AP LAWCET 2021 Exam Pattern furnishes all the necessary information regarding the exam such as exam mode, question type, syllabus, marking scheme etc. Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test called as AP LAWCET is a state-level entrance test administered by the Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur on behalf of APSCHE. The entrance exam qualifying candidates are eligible to obtain admission in 3-year and 5-year LLB courses at various colleges and institutions situated at Andhra Pradesh. In this article, complete information related to the AP LAWCET Exam Pattern 2021 is disclosed.
AP LAWCET 2021 Exam Pattern
AP LAWCET 2021 Exam pattern shall be published along with the information bulletin on the website by the main exam conducting authority. The exam pattern is mandatory for the candidates to begin their AP LAWCET 2021 preparation and hence candidates have to refer the exam pattern compulsorily. The below section briefs the entire exam pattern of AP LAWCET 2021.
- The AP LAWCET exam shall be supervised via Online (computer-based) mode.
- The entrance test paper medium is available in English and Telugu.
- The examination paper is separated into three sections, i.e. General Knowledge & Mental Ability, Current Affairs & Aptitude for the Study of Law.
- The exam duration provided for the candidates is 90 minutes (1 hour and 30 minutes).
- The exam paper is made of 120 multiple-choice questions.
- 1 mark is designated for each of the MCQs.
- No negative mark is assigned for the wrong responses.
Section Wise Weightage of Questions
The below tabulation represents the section-wise question weightage of the AP LAWCET examination question paper:
|Section||Number of Questions|
|General Knowledge and Mental Ability||30|
|Aptitude for the Study of Law||60|
AP LAWCET 2021 Exam Day Instructions
Some of the instructions laid by the exam conducting authority must be followed by the AP LAWCET exam appearing candidates:
- Candidates are supposed to arrive at the exam centre one hour prior to the exam commencement.
- Secure the hall ticket as it is necessary to be shown at the time of examination and during the admission time.
- Once the exam duration begins, the candidates shall not be given permission to leave the exam hall.
- No electronic gadgets or study material should be brought to the exam hall, and it is strictly prohibited.
AP LAWCET Syllabus 2021
The AP LAWCET 2021 Syllabus for AP LAWCET exam is formulated with several topics that are enlisted in the below section:
Jurisprudence: Topics include Schools of Jurisprudence – Sources of Law, Rights and duties – Ownership and Possession, Persons, Custom Precedent and Legislation, Obligation, Liability, Legal Sanctions, Property.
Public International Law: Topics include International Law and Municipal Law, Air, Sea and outer space, Nationality and Statelessness, Subjects, State Territory, Extradition, United Nations, Asylum, State Jurisdiction.
Crimes and Torts: Topics include Indian Penal Code -General Principles & General Exceptions, General principles of To State liability for torts, Consumer Protection Act, 1986, etc.
Constitutional Law: Topics include Nature of the constitution: Fundamental Rights, Directive Principles of State Policy, Executive, Judiciary and Legislature, Center-State Relations, Emergency provisions, Amendments to the constitution.
Public International Law: Topics include International law of municipal law, subjects, state, air, territory, sea and outer space, nationality and statelessness, extradition, state jurisdiction, united nations, asylum.