BHU Admission 2021: BHU Admission 2021 MBA Application Form has been published. For UG & PG courses, the entrance test will be conducted in April or May 2021. Situated in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, BHU (Banaras Hindu University) is a revered Central University. The university conducts an entry-level university examination (UET & PET) for admission to UG & PG courses every year. Only applicants qualifying for the UET and PET courses can earn access to the UG/PG courses. Students must apply for entry to the MBA course through CAT Scores. The application process will begin via the online mode in February 2021. We have given full information in this article regarding the BHU Admission 2021 application form, examination dates, eligibility requirements, examination pattern, syllabus, etc.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
BHU 2021 Exam Dates
Know the dates of the BHU UET and PET examinations for the separate sessions of the exam:
|Application form release date||1st October 2020|
|Final date to submit the application form||3rd January 2021|
|MBA 2021 Exam date||—|
|Application Form releases||2nd week of February 2021||1st week of February 2021|
|Final date to submit the application||1st week of March 2021||1st week of March 2021|
|Admit Card Availability||4th week of April 2021||2nd week of May 2021|
|BHU Examination Date||1st to last week of April 2021||2nd to 4th week of May 2021|
|Announcement of result||3rd week of May 2021||Last week of May 2021|
|Counselling process starts||1st week of July 2021||1st week of July 2021|
BHU 2021 Application Form
Students should review the full BHU 2021 Application Form for UET & PET info in the section below:
- Use online mode to complete BHU 2021 UET and PET application. There will be no offline mode.
- From the 2nd week of February 2021 for UET and PET, the application process will commence.
- Six steps will be taken to fill in the form – online registration, identity information filing, course selection and entry for the application form online, upload of the image and signature, application fee payment and the application form printing.
- Students have to submit their application before the last date, which will be the first week in March 2021.
- For instance, if the form is submitted without the application fee and any other inconsistencies found, the authority can refuse the application form.
Applicants can pay the application fee using credit card/debit card via online mode. The payment can also be paid by students in cash through the HDFC money Bank challan. Check the application fee in the following table for different groups and courses:
|Courses||ST/SC/PC categories||Other categories|
|All Courses [Except Shastri (Hons.)]||Rs. 300||Rs. 600|
|For Shastri (Hons.)||Rs. 150||Rs. 300|
|Extra Fees (In case of more than one course)||Rs. 150||Rs. 300|
BHU 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Get information on BHU eligibility in the following section for different courses:
For B.Com (Hons):
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should have passed 12th level or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Qualifying Subjects: Economics/Commerce/ Computer Science/ Mathematics/ Finance/ Financial Markets Management must be the subjects at the 12th class.
- Minimum Marks: Applicants should have passed 12th level with at least 50% of marks.
- Age Limit: Candidates should not be over 22 years of age as of 1st July 2021.
For B.A (Hons) Arts:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must complete 12th standard or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Applicants must have completed 12th standard with a minimum 50% of marks.
- Age Limit: The age limit is 22 years as of 1st July 2021.
For LLB (Hons):
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should have attained a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university in any discipline.
- Minimum Marks: Completed graduation with 50% of marks.
- Age Limit: Candidates must be within 30 years of age as of 1st July 2021.
- Qualifying Exam: Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Electronics, Pharmacy, Education, Law or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: A total of 55% marks (45% marks for ST/SC) from any recognized university/institute.
- Appearing: hose in the final year of their qualifying test may also apply.
BHU 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates can learn about the entire BHU Exam Pattern from the following section:
- Mode: UET will take place using the online CBT mode.
- Language of the Paper: The exam paper is going to be in English & Hindi.
- Time Duration: The exam will be of 2 hours or 2 1⁄2 hours for different courses.
- Type of Questions: The question paper revolves around Multiple Choice Type questions
- Number of Questions: A total of 150 questions will be there in the question paper.
- Total Marks: The examination will have a total of 450 marks.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates will receive three marks for each correct answer. As per the exam rule, one point is going to be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- Mode of Paper: The exam will take place via online mode.
- Time Duration: It will be a 2 hours exam.
- Sections: The paper will have two sections – A & B.
- Number & Type of Questions: There will be 120 MCQs in the paper. Each segment will contain 60 questions.
- Total Marks: The examination paper will be of 360 marks in total.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates will get three marks for each correct answer. It is mandatory to deduct one point for each incorrect answer.
Details on the distribution of UET and PET questions and marks are given in the table given below:
|Exam||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
BHU 2021 Syllabus
Depending on the course and preferred stream, the Syllabus of BHU 2021 for UET will be set from the 12th level topics. For PET, the syllabus would be based on the subjects learned at the UG level as per the applicant programme option at the graduation level. Students must visit the website via online mode to understand the full BHU syllabus.
BHU 2021 Preparation Tips
In the below section, get details of BHU preparation tips:
- Start your exam planning as early as possible, so that no subject is skipped.
- Before the start of training, read the specifics of the exam pattern and syllabus briefly.
- During planning, create notes of all the relevant topics learned.
- For good practice, resolve previous records and sample questions.
- Get prepared for the exam from study materials often recommended online or offline by the professionals.
BHU 2021 Admit Card
The BHU 2021 Enrolment Card will be accessible via online mode for UET from the fourth week of April 2021. It will be available for PET from the second week of May 2021 onwards. On their registered email id / mobile numbers, students will be notified about the admit card. Students would have to enter their email ID or registration ID to get the BHU Admit card. On the day of the examination, applicants must bring ID evidence with them for authentication. In case of inconsistency in the admit card, students must notify officials before the day of the examination.
BHU 2021 Answer Key
For UET and PET, the BHU Answer Key will be released online on the website for download. Students are going to get it in PDF format. It will be available after the completion of the exam in the third week of May 2021. Students are going to get the BHU answer key in different sets -Set 1, Set 2 and Set 3 etc. This process will help the candidates to estimate their possible entrance test score.
BHU 2021 Cut Off
Students can review BHU Cut off via the online mode on the website. The cut-off would be published for different courses separately. It will be released in the ‘rank’ format. Online on the website, a merit list will be available. The authority will decide the cut-off based on different criteria, such as number students emerging, reservation policy, paper standard, availability of seats, etc.
BHU 2021 Result
BHU 2021 Results will be published in online mode from the 3rd week of May 2021. By providing the roll number and other credentials, candidates can review their BHU result. The qualifying marks will be determined by Banaras Hindu University. The university will alert the applicants about the scores, overall merit and division merit by email or SMS.
BHU 2021 Counselling
BHU Counselling will be arranged on the campus in offline mode. Students will have to enter the option, reserve seats and report to the designated institution to engage in the counselling session. Candidates should use the website to review the full specifics of the BHU counselling schedule. Students may also receive a letter of recommendation to take part in counselling. For the record authentication process in counselling, students must bring with them their full credentials.