You have always come across the questions like “write an essay on birthday party”, “paragraph on birthday celebration”, “10 Lines”, so your quest end here. Here you will find the best samples essay about a birthday party for the class 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 school students.
My Birthday Party Essay in 250 Words
My birthday is my favourite day of the entire year. Not because of the presents or the cake or the decorations, but rather because of the special attention and love I get from my close friends and family.
The thought of being a year older is always surreal and exciting. I don’t normally like to have birthday parties, but my small surprise birthday party last year was unique and very special.
Some people wouldn’t really define it as a party, because I didn’t have lots of guests and I didn’t play party games. It was my first week at university, and to celebrate my birthday, my friends wished me at 12 AM and gave me plenty of hugs.
We decided to watch a movie of my choice, so I chose a horror movie. We ate lots of food, chatted and listened to music, which made for a nice, small party.
Later in the day, I went to see my family, who surprised me with the prettiest birthday cake I’d ever seen. The edge of the cake was completely made of Kit Kat’s, and the top was sprinkled with M&Ms.
I blew the candles, cut the cake and cheered as I opened birthday presents. I played around with my younger siblings and watched a movie with them.
I think the reason this birthday party of sorts is memorable for me is because it was my first week in a new place. I was very frightened and nervous, but spending time with friends and family because of my birthday helped me feel more comfortable.
Birthday Party Essay in 450 Words
Every day is unique, but some days are more special and personal than others. An example of such a day would be a birthday, the anniversary of someone’s birth.
Birthdays are memorable in many different ways- some are excited at the prospect of becoming a year older, some dread the idea and don’t see much point to it. Nevertheless, a lot of people choose to celebrate birthdays in the form of special parties, known as birthday parties.
There are many different aspects to a birthday party, and everyone likes different things about this special celebration. Some people enjoy birthday parties because of all the attention and love they receive from friends and family. Some people enjoy birthday parties because they get to receive lots of amazing presents.
Some people enjoy them for the food and snacks because normally people let loose on their birthdays and allow themselves to eat whatever they want. Some people even enjoy birthday parties simply for the decorations, fun and games.
A regular birthday party follows a classic format- the birthday person and their close friends or family help them organize the party. They work together to decorate the venue, to order a suitable cake, and to invite guests at a time when everyone is available.
All the guests are welcomed to the venue by the birthday person. Then they all spend time together, either chatting, playing games or watching a movie.
If it is a children’s party, they mostly spend time playing games and possibly watching a magic show together. After that comes the main event- cutting the cake.
Everybody stands around and sings the birthday song while the birthday person blows the candles and cuts the cake. Then, everyone eats their slice of cake as well as whatever meals are made for the occasion.
Everyone spends more time with each other and eventually takes their leave, with the birthday person left to spend their time opening presents and smiling at memories.
After that is done, the birthday person and their close friends and family help clean up the venue. Everyone ends up very tired, but also very satisfied with the fun they had.
One thing is for sure- the best part of the birthday doesn’t necessarily lie in the birthday party itself. A birthday party isn’t the only necessary way to celebrate this special day- it can also be celebrated in something as simple as going out with friends or watching your choice of a movie with the family.
Everyone has different ways of celebrating birthdays, and as long as the memory of your birthday puts a smile on your face, it is definitely the most special day of all.
10 Lines on Birthday Party Essay
- A birthday is a very special day in a person’s life because that is the anniversary of their birth.
- There are many ways to celebrate a birthday, but a lot of people choose to celebrate them in the form of birthday parties.
- To have a birthday party, one must plan decorations, food, the venue and the invitations in advance.
- It is a tradition to bring birthday presents to a party, so whoever is invited often spends a lot of time focusing on the perfect gift.
- During the birthday party, the birthday person has to thank everyone for coming and take the lead role in gathering people for games or whatever events are planned.
- The main event of a birthday party is the cake cutting while all the guests sing the birthday song and feed the birthday person.
- After the cake cutting, the guests eat the meals provided along with their share of the birthday cake.
- At the end, all the guests leave and the birthday person begins opening their presents.
- The birthday party doesn’t end there- the birthday person and their accomplices also have to clean up the venue and throw away leftover food.
- The best part of the birthday, however, is the time that you get to spend with friends and family, and the resulting memories.