Arunachal Pradesh ITI Admission 2021 admission procedure is handled by the Department of Industries, Government of Arunachal Pradesh. This state-level admission procedure is administered every year to offer admission in various trades of ITI (Industrial Technical Institutes) in the field of engineering and non-engineering. An admission test is conducted by the authority to assess the candidates. This article furnishes details related to Arunachal Pradesh ITI Admission 2021, i.e. dates, application form, eligibility, etc.
Arunachal Pradesh ITI 2021 Dates
- 1 Arunachal Pradesh ITI 2021 Dates
- 2 Arunachal Pradesh ITI 2021 Application Form
- 3 Arunachal Pradesh ITI 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Arunachal Pradesh ITI 2021 Admit Card
- 5 Arunachal Pradesh ITI 2021 Merit List
- 6 Arunachal Pradesh ITI 2021 Counselling
- 7 Arunachal Pradesh ITI 2021 Admission
The schedule provided below represents the Arunachal Pradesh ITI 2021 dates:
|Notification announcement||2nd week of April 2021|
|Application commencement||Last week of April 2021|
|Deadline to submit applications||2nd week of May 2021|
|Admit card accessibility||2nd week of May 2021|
|Examination date||3rd week of May 2021|
|Merit list issue last||Last week of May 2021|
|Admission commencement||Last week of July 2021|
Arunachal Pradesh ITI 2021 Application Form
Candidates can refer the instructions specified below regarding Arunachal Pradesh ITI 2021 application form:
- The application form shall be published through both online and offline mode from the last week of April 2021.
- The application form can be purchased via offline mode from the offices of joint director/assistant director/deputy director of industries.
- Candidates must fill all the details queried in the application form, including personal, academic, communication etc. in their handwriting.
- Attach a passport size coloured photograph along with the application form.
- All the entered details in the form must be accurate, as no correction facility shall be provided after submission.
- Deadline for submitting the form is till the 2nd week of May 2021.
- Send the fully completed application form along with photograph and other self-attested documents to the JDIs/ DDIs/ ADIs of the respective district.
- Keep a copy of the filled application secured for other future purposes.
Documents to be submitted with Arunachal Pradesh ITI 2021 Application Form
The below listed self-attested copies of the documents must be submitted along with the Arunachal Pradesh ITI 2021 application form:
- Place of domicile
- Birth certificate
- Academic qualification
- Caste certificate (for SC/ ST issued by competent authority)
- Attested real copy of school leaving certificate
- Duly attested two passport size photographs
- Medical fitness certificate
- Transfer certificate
- 10th class mark sheet and certificate
- Application fee – Rs. 20
- Mode of payment – offline mode.
- The fee shall not be refunded under any circumstances once paid.
Arunachal Pradesh ITI 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Arunachal Pradesh ITI 2021 eligibility criteria must be checked before filling the application form:
- Nationality of the candidates must be Indian.
- Candidates must hold a domicile certificate of Arunachal Pradesh state.
- The candidate’s age must be between 14 and 25 years as on 1st August 2021.
- Upper age limit for ex-servicemen or war- widows is 45 years and 35 years for widows/physically disabled and separate women.
- Plumber: Candidates must have cleared 8th class under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent from a sanctioned board.
- Fitter: Candidates should have cleared 10th class or its equivalent from any sanctioned board.
- Carpenter: Candidates must have cleared 10th class or equivalent majored in science.
- Electrician: Candidates should have cleared 10th majored in science from a sanctioned board.
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle): Candidates must have cleared 10th class examination, or its equivalent majored in science.
Arunachal Pradesh ITI 2021 Admit Card
Arunachal Pradesh ITI 2021 admit card can be obtained in the 2nd week of May 2021 from the ITI offices and online mode is not available. Exam appearing candidates must carry their admit card along with one valid ID proof to the examination centre. Admit Card must be collected from the ITI offices before the deadline. Kindly verify whether all details in the admit card are accurate, i.e. name, father’s name, exam centre, roll number etc. The admit card must be secured till the counselling process.
Arunachal Pradesh ITI 2021 Merit List
Arunachal Pradesh ITI 2021 merit list shall be published by the directorate commission of Arunachal Pradesh ITI in the last week of May 2021. Merit list is formulated based on the marks achieved by the candidates in the admission exam. In order to gain admission, candidates must qualify in the admission test. Candidates enclosed in the merit list shall be called for the counselling process.
Arunachal Pradesh ITI 2021 Counselling
Counselling process shall begin once the merit list is published. Arunachal Pradesh ITI 2021 counselling is administered based on various factors, i.e. choice filling, document verification, seat allotment etc. The chosen candidates are requested to carry their original documents to the counselling venue. If candidates are absent at the counselling venue on assigned date and time, then their seats shall be withdrawn. Seat allotment for the candidates is executed based on the admission test and past academic accomplishments.
Arunachal Pradesh ITI 2021 Admission
Arunachal Pradesh ITI 2021 admission procedure starts in the last week of July 2021. Qualified candidates who have been allotted the seats in the counselling process need to be present at the allocated institute with their expected documents. Candidates must report to their designated institute before the last date of admission. Admission fee should also be made on the same day to approve their seats.