Assam CEE 2021 Exam Pattern enlists all the details related to the Assam CEE 2021 Question Paper. The Combined Entrance Test known as Assam CEE is a state level examination administered by the Assam Science & Technology University (ASTU), Assam once in a year. Admission seeking candidates must clear this examination to get seats in engineering courses at various colleges & institutions located at Assam. This article furnishes relevant details related to Assam CEE Exam Pattern 2021.
Assam CEE 2021 Exam Pattern
Assam CEE Exam Pattern for B.E programme is specified in this exam. The exam paper contains 120 multiple choice questions separated into three sections. The questions are furnished from topics under subjects, namely, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, with each section carrying 40 questions. The exam pattern encloses all details related to the exam paper, including the marking scheme, no. of questions, type of questions, etc. The comprehensive details regarding the Assam CEE exam pattern 2021 is disclosed below:
- Candidates qualifying this exam shall get admission in B.E/B.Tech courses.
- The examination is planned to be supervised through offline mode (pen & paper-based), and only the black ball pen must be used.
- Questions shall be asked from topics under Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- Assam CEE 2021 exam is scheduled to be held in the last week of April 2021.
- The medium of the entrance exam paper is in English & Assamese.
- The Assam Higher Secondary Education Council/NCERT syllabus is taken into consideration for the examination.
- The entrance exam duration is 3 hours.
- The question paper is composed of 120 multiple choice questions, wherein 40 questions are covered under each section. Each question comprises four optional answers.
- 4 marks are allotted for each question.
- One mark is reduced for the wrong answer. No marks shall be cut for an un-attempted question. If a candidate provides multiple answers for a single question, then marks shall be deducted for that question.
Exam Pattern for Assam CEE 2021
The below tabulation shows the section-wise weightage of questions and mark allotment:
|Section||Number of Questions||Marks|
Assam CEE Syllabus 2021
Assam CEE 2021 Syllabus is segregated into three sections, namely Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. The question paper will contain questions fabricated from topics under those subjects. The NCERT/ Assam Higher Secondary Education Council syllabus is taken into consideration for Assam CEE examination. The below sections lists the topics under each of the subjects as mentioned earlier:
Mathematics: Topics include Dynamics, Integral Calculus, Three Dimensional Geometry, Statics, Matrices and Determination, Set, Relation and Functions, Sequence and Series, Mathematical Induction and Its Application etc.
Chemistry: Topics include Surface Chemistry, Atomic Structure, Chemistry of Representative Elements, Some Basic Principle, Organic compounds containing Nitrogen, Synthetic and Natural Polymers, Nuclear Chemistry etc.
Physics: Topics include Electromagnetic Waves, Ray Optics, Solid and Semiconductor Devices, Unit and Measurements, Thermal and Chemical Effect of Current, Solid and Semiconductors, Rational Motion Moment of Inertia, Work, Energy and Power, etc.