Bihar Polytechnic 2021 Syllabus is released by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECE). It conducts the Bihar Polytechnic examination, which is also called a Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination (DCECE). Candidates seeking admissions into different courses under various polytechnic colleges in Bihar can attend the examination. Those candidates who qualified the test will get seats into courses such as PM (Para Medical), PMD (Para Medical Dental), PPE (Part-Time Polytechnic Engineering) and PE (Polytechnic Engineering) programmes. The given below article discuss in details regarding the complete syllabus of Bihar Polytechnic DCECE 2021.
Bihar Polytechnic 2021 Syllabus
Students are advised to make notes and prepare according to the Bihar Polytechnic 2021 syllabus formulated by the authority. The syllabus will be officially released by the administration. Candidates must go through the syllabus and have an idea about the chapters and subjects’ questions to perform better and secure excellent marks. The entire syllabus for the entrance examination is given in this article. Bihar Polytechnic 2021 exam syllabus will comprise subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, General Science, Hindi, English, General Knowledge & Biology.
The syllabus for Physics includes topics such as
- Units and Dimensions, Scales & Measurements, Scalars & Vectors
- Linear Motion, Laws of Motion, Motion under Gravity
- Projectile, Friction, Oscillations and Waves
- Circular Motion, Simple Harmonic Motion, Gravitation
- Rotational Motion and Moment of Inertia, Fluids, Heat
- Optics, Electrostatics, Current Electricity & Magnetism
- Modern Physics, Physical World and Measurement, Electronic Devices
- Communication Systems
The syllabus for Mathematics involves the following topics
- Algebra, Sequence & Series, Principle of Mathematical Induction
- Permutation and Combination, Binomial Theorem
- Determinants and Their Properties, Matrix Algebra
- Complex Number, Trigonometry
- Trigonometrical ratios of compound angle up to conditional Trigonometrical Identities
- Properties of Triangle, Logarithm
- The solution of Triangles & General Value, Inverse Circular Function, Coordinate Geometry
- Two dimensional: Up to equation of circles
- Three dimensional: Up to straight line
The syllabus for Chemistry involves
- Solid-state, Solutions, Electrochemistry
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry, Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter, Gases and Liquids
- Thermodynamics, Equilibrium, Redox Reactions, Hydrogen
- General Introduction of P-Block Element
- Organic Chemistry, Hydrocarbons, Environmental Chemistry
- Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry
- P-Block Elements, D-and F-Block Elements
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Organic compounds containing Nitrogen
- Biomolecules, Polymers, Chemistry in Everyday life
Bihar Polytechnic 2021 Exam Pattern
The details regarding Bihar Polytechnic exam 2021 like the number of questions, mode of questions, duration of the examination, marking scheme etc. can be known from the exam pattern.
- The examination will be conducted in the offline mode.
- The entrance test will be conducted for about 2 hours & 15 minutes.
- The question paper will contain a total of 90 questions.
- The exam will be in both English and Hindi languages.
- Multiple Choice based questions will be asked in the examination.
- Candidates will be awarded five marks for every correct answer.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong responses.
- Since there is no negative marking, candidates are advised to attempt all the questions in the paper.
DCECE Preparation Tips
Students can go through the given preparation tips to score better while preparing for the Bihar Polytechnic entrance exam.
- Go through the syllabus and the exam pattern.
- Make a timetable, watch your daily routine.
- Schedule your study period and do not compromise.
- Construct flashcards, sticky notes to memorise quickly.
- Do exercises regularly.
- Have a healthy diet.
- Revise regularly. It is the main priority.
- Practise mock test as much as possible.