BCECE 2021 Eligibility must be went through by all applicants who want to get admissions through the examination before applying for the test. BCECE Board is organized by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE). Through this entrance, test candidates will get entries and selection into various programmes like medical, engineering, agriculture and other courses offered by multiple Bihar state institutions. BCECE is a state-level examination. The test is conducted every year. Applicants can check the complete details regarding the eligibility criteria of BCECE 2021.
BCECE 2021 Eligibility
Given below in this article, we have discussed the eligibility criteria for the examination and should be checked by the candidates before applying to BCECE application form 2021 to provide seats into programmes like agriculture, medical, engineering, etc. Students can check the eligibility norms, domicile criteria from the details given below.
- Nationality: Students must be Indian citizen.
- Students should belong to the domicile of Bihar state.
- Applicant’s parents must be permanent residence of Bihar state.
- Students whose parents are registered refugee of Bihar state can also apply.
- If students’ parents belong from different states, they are government employees of Bihar state.
- Medical Courses: Candidates must have completed 17 years of age on 31st December 2021.
- Pharmacy Courses: No minimum age limit required for engineering and pharmacy courses.
- Agriculture Courses: Minimum age limit should be 16 years as of 31st August 2021.
- For admissions, students must have gone through the medical test. Students will be considered eligible for admission after passing this test.
For Pharmacy (4 years Course)
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have passed the intermediate or equivalent exam from any recognized institution.
- Subjects: Students must have passed the qualifying exam with physics and chemistry as compulsory subjects and one elective subject from mathematics/biology subjects.
- Minimum Marks: Must secure at least 45% marks (for the general candidate) and 40% marks (for the reserved candidate) in the intermediate or equivalent exam.
- Students who are appearing in the 12th or equivalent exam are also eligible to apply, but they must have passed the appearing exam during the counselling process.
For Medical Courses
- Qualifying Exam: Must have passed 10+2/higher secondary/ISC or its equivalent examination from any recognized university.
- Subjects: Must have passed the above exam with subjects like English (Language & Literature), Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology).
- Appearing Candidates can also be eligible to apply.
BCECE 2021 Application Form
Students can go through the given below information about BCECE 2021 application form:
- Candidates can fill the application form through online mode.
- The application form will commence from the second week of March 2021.
- The deadline for completing the application form is the last week of March 2021.
- As mentioned in the application form, students must fill in every detail, like education & personal information.
- Upload scanned copies of the candidates’ photograph and signature while filling the form.
- In case the candidates had made any mistake while entering the details in the form, the officials will allow a correction facility.
- No candidates are asked to send the completed copy of the application form as hard copy sends to the officials.
The application can be submitted both online & offline.
The fee-based in different category and group are as follows:
|General/ OBC/ BC||PCM/ PCB/ CBA||Rs. 1000|
|SC/ ST/ DQ||PCM/ PCB/ CBA||Rs. 500|
|General/ OBC/ BC||PCMB||Rs 1100 (Rs. 550 for reserved category)|