AP LAWCET 2021: Shri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur shall conduct AP LAWCET on behalf of APSCHE, Hyderabad. Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test (AP LAWCET) examination, a state-level exam is conducted once in a year. Candidates can get admission in 3 and 5-year law courses by clearing this examination. This article gives important details regarding the AP LAWCET 2021, including exam dates, application form, eligibility, syllabus, pattern, etc.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
AP LAWCET 2021 Exam Dates
Important dates regarding AP LAWCET are enclosed in the below table:
|Application form commencement||2nd week of March 2021|
|Deadline for application||Last week of April 2021|
|Application correction||Last week of April 2021|
|Admit card accessibility||1st week of May 2021|
|AP LAWCET 2021 Examination date||1st week of May 2021|
|Answer key Announcement||2nd week of May 2021|
|Result Declaration||3rd week of May 2021|
|Counselling Commencement||Last week of October 2021|
AP LAWCET 2021 Application Form
The details related to the AP LAWCET 2021 application form is enlisted below:
- Candidates can start the application form filling in the second week of March 2021.
- The application form can be filled through online mode only and cannot be done by offline mode.
- Be extra cautious while filling details such as education, personal, communication, etc.
- The passport size photograph and signature must be uploaded in the JPG and JPEG format only.
- The correction facility shall be served to the candidates in the last week of April 2021.
- The hard copy of the application form must be preserved for admission purposes.
The fee for the application can be paid using debit card/ credit card or net banking through online mode and AP online centers. Application fee (all candidates) – Rs 750
AP LAWCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
AP LAWCET eligibility criteria are specified in the below section. Kindly refer to it:
- Nationality of the candidate must be Indian.
- Age restriction is subjected to the rule position at the Admission time.
- Candidates must possess domicile certificate of Andhra Pradesh.
For 3 Year Law Course
- Candidates must have cleared graduation level from any authorized Institution with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks.
For 5 Year Law Course
- Candidates must have cleared 10th and 12th examinations irrespective of any board with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks.
AP LAWCET 2021 Exam Pattern
AP LAWCET exam pattern is enclosed in the below section:
- Candidates can attend the exam through online mode.
- The examination contains 120 multiple choice questions and shall be conducted in English and Telugu.
- For every correct answer, one mark shall be awarded. There is ‘No’ negative marking.
Check the table for examination pattern:
|Subjects||Total Marks||Total Questions|
|General Knowledge & Mental Ability||30||30|
|Aptitude regarding the study of Law||60||60|
AP LAWCET 2021 Syllabus
AP LAWCET syllabus contains separate sections. Some of the chapters under those sections are listed below:
- General Knowledge and Mental Ability: Civics, Dates and days, New appointment, New amendment, superlatives, Indian constitution, Trade terminologies, Geography etc., Current Affairs.
- Aptitude for the Study of Law: Mercantile law, Public International law, Crimes and torts, Labour Law, Contract and constitution law, Strict liability Law of crime, Legal awareness covering constitutional law and policy, International law, etc.
AP LAWCET 2021 Preparation Tips
- Make sure you complete every topic in the syllabus.
- Maintain a schedule and adhere to it.
- Prepare from proper study material and books. Refer to online tutorials, in addition to your materials.
- Attempt mock tests regularly for practice that would, in turn, help in time management.
- Maintain a healthy diet and avoid junk food.
- Develop the habit of reading newspapers every day.
- Yoga and meditation can aid in relieving stress.
AP LAWCET 2021 Admit Card
AP LAWCET 2021 admit card can be downloaded in the 1st week of May 2021 through online mode. Ensure the details in the admit card are accurate. If the particulars in the admit card are found to be incorrect, candidates can contact the concerned officials. ID proof must be brought on the examination day. Candidates shall not be admitted in the examination hall without the admit card.
AP LAWCET 2021 Answer Key
The authorities shall release AP LAWCET 2021 Answer key in the second week of May 2021. The answer key can be obtained by providing the registration number and hall ticket number on the official website. Objections can be raised by the candidates across the answer key. Authorities shall release the final answer key after all the corrections.
AP LAWCET 2021 Result
AP LAWCET 2021 Result announcement shall be made via online mode on the official website in the third week of May 2021. The result includes details like roll number, name, marks secured, rank, etc. The result can be obtained by entering the registration number and hall ticket number. Candidates shall be allowed for the counselling process depending upon the result.
AP LAWCET 2021 Cut Off
The authorities shall release AP LAWCET 2021 Cut Off through online mode. Several factors such as level of difficulty, availability of seats, etc. are considered for deciding the cut off. Candidate obtaining the minimum cut off marks shall be selected for the counselling.
AP LAWCET 2021 Counselling
AP LAWCET 2021 counselling commences from the last week of October 2021. It shall be conducted through online mode. As per the rank order, candidates shall be called for counselling. Various factors, such as document verification, seat allotment, etc., are considered for counselling. Counselling fee must be paid on the day of counselling. Important documents that are necessary for the verification:
- AP LAWCET 2021 rank card & admit card
- 10th and 12th examination mark sheets
- Income certificate etc.
- Category certificate
- Transfer certificate