicants with a correction facility.
- Applicants need to take numerous printouts of the completed application form to keep it safe for future use.
- Interested applicants need to pay the application fees via online mode.
- Through credit card/debit card/net banking or AP online centres/ e-Seva, etc., applicants can submit their application fee.
- For all applicants, the application fee would be Rs. 550. There will be a late fee of Rs. 2000 (+550 application fee).
AP ICET 2021 Eligibility
Before registering for the test, candidates are recommended to review the following AP ICET eligibility:
- Nationality: Applicants should be Indian people, and local or non-local guidelines laid in Andhra Pradesh must be fulfilled.
- Marks Criteria: In their qualifying test, candidates must receive a minimum of 50% (45% for reserved category) scores.
- Appearing: Applicants will also be qualified to apply if they appear in their final year.
For MBA Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates should have three years bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates must pass their 10th level with mathematics as the mandatory subject.
For MCA Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates should possess three years bachelor’s degree.
- Subjects: Must pass their 12th or degree course with mathematics as the mandatory subject.
For MCA (Lateral Entry):
- Qualification: Applicants should have completed 12th class and BCA or any degree in SC/ IT with mathematics subjects.
AP ICET 2021 Exam Pattern
From the section given, candidates should review the AP ICET exam pattern:
- Exam Mode: The test will be carried out online.
- Time Duration: A total of 150 minutes will be given to resolve the question paper.
- Type of Questions: In the exam, objective type questions will be asked.
- Marks: The exam will be of 200 marks.
- Number of Questions: There will be a total of 200 questions in the exam.
- Language: The exam will be conducted in Telugu and English.
- Marking Scheme: For any correct answer, one mark will be rewarded.
- Negative Marking: For an incorrect answer, there would be no negative marking.
Candidates should review the table below for the AP ICET 2021 examination pattern:
|Sections and Subjects||Number of Question|
|Section: A (Analytical Ability)|
|Section: B (Mathematical Ability)|
|Algebra and geometrical ability||30|
|Section: C (Communication Ability)|
|Business and computer terminology||10|
AP ICET 2021 Syllabus
Here, candidates, we have mentioned some essential topics on AP ICET syllabus:
- Section: A (Analytical Ability): Data analysis, time and arrangement problems, sequences and series, date, coding and decoding problems, Problem Solving.
- Section B (Mathematical Ability): binomial theorem, truth table, triangles, Ratio and proportion, the law of indices, partnerships, work and distance, polynomial, relations and functions, circles, pipe and cistern etc.
- Section C (Communication Ability): Functional usage of grammar in day to day communication, identify vocabulary in day to day communication, understand the written test and drawing interference, etc.
AP ICET 2021 Preparation Tips
Here we listed some of the AP ICET preparation tips for the interested candidates:
- Make a schedule for study and implement it regularly.
- Next, clear the fundamentals concepts of your topics.
- Create short notes and talk to your friends regarding your topics.
- Take a glance at the AP ICET exam pattern and syllabus.
- Choose the necessary materials and books to study for your training.
- Do not eat unhealthy food; do yoga every day to keep yourself fit.
AP ICET 2021 Admit Card
AP ICET 2021 Admit Card will be issued using the online mode. From the second week of April 2021 Candidates will be able to access their admit card. By inserting the application number and the date of birth, Candidates can verify the admit card. On the day of the examination, it is recommended that applicant must bring their admit card along with their correct photo ID evidence. Without bringing the admit card, applicants will not be allowed to appear in the exam.
AP ICET 2021 Answer Key
The authorities will publish AP ICET 2021 Answer Key in the last week of April 2021. Online mode enables candidates to verify their answer key. The answer key can also be challenged by candidates. The authorities will issue the final answer key after the submission of all objections. Candidates can calculate their approximate scores using the answer key.
AP ICET 2021 Result
The result of AP ICET 2021 will be accessible via online mode. The results will be released in the first week of May 2021. Candidates need to review their performance carefully. Verify all information, including name, received labels, roll number etc. Authority will publish different merit list for the applicants. The authority will declare the cut-off just after the announcement of the result. After entering the login information, candidates will be able to review their performances.
AP ICET 2021 Cut Off
After the declaration of the results, the AP ICET 2021 Cut Off will be issued. Via online mode, applicants can review cut off. The counselling will be provided to the applicants who will receive minimal cut off points. The minimum cut off points would have to be obtained by applicants. Cut off will be designed based on different factors such as seat availability, exam level difficulty, marking system, etc.
AP ICET 2021 Counselling
AP ICET 2021 Counselling is expected to begin in August 2021. Candidates will have to report with all the essential credentials to the reporting centre. The allocation of seats would be dependent on different variables, such as marks obtained in the test, overall seat availability, etc. Candidates must carry their important verification papers. The seat will not be assigned to the applicants without authentication of records. Applicants would also have to pay the admission fees. We have mentioned some essential documentation here that will be required for verification:
- AP ICET 2021 admit card & result
- 10th and 12th mark sheet and certificates
- Passport size photographs
- ID proof
- Date of birth certificate etc.