Bennett University Admission 2021: Bennett University offers admission in various UG and PG courses in engineering, arts etc. Bennett University, located in Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh provides a university-level admission procedure every year based on national level exam score and 12th-grade score. No specific entrance exam is organised by the university. The complete details about Bennett University Admission 2021, including dates, application form, fees structure, eligibility criteria, etc., are enclosed in this article.
Courses Offered: The UG and PG courses provided by the Bennett University:
- UG Courses: B.Tech, BBA, BBA LLB (Hons.), BA LLB (Hons.), BA- Journalism and mass communication (Hindi), BA- journalism and mass communication
- PG Courses: MBA, 3-year LLB (Hons), PhD.
Bennett University Admission 2021 Dates
The Bennett University Admission 2021 Dates are furnished in the below tabular column:
|Application form commencement||3rd week of December 2020|
|Deadline application submission||1st week of May 2021|
|Merit list issue||June 2021|
|Counselling commencement||First week of July 2021|
|Classes begin from||3rd week of July 2021|
|Application form commencement||Last week of September 2020|
|Deadline application submission||January 2021|
|Classes begin||June 2021|
Bennett University 2021 Application Form
Candidates can go through the Bennett University 2021 application form details before applying:
- The authorities shall release the application form in the 3rd week of December 2020 for B.Tech courses and for
- MBA courses in the last week of September 2020 through online and offline mode.
- The application form can be accessed by offline mode by getting the form from the university admission office.
- The application form details must be filled carefully, especially education, personal, qualification.
- Upload the expected documents, photograph and signature in the stated format.
- Deadline for application form submission is till the first week of May 2021 for B.Tech courses.
- The hard copy of the filled application form must be secured.
- The application form can be submitted by offline mode by sending that to the below-mentioned address.[ Bennett University Office, Plot No. 8-11, Tech Zone II, Near Dabra Village, Greater Noida – 201310, Uttar Pradesh, India. ]
- The fee can be paid through online or offline mode.
- Online mode payment – debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Offline mode payment – demand draft (DD).
- The application fee shall not be refunded at any cost.
- Application fee- Rs.1000
Bennett University 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must fit into the Bennett University 2021 eligibility criteria mentioned below.
- Candidates must have cleared 10+2 class majored in maths and physics from any acknowledged board with a minimum aggregate of 60%.
- The age criteria laid by the university is that the candidate should have been born on or before 1st October 2000.
- Candidates applying via JEE Main or SAT score must hold a valid scorecard.
BBA LL.B. Courses
- Candidates must have cleared 10+2 class from any acknowledged board with a minimum aggregate of 60%.
- Candidates applying via LSAT or CLAT score must hold a valid scorecard.
- Candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any acknowledged institute with a minimum aggregate of 50%.
- The Candidates applying via CMAT/ GMAT/ NMAT/ CAT score must hold a valid scorecard.
- Candidates must hold a B.Tech/ B.E. degree from any acknowledged institute.
- The Candidates applying via GATE score must hold a valid scorecard.
Bennett University 2021 Admission Procedure
Bennett University 2021 admission system for B.Tech courses is regulated based on JEE Main or SAT scores, and for BBA courses it depends on the 12th-grade mark. Candidates fitting the eligibility criteria can register themselves on the website. The merit list comprising of the qualified candidates shall be released by the authorities. The final step in the admission process is the verification of documents and payment of admission fee after which the admission shall be granted.
Bennett University 2021 Merit List
The merit list contains all the selected candidates that shall be published through online mode on the website in June 2021. Merit list for all the courses shall be published individually. The ranks secured by the candidates are displayed in the merit list. The result can be viewed by entering the application number and password on the website. The merit list candidates shall be invited for the counselling process.
Bennett University 2021 Counselling
All the shortlisted candidates must participate in the Bennett University 2021 counselling commencing in July 2021. Seat allotment process shall happen during the counselling session. Candidates applying for PG courses must sit for Group Discussion and Personal Interview rounds. Depending on the overall performance of the candidates in GD and PI round, seats are allocated for them. Seat allotment depends on varied factors such as preferred course, national level examination score, availability of seats, 12th exam scores etc. Candidates who have been allotted seats must carry the admission letter to the college for confirmation purpose.
Bennett University 2021 Admission
The admission letter shall be sent to registered email ID for the selected candidates. The enrolment fee must be paid for their respective course on the prescribed dates. Candidates must present the original documents for verification. If the documents are not submitted for verification, then the university shall withdraw the allotted seat. Candidates are obliged to bring the following documents for verification:
- 10th and 12th marks sheets and certificates
- Date of birth certificate
- Graduation marks sheet
- Migration certificate
- Passport size photographs
- National level exam score card etc.