Organizing notes as a college student can sometimes become hard, and students can often lose track of their tasks among so many classes, projects, and so many other things. Thus, online notepads come to help. You can write as much as you want and make notes of all the deadlines you have to meet.
6 Best Notepad Available Online
While there is a number of online notepads available, it can be hard to choose which one to use. We have tried to list some of the best ones that are free and easy to use.
One of the rich-featured notepads is this online notepad from Editpad.org. The interface of Editpad makes it very unique and useful, and there are many advanced formatting features.
- Editpad.org allows you to save your data on cloud storage. So, you can back up your notes.
- There is an option of getting access from other devices.
- You don’t need to create an account on the website to create the notes.
- You can share the notes on social media as well.
- One drawback is that it doesn’t support multiple languages.
- Besides this, this amazing website with such great features is completely free.
Online Text Editor
Another sophisticatedly designed notepad is from onlinetexteditor.net.
- It gives you the feeling of writing on actual paper. Or as if you are writing on wooden surfaces.
- Therefore, if you feel bored with the usual regular notepads, try using this Online text editor.
- Onlinetexteditor.net notepad enables you to email the notes to your friends and colleagues.
onlinenotepad.io provides a free online notepad that will easily use in your browser or mobile.
- Does not require any login details.
- The interface of this online notepad is very simple. As a student or writer, you would be able to work with it perfectly.
- It does give the saving option of saving notes to its users.
- Multiple formatting options are available in the Onlinenotepad.io notepad. For example, emoji support and inserting tables.
- You can insert links in the text as well.
- Notes can be previewed and printed as well.
It is kind of a sticky note editor. It is a great alternative for built-in sticky note applications.
- Notes can be saved on the computer as a TXT file.
- Zoho allows you to add video, images, and documents.
- The search engine enables you to find the text written in the notes.
- It has cloud storage and enables you to save notes without fear of getting them lost.
Another time-saving unique notepad tool is Microsoft Office Live. Office live is very innovative and have the best features. As the name suggests you can make notes by Microsoft technology.
- It allows the data to be saved in Microsoft drive. You should make sure to keep it updated.
- All the work can be done online on the browser.
- You can dictate the punctuation marks.
Here is another text editor by Google Docs. The usage of this notepad is quite simple and fuss-free.
- There is a word count and character count feature on Google Docs.
- It automatically checks the grammar mistakes.
- There is no installation required for the notepad to be used.
- Notes can be password protected.
- You can also save and download the written notes with a single click.
Online notepads have become very popular among students. Not only students but for all the people who want to organize their writing stuff. You can keep the track of your schedule, stuff, and reminders.
Online notepads have made their lives quite easier. You don’t need to memorize all the stuff that you want to keep track of. These online websites do all the work for you.
We have made a big list of all the online available notepads which are going to be popular in 2022. All the unique features of each one are also included. You can select the one that suits you.