Essay on Birthday Party: Birthdays are celebrated in the most gracious way as they come once a year. Inviting friends and relatives for cute parties at home and treating them with special celebrations bring in happiness and joy on the day. Elders pour their blessings and wish them a long journey ahead in life. Parents decorate their houses, arrange lighting and music systems, and spread tables with lovely snacks, juices and desserts for everyone to have a great feast.
Essay on My Birthday Party 200 Words in English
Below we have provided My Birthday Party Essay for class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6 school students.
My birthday is my favourite day of the entire year. Not because of the presents or the cake or the decorations, but rather because of the special attention and love I get from my close friends and family. The thought of being a year older is always surreal and exciting. I don’t normally like to have birthday parties, but my small surprise birthday party last year was unique and very special.
Some people wouldn’t really define it as a party, because I didn’t have lots of guests and I didn’t play party games. It was my first week at university, and to celebrate my birthday, my friends wished me at 12 AM and gave me plenty of hugs. We decided to watch a movie of my choice, so I chose a horror movie. We ate lots of food, chatted and listened to music, which made for a nice, small party.
Later in the day, I went to see my family, who surprised me with the prettiest birthday cake I’d ever seen. The edge of the cake was completely made of Kit Kat’s, and the top was sprinkled with M&Ms. I blew the candles, cut the cake and cheered as I opened birthday presents. I played around with my younger siblings and watched a movie with them.
I think the reason this birthday party of sorts is memorable for me is because it was my first week in a new place. I was very frightened and nervous, but spending time with friends and family because of my birthday helped me feel more comfortable.
10 Lines on Birthday Party
- A birthday is a very special day in a person’s life because that is the anniversary of their birth.
- There are many ways to celebrate a birthday, but a lot of people choose to celebrate them in the form of birthday parties.
- To have a birthday party, one must plan decorations, food, the venue and the invitations in advance.
- It is a tradition to bring birthday presents to a party, so whoever is invited often spends a lot of time focusing on the perfect gift.
- During the birthday party, the birthday person has to thank everyone for coming and take the lead role in gathering people for games or whatever events are planned.
- The main event of a birthday party is the cake cutting while all the guests sing the birthday song and feed the birthday person.
- After the cake cutting, the guests eat the meals provided along with their share of the birthday cake.
- At the end, all the guests leave and the birthday person begins opening their presents.
- The birthday party doesn’t end there- the birthday person and their accomplices also have to clean up the venue and throw away leftover food.
- The best part of the birthday, however, is the time that you get to spend with friends and family, and the resulting memories.