AP LAWCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria of the entrance exam can be referred by the candidates on the official website of APSCHE, Hyderabad. AP LAWCET, a state-level law entrance test is administered by Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur once a year. Candidates qualifying for this test shall be admitted into their desired course. The admissions are provided in 3-year and 5-year law (LLB & LLM) programmes in several law colleges located in the Andhra Pradesh. This article encloses all the essential details regarding the AP LAWCET Eligibility Criteria 2021.
AP LAWCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The detailed eligibility criteria of AP LAWCET 2021 are enclosed below. The candidates must refer to that before filling the application form:
- The Nationality of the applying candidates must be Indian.
- The applying candidate must possess a domicile certificate from Andhra Pradesh State.
- Any 1 or both of the candidates’ parents must be a permanent AP resident.
- Any 1 or both of the candidates’ parents must have done their education in AP.
Course Wise Eligibility
In the below section, the eligibility criteria of AP LAWCET 2021 for admission into 3 & 5 years LLB Programme and LLM Programme are clearly specified:
For Three Years LLB Programme
- Applying candidate should have cleared Bachelor’s degree having a minimum of three years duration in any stream from a sanctioned Board or University.
- The candidates must have acquired a minimum score of 45% marks and 40% for ST/SC candidates to be eligible to sit for the exam.
- Candidates currently pursuing the final year are also eligible to apply.
- Applying candidate must be at least 21 years of age as on the entrance exam date.
For Five Years LLB Programme
- Applying candidate should have cleared 12th level exams or its equivalent from a sanctioned Board or University.
- Candidate must have cleared the 12th-grade exam with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks and 40% for ST/SC candidates.
- Applying candidate must be at least 17 years of age as on the entrance exam date.
For LLM Programme
- Applying candidate must have cleared a Bachelor’s degree from a sanctioned Board or University.
- It is required for the candidates to have obtained a minimum of 45% aggregate marks and 40% aggregate marks for ST/SC candidates.
- If a candidate doesn’t hold a graduation degree, he must have at least cleared an additional degree/post-graduation with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks to be able to apply.
AP LAWCET 2021 Application Form
The AP LAWCET 2021 application form shall be released by the exam conducting authority through online mode on the website. Candidates can begin the application form filling process from 2nd week of March 2021. Only the eligible candidates can obtain the application form. The eligible candidates’ application form can be filled till the 2nd week of April 2021 without late fee.
Candidates are also given an option to submit the application form after the last date of submission provided a late fee charge is remitted. Candidates shall also be provided with a correction facility for the application form from last week of April 2021. Candidates can make the application fee payment of Rs 750 through online mode by means of debit or credit card or pay at any AP online centres.