Bihar Polytechnic 2021: Bihar Polytechnic is a state level examination conducted every year by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB). It goes by another name called Diploma Certification Entrance Competitive Examination (DCECE). The examination offers admission to candidates in engineering and non-engineering polytechnic courses. Below candidates can go through all essential details regarding Bihar Polytechnic 2021 including dates, application form, eligibility norms, syllabus and so on.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Bihar Polytechnic 2021 Exam Dates
The table listed below contains all the important events and their respective dates.
|Application form commences||Last week of April 2021|
|Deadline for application form||3rd week of May 2021|
|Deadline for fee payment (Challan)||3rd week of May 2021|
|Deadline for fee payment (offline)||4th week of May 2021|
|Window for application correction||4th week of May 2021|
|Admit card release||2nd week of June 2021|
|Bihar Polytechnic 2021 Examination date||4th week of June 2021|
|Results published||Last week of July 2021|
|Counselling commences||1st week of August 2021|
Bihar Polytechnic 2021 Application Form
Students are advised to read the details regarding DCECE application form 2021:
- Candidates can start applying via online from the last week of April 2021.
- There will be two sections (Form A and Form B) to be filled by candidates in the application form.
- Candidates have to fill the details in the application form, which includes educational, personal, communication etc.
- Candidates should upload scanned photograph and signature in the prescribed format in the application form.
- In case of any mistakes, the committee will allow correction of them in the fourth week of May 2021.
- The deadline to submit the application form will be till the third week of May 2021.
- Candidates must take a hard copy of the completed application for further use.
- The mode of payment can be done via both online & offline mode.
- Candidates can pay the fee online via debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Offline mode of payment is done via Challan.
The fee structure for various categories and courses are given below:
|Number of Courses||General Category||SC/ ST Category|
|1||Rs. 750||Rs. 480|
|2||Rs. 850||Rs. 530|
|3||Rs. 950||Rs. 630|
|4||Rs. 1150||Rs. 750|
Bihar Polytechnic 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria of Bihar Polytechnic eligibility criteria:
PE (Polytechnic Engineering)
- Qualification: Must pass 10th class with 35% marks from any recognized board.
- Age Limit: No age limit for candidates.
PPE (Part Time Polytechnic Engineering)
- Qualification: Must pass 10th class or equivalent with two-year ITI to be eligible.
- Age Limit: Must complete 19 years of age as on 1st July 2021 to be eligible to apply.
PMD (Para Medical- Dental (Matric Level)
- Qualification: Must pass 10th standard and should have PCB and English subjects to be eligible.
- Age Limit: Must be 15 years and 30 years as on 31st December 2021.
For PM (Para Medical Intermediate Level)
- Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent & should have PCMB with English.
- Age Limit: Must have passed 17 years and 32 years as on 31st December 2021 to be eligible to apply for the exam.
Bihar Polytechnic 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates are advised to read the following exam pattern for Bihar Polytechnic Exam:
- Exam mode: Offline mode of examination.
- Question type: The examination will be in the multiple-choice questions format.
- Total Questions: The question paper will contain 90 questions.
- Duration: 2 hours and 15 minutes will be the duration of the exam.
- Language: The language of questions will be in English and Hindi.
- Marking Scheme: 5 marks will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
The exam pattern is given below:
PE and PPE
|Subject||Number of Question||Total Marks|
|Subjects||Number of Question||Total Marks|
|Subjects||Number of Question||Total Marks|
Bihar Polytechnic 2021 Syllabus
Few important topics from Bihar Polytechnic syllabus to be covered by the Candidates are given below:
- Chemistry: Topics from chemistry includes Solution, solid-state, thermodynamics, hydrogen, some basic concept of chemistry, hydrocarbon, chemical bonding and molecular structure, classification of elements and periodicity in properties, redox reaction, P- block elements, bimolecular
- Physics: Topics from Physics includes chapters like Laws of motion, scalars and vectors, projectile, circular motion, unit and dimensions, linear motion, the law of motion, oscillations and waves, optic, fluid, heat, electrostatics, electronic device, modern physics, current electricity and magnetism
- Mathematics: Topics from mathematics like Binomial theorem, algebra, matric algebra, trigonometry, and inverse circular function, properties of triangles, complex numbers, algorithm, principle of mathematics induction, determination and their properties.
Bihar Polytechnic 2021 Preparation Tips
Candidates can follow the given preparation tips to score better for Bihar Polytechnic 2021 examination:
- Read the entire syllabus; analyze your strength and weak subjects.
- Prepare notes accordingly
- Revise notes regularly.
- Try to solve as many questions and mock tests as possible.
- Follow a healthy eating routine and workout regularly.
- Make sure you understand essential concepts.
Bihar Polytechnic 2021 Admit Card
Bihar Polytechnic admit card will be available to candidates via online in the second week of June 2021. Candidates must make sure all details in the admit card is correct like name, date and time, venue of the exam, etc. Along with the admit card candidates should bring one ID proof to attend the examination. No candidates are allowed to attend the exam without admit card.
Bihar Polytechnic 2021 Answer Key
Candidates can download the DCECE answer key from the official website online. It will be published a few days after the exam. They can get a rough idea of their marks by checking the answer key. Bihar Polytechnic answer key will be published for various courses. It contains the correct answer to all questions. The answer key will be in PDF format.
Bihar Polytechnic 2021 Result
Bihar Polytechnic results will be released online on their website in the last week of July 2021. Candidates can login with their credentials to know their results. Once the result/rank card is published online in the PDF format, candidates must take a print out of the results.
Bihar Polytechnic 2021 Counselling
Bihar Polytechnic counselling will be conducted based on the rank and category of the candidates in the first week of August 2021. It will be conducted offline. Candidates should bring original certificates for document verification at the time of counselling. They have to opt for their choice of college according to their liking. The admission process depends on factors like seats available, choices filled, category of the student and the rank scored, etc.