BCECE 2021: The full form of BCECE is Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination. It is organized by BCECE Board, Govt. of Bihar. BCECE is a state-level online examination conducted every year in the last week of April. It is for students of seeking admission in UG courses in Engineering, Agriculture & Medical courses in the state of Bihar. Candidates must qualify the entrance exam in order to secure a seat. This article gives detail information about BCECE 2021 notification that includes exam date, application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus and more.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
BCECE 2021 Exam Dates
|Commence of application||2nd week of March 2021|
|Deadline to register||Last week of March 2021|
|Deadline for payment via challan||Last week of March 2021|
|Deadline for payment via online mode||1st week of April 2021|
|Correction of Application||1st week of April 2021|
|Admit card release||3rd week of April 2021|
|BCECE Exam Date 2021||Last week of April 2021|
|Result declaration||3rd week of June 2021|
|Publishing rank card||4th week of June 2021|
|Counselling commence||3rd week of July 2021|
BCECE 2021 Application Form
Students are advised to read the details about BCECE 2021 Admission form which are given below:
- BCECE 2021 Form will be ready to access via online from 2nd week of March 2021.
- The deadline for application is till last week of March 2021.
- Candidates are advised to read the eligibility criteria before applying.
- Candidates must fill the necessary details such as email ID, phone number, qualification, age, etc. while completing the application form.
- For a specified time period the committee will allow corrections (if any) to be done in the application form from the first week of April 2021.
The submission of the application fee can be made via both online & offline. Online mode via credit card, debit card, or net banking and offline mode via Challan. Here is the application fee in accordance with each category and course.
|Stream||SC/ST||General/BC & OBC|
|PCB/ PCM/ CBA/ MBA/ MCA & PCA||Rs 500||Rs. 1000|
|PCMB||Rs 550||Rs. 1100|
BCECE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Domicile: Must be an Indian citizen & domicile of Bihar state to be eligible for applying.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit for engineering /pharmacy courses. However, for applying for agriculture student must be 16 years as on August 2021 and for health science of 17 years as on December 2021 for health sciences.
- Medical: There will be a medical test for students who qualify for the examination.
- Appearing Students: Candidates in their final qualifying exam are also eligible to apply however should provide their qualifying proof at the time of counselling/ admission.
- Engineering Courses: Must have passed 11th & 12th class with a minimum of 45% marks for general students (40% marks for SC/ST candidates). Physics & Mathematics must be compulsory subjects with one subject among Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology & technical vocational subject.
- Pharmacy Courses: Must have passed 12th level with a minimum of 45% marks for general category(40% marks for SC/ST candidates). Physics & Chemistry must be compulsory subjects and any one among mathematics & Biology subject.
BCECE 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates can go through the given exam pattern of BCECE 2021:
- Mode of Exam: Exam will be conducted online mode.
- Type of question: The paper will consist of multiple-choice questions.
- Number of Questions: Question paper of 100 questions.
- Time Duration: 90 minutes will be given to students to write the examination.
- Subjects: Includes Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology & Agricultural science subjects.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be awarded for each correct response.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will get deducted for each wrong response.
Candidates can check the mark & duration for various subjects here:
|Agricultural Science||400||1.5 hours|
BCECE 2021 Syllabus
The syllabus for BCECE 2021 will be from 10th & 12th level subjects. Depending on the subject and course chosen by the candidate the syllabus will also differ. Mostly it will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics and Agricultural Science subjects. The candidates should go through the syllabus on their official website once the prospectus is released.
BCECE 2021 Preparation Tips
Given below are few tips for the candidates to prepare better for BCECE.
- Prepare using the study materials of professionals.
- Work out previous question papers & sample papers.
- Make notes& revise them regularly.
- Go through the complete syllabus and examination pattern.
- Sleep well and rest for 8 hours.
BCECE 2021 Admit Card
The admit card for BCECE 2021 will be available from the third week of April 2021 after the candidates have completed the application procedures. Admit card is a must for candidates to attend the exam and should be check thoroughly by the candidate. In case of mistakes in the application form, they must report it o the officials.
Students must obey all the instruction in the admit card. Candidates should also bring necessary documents as per the admit card along with it at the examination centre.
BCECE Result 2021
BCECE 2021 results will be declared online in the third week of June 2021. Candidates can check their results by logging in with their credentials. Once the results are declared the rank card of BCECE 2021 will be published on the fourth week of June 2021. By logging in with Candidates date of birth and roll number they can download rank card
BCECE 2021 Cut Off
BCECE 2021 Cut off for various caries varies in accordance with factors such as the total number of candidates participated, level of difficulty of the exam, cut off values of previous years and so on. It will vary for engineering, agriculture & medical courses. A separate cut off will be released for various courses.
BCECE 2021 Counselling
BCECE counselling procedure will be conducted by authority once the results are declared. All qualified students must take part in counselling procedures. Candidates who are qualified for counselling must register, lock choices and attend counselling with appropriate documents. According to the choices filled by the qualified candidate, they will be allotted seats.