Banasthali University Admission 2021: Banasthali University is regulated based on the Aptitude Test conducted by the university for the UG and PG courses such as BBA, MA, MBA, B.Tech, MCA, etc. The admission process arranged by the university is conducted every year only for female candidates. The admission is granted based on the aptitude test and merit list. This article encloses all the details concerning the Banasthali University Admission 2021 such as important date, eligibility criteria, fees structure, admit card, slot booking, and counselling.
Courses Offered: Banasthali University offers the below-mentioned courses:
- UG Courses: B.Tech, BBA, B.Pharma, BCA, B.Com, B.A., LL.B, B.Des, B.Sc.
- PG Courses: MBA, MCA, B.Sc., M.A., M.Pharma, M.Tech, PGDCA, MSW.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Banasthali University Admission 2021 Dates
The Banasthali University Admission 2021 Dates are tabulated below:
|Application form disclosure||1st week of February 2021|
|Deadline submission of application||1st week of April 2021|
|Deadline for application with late fee||Last week of July 2021|
|Aptitude test date||1st week of June 2021|
|Result announcement||2nd week of June 2021|
|Counselling commencement||3rd week of July 2021|
Banasthali University Admission 2021 Application
Kindly look into the details of the Banasthali University Admission 2021 Application Form before filling:
- The Banasthali University Admission 2021 Application Form shall be released from the 1st week of February 2021 through the online and offline mode.
- Candidates can access the application form through offline mode by getting that from the respective centers and the university admission center.
- Make sure to fill the form accurately
- Do not leave any detail in the form unfilled, especially personal details, communication details, academic details, educational details etc.
- Upload the photographs, signature, and documents in the respective provision provided in the stated format.
- Deadline to submit the application form is till the 1st week of April 2021.
- Kindly check the form status after completing the application form filling process.
- Take multiple hard copies of the confirmation page of the completed form for future purposes.
- Online mode payment for the fee is possible using the net banking/credit card/debit card.
- Offline mode payment for the Fee is possible through the Demand Draft (DD) that can be sent to the below-mentioned address. [ Secretary- Banasthali University, P.O. Banasthali Vidyapeeth – 304022, Rajasthan]
- Once the payment is made, the fee can neither be refunded nor transferred.
- Application Fee – Rs 800 (for all candidates) and Rs 900 (with late fee)
Banasthali University Admission 2021 Eligibility
Candidates applying must meet the Banasthali University Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria laid by the university to get into the UG and PG Courses.
- Candidates must have cleared 12th grade from any approved Board with a minimum of 60%.
- The admission is offered only to female candidates.
- Candidates must have cleared Graduation from an approved University with a minimum of 50%.
- The admission is offered only to female candidates.
- Candidates must hold the GATE Scorecard to be eligible to apply for the M.Tech course.
Banasthali University Admission Procedure 2021
The particulars of the admission procedure is well explained in this section. It involves several steps starting from filling the application form, submission of the application form, payment of the fee, aptitude test, and counselling, etc. Candidates submitting the application form at the earliest shall be prioritised for the admission. The admission is given based on the Aptitude test.
The national Level scores of the entrance examinations are also considered for the admission. The merit list is processed post aptitude test. The rank list is also made once the merit list is released. Only the merit list candidates shall be invited for the counselling procedure. The final admission is sanctioned for the candidates once the verification and submission of documents are over.
Banasthali University Aptitude Test 2021
The aptitude test is supervised by the university in the 1st week of June 2021 on distinct dates for the UG and PG courses to grant admission to various technical courses. Those students who have registered themselves and filled the application form can attempt the aptitude test. The admit card is released by the authority through online mode before the aptitude test, once the slot booking is completed. Once the entrance test is over, the rank list shall also be released along with the merit list.
Banasthali University 2021 Merit List
The authority shall release the merit list via online mode in the website in the 2nd week of June 2021 after the completion of the entrance test. The merit list is fabricated based on the marks achieved in the entrance test and shall contain the rank list of the students. The result and merit list must be examined carefully. In case of any error in the result and the merit list, objections can be raised by contacting the official authority quickly. Only the merit list candidates shall be called for counselling.
Banasthali University 2021 Counselling
Once the merit list is published, the Banasthali University 2021 counselling begins. All the merit list candidates must compulsorily attend the counselling. The counselling comprises several steps that include registration, payment of the counselling fee, verification of documents, seat allotment, etc. The schedule for counselling shall be announced by the university post entrance test. It is expected to begin in the 3rd week of June 2021.
The seat allotment depends on the entrance test score (aptitude test) and the candidate’s preferred course. Candidates are expected to be available at the venue for the Banasthali University 2021 Counselling at the prescribed time else the seat shall be withdrawn. Hence the final admission is granted based on the preferred course; seat availability marks secured, etc.
Banasthali University 2021 Admission
The Banasthali University 2021 Admission shall be granted once the counselling is completed. The selected candidates are expected to assemble at the venue with the original documents. Allotment letter and original documents must be brought for the verification process. If the documents are not brought for verification, then the allocated seat shall be cancelled. The candidates must pay the admission fee during the admission time. The documents needed for verification are listed below:
- 12th class mark sheet and certificate
- 10th class mark sheet and certificate
- Category/ caste certificate
- Admission letter
- Date of birth proof
- Passport size photographs etc.