AP LAWCET 2021 Syllabus will be available on the official website separately for the 3 year and 5-year law courses. The syllabus will be formulated by the official who organizes the entrance exam. AP LAWCET is a state-level test is conducted by the officials of Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur on behalf of APSCHE. By clearing this entrance, test candidates will get admissions in three- or five-year UG Law programs (LLB). The results for this AP LAWCET examination will also be considered for providing admissions into other private and government colleges in Andhra Pradesh. Candidates can check the complete details regarding AP LAWCET syllabus 2021, exam pattern and preparation tips in this article.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
AP LAWCET 2021 Syllabus
The law examination syllabus consists of various topics on jurisprudence, constitutional law, public international law, mercantile law, labour law, crimes and torts, IPR & other laws. It is advisable to the students to know the complete detail of the entrance exam before commencing to prepare for it. This article has discussed in more information regarding the whole AP LAWCET syllabus.
- Jurisprudence – The topics under Jurisprudence includes Schools of Jurisprudence, Custom Precedent and Legislation, Sources of Law, Rights and duties, Persons, Obligation, Ownership and Possession, Property, Liability, Legal Sanctions.
- Constitutional Law – The topics under the constitutional law includes Nature of the constitution: Fundamental Rights, Executive, Judiciary and Legislature, Directive Principles of State Policy, Centre-State Relations, Amendments to the constitution, Emergency provisions.
- Public International Law – Topics includes International Law and Municipal Law, Air, Sea and outer space, Subjects, State Territory, Nationality and Statelessness, State Jurisdiction, United Nations, Extradition, Asylum.
- Mercantile Law – Includes topics such as General Principles of Contract (Sections. 1-75, Indian Contract Act-1872).
- Crimes and Torts – Includes topics on Indian Penal Code -General Principles & General Exceptions, State liability for torts; Consumer Protection Act,1986, General principles of Tort, Defences, Joint Liability.
- Labour Law – Includes Trade Union Act of 1926. Industrial Disputes Act of 1947.
- IPR & Other Laws – Includes Copyright Act, 1957; Patents Act, 2005, Human Rights, The Protection of Human Rights, Environmental Protection Act, 1986, Act, 1993, Salient features of Information Technology Act, 2000 and Right to Information Act 2005.
AP LAWCET Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for AP LAWCET will contain information such as mode of examination, medium, number of questions, duration etc. The AP LAWCET examination will be held through online mode. The candidates will get a total of one hour and thirty minutes to complete the test. The medium of the question paper will be in English and Telugu languages. The question paper will contain Multiple choice-based questions. Candidates will be awarded one marks for every correct answer. There will be no negative marking for incorrect or unanswered responses.
AP LAWCET Preparation Tips
All applicants who will attempt the entrance exam are advised to go through the preparation tips given below to their optimum performance.
- Students must start their preparation for the exam AP LAWCET as early as possible so that they will get enough time to cover the entire syllabus without missing out on any critical points.
- Make notes and collect information as per the officials’ topics in the syllabus.
- Schedule a good time table and follow it precisely.
- Take regular breaks between studying time to boost up the memory.
- Have a nutritious diet. Include brain foods to help you with memorising power.
- Manage time by practising mock test and evaluate yourself.
- Prepare from the best study materials prescribed by the professors.
- Develop a habit to read newspapers, books etc. to increase your General knowledge.
- Sleep at least for 8 hours daily. Be calm and practise yoga or meditation.
- Schedule group study with your friends.