AP Polycet 2021 Syllabus will be available for students to check from the official website online. AP Polycet examination is conducted every year by the State Board of Technical Education and Training Andhra Pradesh, Vijayawada. AP Polycet is also called as Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test. It is a state-level examination is conducted for students to get admissions into various diploma courses. Qualified candidates will get allotted seats in Engineering/ Non-Engineering and Technology discipline. Those students who qualified the entrance examination will get admissions in various Polytechnic colleges and institutions in Andhra Pradesh. Students can go through this given article to know more about the AP Polycet Syllabus 2021.
AP Polycet 2021 Syllabus
Students must make sure to go through the complete syllabus before preparing for the examination. Since knowing syllabus is crucial for students to perform better in the test. AP Polycet 2021 Syllabus will be released by the State Board of technical education and training. The entrance test syllabus will be based on the topics the candidates studied for their 10th / SSC class level syllabus. The syllabus will consist of topics from subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Students must strictly follow the complete syllabus and topics prescribed by the officials. Students can go through the topic wise syllabus for all subjects that will be asked for the entrance exam AP Polycet 2021 from here:
- Units and dimensions
- Work, Power, and Energy
- Elements of vectors
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Kinematics and Friction
- Simple harmonic motion and acoustics
- Reflection of Light
- Refraction of Light at Plane Surface
- Refraction of Light at Curved Surface
- Modern Physics
- Number System, Real Numbers
- Linear Equations, Polynomials
- Algebra, Quadratic Equations
- Progressions, Sets
- Geometry, Coordinate Geometry
- Surface Areas & Volume
- Mathematical Modelling
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding
- Water Technology
- Acids and Bases
- Environmental Chemistry
AP Polycet 2021 Exam Pattern
AP Polycet examination will be held offline mode (pen & paper-based). The exam will be conducted for about 2 hours. Candidates must answer in the OMR answer sheet having MCQ type questions. AP Polycet 2021 exam pattern contains information regarding the type of question, medium, subjects asked, etc. The exam will consist of topics such as physics, chemistry and mathematics. The examination will consist of one paper.
The question paper will comprise a total of 120 questions of MCQ based format. The question paper will contain 60 questions asked from mathematics alone, and 60 questions will be asked from physics and chemistry integrated.
Candidates can go through the AP Polycet 2021 Exam Pattern from the given section:
- Mode of Examination: Examination will be conducted through offline mode.
- Type of Question: MCQ Objective-based questions will be asked in the examination.
- Total Questions: A total of 180 questions will be asked.
- Time Duration: They will be given 2 hours and 30 minutes to complete the examination.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates will be awarded four marks for each correct response.
- Negative Marking: one mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
AP Polycet 2021 Preparation Tips
Candidates can check the given below tips and tricks to perform better in the examination of AP Polycet 2021
Start preparing a month or two before the examination.
- Revise your chapter regularly.
- Have a healthy diet and workout daily.
- Make a schedule and follow it without any failure.
- Schedule group studies with their classmates and discuss important topics with each other.
- Make notes and prepare from the best study materials available. Do not go for guides—study from classic books.
- Practise mock test and previous year question paper every week to assess yourself.