BCECE 2021 Exam Pattern enlists the no. of questions, type of questions, exam mode, etc. Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination known as BCECE is a state-level examination of Bihar, directed to provide admission into the UG level courses. Candidates qualifying in the exam shall get seats in agriculture and pharmacy courses. BCECE board is the central authority having control over the examination supervision. This exam is proposed to be organized in one stage. The detailed information related to BCECE 2021 Exam Pattern is specified in this article.
BCECE Exam Pattern 2021
BCECE 2021 exam shall be handled in one stage. Candidates can view the exam pattern of BCECE 2021 in the below section:
- The exam is scheduled to be organised in the last week of April 2021.
- The exam is administered to provide admission into pharmacy and agriculture courses.
- The BCECE 2021 question paper consists of 100 Objective Type Questions with 4 optional answers.
- The questions are fabricated from topics under Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology & Agriculture subjects. Physics & Chemistry sections must be attended mandatorily. Candidates applying for engineering course have to attempt mathematics compulsorily.
- The medium of the entrance test paper is in both English and Hindi.
- The examination shall be supervised via offline mode, i.e. pen-paper based mode.
- The exam duration to complete the paper is 1 hour and 30 minutes (for each subject).
- Every question carries +4 marks.
- Each wrong answer carries -1 mark.
|Subjects (One paper with 3 parts)||Duration||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
BCECE 2021 Syllabus
The BCECE Exam is planned to be organized in one phase and shall be held in the last week of April 2021. The question paper is drafted based on the Intermediate (I.Sc/+2/equivalent) syllabus. The BCECE Syllabus 2021 is formulated with topics under five subjects.
- Physics: Topics include Physical world & measurement, kinematics, work, energy & power, properties of bulk matter, gravitation, heart & thermodynamics etc.
- Chemistry: Topics include organic & inorganic chemistry comprising hydrocarbons, electrochemistry, p- block elements, biomolecules, polymers etc.
- Mathematics: Topics include sets & functions, algebra, probability, relation & function and various others.
- Biology: Topics include plant physiology, biology & human welfare, biotechnology, plant breeding, soil & water management, extension education etc.
BCECE Preparation Tips
Candidates preparing for the BCECE examination can check out the below-mentioned tips and tricks:
- Study schedule must accommodate the exact syllabus and pattern.
- Do take proper breaks in-between hectic study plan.
- Strictly follow the timetable and do not deviate from it.
- Several websites contain downloadable previous question papers and sample test papers. Try solving each and every question from them.
- Prepare from prescribed author’s books and also seek online resources to gain vast knowledge.
- A good 8-hour sleep cycle is compulsory.
- Consume healthy food and practice yoga every day.