Assam Polytechnic 2021: Assam Polytechnic (PAT) examination is conducted by DTE, Assam. It offers courses in polytechnic courses and is conducted every year. Candidates will be offered admission in engineering & non-engineering diploma courses offered by various colleges by Assam state. Below we have provided detailed information on Assam Polytechnic (PAT) 2021 including exam dates, application form, fee structure, eligibility criteria and so on.
Assam Polytechnic 2021 Exam Dates
The table below contains important dates regarding Assam Polytechnic Exam Dates:
|Application form commences||1st week of March 2021|
|Deadline to submit application form||1st week of April 2021|
|Deadline to submit application fee||2nd week of April 2021|
|Admit card release||1st week of May 2021|
|Exam Date||2nd week of May 2021|
|Result announcement||1st week of June 2021|
|Counselling commences||3rd week of June 2021|
Assam Polytechnic (PAT) 2021 Application Form
Candidates are advised to read information about Assam Polytechnic 2021 Application Form:
- Assam PAT 2021 application form will be available via online mode from the first week of March 2021.
- Candidates are required to fill in essential details regarding educational criteria, personal, address, etc.
- The deadline for submission of application form will be the first week of April 2021.
- Applications of eligible candidates will solely be accepted.
- Passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format should be uploaded.
- Candidates should upload valid email ID & mobile number. The author will send important information to it.
- Candidates must make sure the application form is error-free before submitting it.
- Candidates can make payment via both online as well as offline mode.
- The candidates can make payment through debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Candidates opting for offline mode will have to submit the fee challan at any branch of State Bank of India.
Assam Polytechnic 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for Assam PAT candidates are advised to read the eligibility criteria.
- Nationality: Must be an Indian citizen & permanent resident of Assam to be eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: Candidates should be born on or after first August 2000 & on or after First August 1997 for reserved category.
- Qualification: Must qualify 10th/ H.S.L.C or equivalent examination from any recognized board or university.
- Mandatory subject: Must have Science & Mathematics as their compulsory subject.
- Percentage: Must score a minimum of 40% marks for general category candidates, 35% for SC and 33% for ST in 10th board exam.
- Domicile: Must possess domicile certificate of Assam.
Assam Polytechnic (PAT) 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates must go through Assam Polytechnic (PAT) Exam pattern:
- Mode of Examination: Assam PAT 2021 examination will be conducted through offline.
- Type of Question: Multiple choice questions format.
- Total Questions: Total 100 questions will be asked.
- Time Duration: Exam will be for 2 hours.
- Marking Scheme: Four marks will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Assam Polytechnic (PAT) 2021 Syllabus
Assam Polytechnic (PAT) syllabus will be available online on their website.The topic to be covered for the exam will be 10th level topics from subjects like Science, Mathematics and English. Few topics from each subject are given below:
- Science: Must study from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology subjects.
- Mathematics: Topics like Arithmetic’s, Matrices, Probability, Mathematical Reasoning, Sets & Functions, Trigonometry and many others.
- English: Topics like Grammar & Command of Language.
- General Knowledge: Topics include Indian Constitution, General Politics, India & its neighbouring countries, scientific reservation, etc.
Assam Polytechnic 2021 Preparation Tips
Candidates can go through the following tips & tricks mentioned below for the preparation of Assam CEE exam.
- Make a time table and obey it.
- Know your syllabus and make notes accordingly.
- Solve previous year question papers
- Get enough sleep, and have a good diet.
- Don’t stress much and exercise regularly.
Assam Polytechnic (PAT) 2021 Admit Card
Assam CEE admit card can be downloaded via online from the second week of May 2021 by logging in their application number & date of birth. Admit card won’t be sent to any candidate via post or courier. Candidates should also bring one photo ID proof in addition to admit card.
Assam Polytechnic (PAT) 2021 Result
Assam Polytechnic (PAT) result will be available online from the first week of June 2021 by the authority. Candidates can login with their credentials to check and download the results which will be in merit list format via online.
The result will have the candidate’s name, roll number, total marks, marks obtained in each subject, the status of the candidate (whether they passed or not). Candidates who are qualified have to participate in the further counselling process.
Assam Polytechnic (PAT) 2021 Counselling
Assam Polytechnic (PAT) counselling will commence from the first week of June 2021. Qualified candidates will be called to participate in the counselling process. Candidates should bring original documents for the process of verification. Candidates must take part in the counselling process to get admission according to which the seats will be allocated.