ATMA 2021: ATMA will be administered by the Indian Management School Association. This exam is for the purpose of providing admission to MBA, MCA, PGDM and other management programs. The AIMS Management Admissions Test (ATMA) is a national-level exam that takes place many times a year. Various government or private management institutes in India provide membership. To learn more about ATMA 2021, candidates must read this entire post, including exam dates, exam pattern, syllabus, application form, eligibility, etc.
ATMA 2021 Exam Dates
Candidates can check the ATMA exam dates from the table given for the February Session:
|Starting of application form||2nd week of December 2020|
|Last date to submit applications||2nd week of February 2021|
|Final date for fee payment||2nd week of February 2021|
|Final date to print the application form||1st week of March 2021|
|Release of admit card||2nd week of March 2021|
|ATMA 2021 exam date||3rd week of March 2021|
|Declaration of Result||4th week of March 2021|
ATMA 2021 Application Form
Candidates should review the specifics of the ATMA 2021 application form below:
- The application form needs to be completed by the second week of December 2020.
- Through the online mode application form will be released.
- In the application form, candidates must fill in the information carefully, including communication, family, educational, etc.
- Applicants need to upload passport size photo and signature in JPEG format.
- At the time of completion of the application form, candidates must fill in the preferences of the test centres.
- Applicants can complete the application form by the first week of March 2021.
- Candidates have to submit the application fee using a debit card/credit card via the online mode. Payments via net banking/ DD are not accepted.
- For all applicant groups, the application fee will be Rs.1298.
- In all cases, payments would be non-refundable.
ATMA 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must comply with the ATMA 2021 eligibility criteria before applying for the examination:
- Nationality: Applicants must be an Indian citizen.
- Qualification: Applicants must have secured a bachelor’s degree from any recognized Institute or University.
- Criteria for Markings: Applicants must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in their qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Candidates who appear in their final year of graduation will also be able to apply.
ATMA 2021 Exam Pattern
Applicants should search the ATMA exam pattern below:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will take place using the online (CBT) mode.
- Type of Question: There will be multiple-choice type questions.
- Time Duration: It will be a 3 hours exam in total.
- Sections: The question paper revolves around six areas.
- Total number of Questions: There will be a total of 180 questions in the exam.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, the candidate will get one mark.
- Negative Marking: A deduction of 0.25 marks is mandatory for any wrong answer.
In the table below, candidates should check examination patterns:
|Subjects||Number of Question|
ATMA 2021 Syllabus
Candidates can review some essential ATMA syllabus topics from below:
- Analytic Reasoning: Questions will be asked from data sufficiency, letter structure, coding-decoding, visual reasoning, strike the odd one out, verbal logic, analogies, number sequence, and statement.
- Quantitative Ability: Ratio and proportion, quadratic equation, permutation and mix, function, time and work, algorithm, likelihood, the system of numbers, calculation, ratio, simple or compound interest, complex numbers, functions, age problem, average theory, benefit and loss.
- Verbal Ability: Grammar, word sense, sentence completion, jumbled sentences may be prepared by candidates.
ATMA 2021 Preparation Tips
For the candidates, we have given some ATMA 2021 planning tips here:
- Candidates must create a proper routine and observe it regularly.
- Go through the overall topics in the syllabus and grasp the full pattern of the exam.
- Make brief notes and review the topics regularly.
- Resolve the question papers and mock exams of the previous year.
- Read the best writers’ journals and novels.
- Eat nutritious food and do yoga to stay fit.
ATMA 2021 Admit Card
The ATMA 2021 Admission Card will be published on the website via online mode. Applicants can review their admit card in the second week of March 2021 for the February session. Check the information carefully listed on the admit card. The admit card will not be submitted to the candidates by post.
Applicants must verify information such as name, exam centre, date and location; roll number, etc. on the admission card. Candidates must need to use the user ID and password to search their admit card. Bring your admit card and one correct photo ID evidence on the day of the test. The candidate would not be permitted to enter the examination hall without submitting the admit card.
ATMA 2021 Result
The authority will release the ATMA results in the fourth week of March 2021. Candidates will use the online mode to review the results. Applicants will use the application number and password to validate their performance. Candidates will be shortlisted for admission after the announcement of the results. Review the outcome carefully for specifics. Applicants must take a printout of the results and keep it confidential for other applications.
ATMA 2021 Admission
Admission to ATMA 2021 will take place in different rounds, including group meetings, personal interviews, etc. Based on the exam ranking, candidates will get entry to various institutes. After a few days of revealing the results, the candidates will get the scorecard. Applicants must carry their necessary credentials for review. No seats will be assigned to the candidates without the authentication of records. Candidates will be shortlisted for admission by the various participated institutes based on the scorecard. For the verification process, candidates must carry the following documents:
- 10th class mark sheet and certificate
- 12th class mark sheet and certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Migration certificate
- Passport size photographs