The Government of India distributes ration cards to citizens owing to certain criteria, to disburse the benefits provided by the Public Distribution System. The Department of Food and Civil Supplies, Government of Arunachal Pradesh, looks after ration card distribution in the state of Arunachal Pradesh. Citizens who own a ration card undoubtedly get various benefits, like obtaining commodities and food items at reasonable rates, the prices are hereby fixed by the Arunachal Pradesh Government.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Arunachal Pradesh Ration Card Eligibility
In Arunachal Pradesh, families that have enrolled for the Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) or those people who fall below the Poverty Line can apply for a ration card in the state. In the Public Distribution System, the government of India provides the initial approval for citizens who wish to apply in the state.
How to Apply for Arunachal Pradesh Ration Card Online
The following step-by-step procedures help citizens to understand the application process easier.
- Go to the official website.
- On the homepage, click on ‘forms’.
- Under this section, click on ‘Ration Card Application Form’. Upon clicking on the appropriate link, the application form shall be automatically downloaded into the system.
- Fill in the application form with correct entries by hand.
- Next, locate the nearest ration shop in your locality and submit the application form by attaching it with relevant documents.
- Form submission should be accompanied by relevant fee payment.
- After this step, the citizens would receive a receipt. The application status can be checked from time to time by using the number indicated in the receipt.
Documents Required for Arunachal Pradesh Ration Card
The following section details the list of documents that need to be submitted when applying for a ration card:
- Aadhaar Card
- The requisite application forms that are specified. These forms, in turn, need to be signed by the chief of the village, Bazaar Secretary, GPM Chairman, ASM, HGB, or HOD.
- For government employees, Transfer Forms must be obtained from the Head of the Office.
- Group family photograph/ passport size photograph.
- Address proof such as Passport, Telephone Bill, Water bill, Electricity Bill, etc.
- Age proof/ proof of date of birth.
Ration Card Related Articles